Hi Everyone,

I have been a silence partner for this chat for while, so thank you very much to all the post they really helped me to go through the last few months.

I received my gold email today so we are ecstatic, great feeling so I owned to others my time line it might help new members.

I have applied for 309/100 on the 4th of Jun 2018 front loaded from London, arrived in Australia in September on three months tourist evisa (651) and then in November before my visa expired I applied onshore for a Visitor Visor (600) and was granted multiple enter until end of May 2019.

Now organise the trip abroad and back to work.

Good luck to you all !!!! 

• Like 2
  • Congratulations 4

7 minutes ago, Relieved said:

Hi Everyone,

I have been a silence partner for this chat for while, so thank you very much to all the post they really helped me to go through the last few months.

I received my gold email today so we are ecstatic, great feeling so I owned to others my time line it might help new members.

I have applied for 309/100 on the 4th of Jun 2018 front loaded from London, arrived in Australia in September on three months tourist evisa (651) and then in November before my visa expired I applied onshore for a Visitor Visor (600) and was granted multiple enter until end of May 2019.

Congratulations!!! Im pleased to see you went over on a 651 evisitor as that what im doing next week!

Enjoy the start of your new life xx

Hi everyone, 

Again, long time lurker. We applied from London on 9 July 2018 pretty much front loaded apart from police checks submitted in August. 

We had a RFI on 22 November; they wanted my (the sponsor's) evidence of Irish citizenship (apparently a passport wasn't good enough) and a reissued UK police certificate for the applicant (middle name was omitted on one section). We submitted the required evidence, together with updated travel information, on 4 December.

Good luck everyone!  

• Like 1

Hi everyone, 

I am as well a long-time follower of this forum, and am so grateful for all that I have learned here! 

We applied for the 309/100 from London, on 17th July 2018, minus police and health checks. 

We had a RFI on 23rd November 2018 for police and health checks; these were both completed and uploaded by 11th December 2018.

I am leaving for Australia at the end of this month, on a 12-month 600 visa which has been approved; though I’m secretly hoping that although it is down to the wire, my 309/100 visa will be approved beforehand!

If you’d like, please feel free to add me to the spreadsheet!

I’ve got my fingers crossed so tightly for good news on the way for us all...! I have a very good feeling it won’t be much longer!

Good luck everyone!

Hey guys, just want to update to you all that I received the golden email received today woohoo 🍻

The only slightly weird thing I found on my grant notification was that they granted me 100 straight away, i.e. what about the 2 year temporary 309 visa?

Here are the dates FYI:

Partner (subclass 100): Granted
Date of grant                           16 January 2019
For first entry, arrive by          03 July 2019
Must not arrive after              16 January 2024
Length of stay                         Indefinite from the date of each arrival
Travel Unlimited until            16 January 2024. For travel after this date, apply for a Resident Return visa

• Like 3
  • Congratulations 1

14 minutes ago, Thisforumisalifesaver said:

Hey guys, just want to update to you all that I received the golden email received today woohoo 🍻

The only slightly weird thing I found on my grant notification was that they granted me 100 straight away, i.e. what about the 2 year temporary 309 visa?

Here are the dates FYI:

Travel Unlimited until            16 January 2024. For travel after this date, apply for a Resident Return visa

Congratulations! Must be such a good feeling! 

When did you make your application? 

35 minutes ago, Thisforumisalifesaver said:

Here are the dates FYI:

You can be granted the 100 straight away if you have with your partner for 3 years or 2 years and have children together.

14 hours ago, Relieved said:

Hi Everyone,

So pleased for you, it’s a great feeling!!

good luck with everythinh

8 minutes ago, Jon the Hat said:

You can be granted the 100 straight away if you have with your partner for 3 years or 2 years and have children together.

You don’t need to have children to be granted the 100 , just need to satisfy them of a genuine continuing relationship for 3 or more years 

Hi all!

I have been following this thread for a while now, congratulations to everyone who had received the golden email! It's interesting to follow all the developments.

As many of the applications are done from the UK, I'm not sure I'm on the right forum. My parent applied for his 309/100 on the 25th of November from the Netherlands (we expect the visa to be reviewed by the Berlin embassy). Front loaded, police clearance are uploaded mid December and we are planning on doing the medicals in the coming month or two.

We hope on a golden email ourselves around May and move to Sydney around September/October.

So, let the waiting games continue ;-)

43 minutes ago, TanC7 said:

You don’t need to have children to be granted the 100 , just need to satisfy them of a genuine continuing relationship for 3 or more years 

I should have put a comma in...

You can be granted the 100 straight away if you have with your partner for 3 years, or 2 years if you have children together.

Hey guys, 

So I am writing this whilst shaking like a leaf ..... i have joined the golden email club.

Straight to 100 entry before August 2019. 

A million thank you's to you all for keeping me sane over the past 7 months to the day........ I can't believe it. 

House is being valued on Friday and going straight on the market and we are going going going gone..... 

Fingers crossed for all those still waiting .... London seems to be powering through the applications now so hope you all hear soon 

• Like 5
  • Congratulations 8

1 minute ago, Katiebobbles said:

Hey guys, 

So I am writing this whilst shaking like a leaf ..... i have joined the golden email club.

A million thank you's to you all for keeping me sane over the past 7 months to the day........ I can't believe it. 

House is being valued on Friday and going straight on the market and we are going going going gone..... 

Fingers crossed for all those still waiting .... London seems to be powering through the applications now so hope you all hear soon 

WOOHOOO!!!  Awesome news!  Congratulations!

10 minutes ago, Katiebobbles said:

Hey guys, 

I’m so pleased for you!! It’s a great feeling.

our house is on market tomorrow so fingers crossed. Good luck with the move

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Katiebobbles said:

Hey guys, 

Amazing news, I bet you have a smile from ear to ear. 

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Katiebobbles said:

Hey guys, 

OMG Im so happy for you|!!!!!

They seem to be going through the RFI pile xx

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Thisforumisalifesaver said:

Here are the dates FYI:

Congratulations xx so happy for you xx

45 minutes ago, Katiebobbles said:

Hey guys, 

Congratulations!!! What great news! 

• Like 1