187 Visa Processing Time

Big bird 12

1 hour ago, brarz said:

Hi my Brother got assigned case officer, Applied in 26th April  2016 Position baker, documents requested as job description, evidence of employment such as Payslip,super bank statements and his medical too. location Perth is it positive sign for him.

Secondly i have been in Aus for 10 years, now im on 457 visa. i applied 187 nomination in 2015 which was got refused due to financial reason again appiled in 2016 & dec RCB, NOMINATION, VISA all together.still no news from immi, it's been 19th month stress getting me down, i have 5 years little to look after too. some time can't be a person i use too, not even gud mum just beacuse of stress. I don't know what i should do. i have more then 4 years full time work experience. skill assessments ready to lodge.I know many like me suffering in this country those who like to live here.Position Restaurant manager, please advice me  what i should do. 

Which Visa did you friend apply? 187 DE or 187 TRT ?

Nomination approved today!!!

WA

Office Manager

187 Direct Entry

Nomination Lodged 28th August 2016 

Visa Lodged September 2017 Onshore

Rreceived a call in work today to speak to the company owner and confirm that I worked here and the position was valid.

Got a call from my MA 10 minutes later to tell me nomination was approved!!

Just waiting on visa approval now so hopefully they will look at that soon!!

• Like 4

14 minutes ago, Almera said:

WA

Office Manager

187 Direct Entry

Rreceived a call in work today to speak to the company owner and confirm that I worked here and the position was valid.

What docs they asked from you ?

Thanks

16 minutes ago, Almera said:

WA

Office Manager

187 Direct Entry

Wow it’s great news indeed. Congratulations to you. Can you please share about your company profile like turnover, number of employees and operations of company? It can give idea to all office manager on this forum.

cheers! So happy for you.

5 minutes ago, Legend said:

What docs they asked from you ?

Thanks

No documents - our MA had absolutely everything uploaded that they could have possibly asked for.

They just wanted to speak to the director to confirm that the position would be available for at least 2 years and that it was genuine.

4 minutes ago, Sharma99 said:

Wow it’s great news indeed. Congratulations to you. Can you please share about your company profile like turnover, number of employees and operations of company? It can give idea to all office manager on this forum.

cheers! So happy for you.

Thanks Sharma99!!

We are a growing company with 9 full-time employees and dozens of subcontractors.

Turnover last financial year was more than $1.5M and our company is within the construction industry.

We have almost doubled our workload in the last year and we have numerous new project contracts signed for the foreseeable future.

Just now, Almera said:

Thanks Sharma99!!

We are a growing company with 9 full-time employees and dozens of subcontractors.

Turnover last financial year was more than $1.5M and our company is within the construction industry.

We have almost doubled our workload in the last year and we have numerous new project contracts signed for the foreseeable future.

Thank you. It’s sound so good to me. 

Good luck for your visa approval. It’s in the wat now. 

Celebrate this happiness.

3 minutes ago, Sharma99 said:

Thank you. It’s sound so good to me. 

Good luck for your visa approval. It’s in the wat now. 

Celebrate this happiness.

Thank you!! 

It still hasn't registered that the nomination has been approved!

Exciting times!

1 hour ago, Nrd said:

I applied for nomination and visa  in June 2017 but still didn't apply for  rcb and next week my employer gonna adavertise for the position for locals will this effect for my visa? 

I think first step is to apply RCB.

16 hours ago, Almera said:

WA

Office Manager

187 Direct Entry

As a fellow Office Manager who applied in Oct 2016 for both nom & visa, this is very exciting news! Congratulations! 

1 hour ago, SianChloe said:

As a fellow Office Manager who applied in Oct 2016 for both nom & visa, this is very exciting news! Congratulations! 

Thank you!

I had been worried myself when I didn't see any Office Managers applications being opened but hopefully this is the start of it!

9 hours ago, NAWAP LOED said:

Hi 

Nomination and Visa lodged on 07/07/2017 

RCB on 9/11/2017

Office manager 

SA onshore 

Still waiting 

Anyone from SA ?

Mine is much the same except i'm in WA. 

Visa lodged 12.04.2017

RCB approved 17.05.2017

Still nothing! Which is confusing me as people are getting their cases looked at soon after RCB approval by the looks of things?

1 hour ago, SianChloe said:

Wow - it must be a good time for Office Managers! Nomination approved today!!

Office Manger

Qld

187 DE

Applied both nomination and visa October 2016.

Finally!! 

Just to wait for the visa now!! ?

Woohoo isn’t it the best news ever? So happy as an office manager for you. 

Congratulations??

could you please share about your company profile like turnover, number of employees and operations etc. just curious to have an idea on immigration department’s strategies.

Visa is on the way now. Cheers!

Hi all,

I have been following this forum for quite a while now and I really do feel as all of you.. Immigration is making it hard for us, the people who have besn doing the right things all the way... there is no day that passes by and I wont feel stressed, worried and feel some kinda of anxiety.. this has become very obsessive to the point where, I have had tough times to sleep at night...

May the whole process goes smooth for all of us and may we all hear positive news... amen ??

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

7 hours ago, Iloveaus said:

Hi all,

I have been following this forum for quite a while now and I really do feel as all of you.. Immigration is making it hard for us, the people who have besn doing the right things all the way... there is no day that passes by and I wont feel stressed, worried and feel some kinda of anxiety.. this has become very obsessive to the point where, I have had tough times to sleep at night...

May the whole process goes smooth for all of us and may we all hear positive news... amen ??

I hope they will look into this long processing time, it is embarrassing. 

On 22/06/2018 at 06:17, Almera said:

Thank you!

I had been worried myself when I didn't see any Office Managers applications being opened but hopefully this is the start of it!

So true, ur the first one i ever saw on this forum who just gave hope to all of us office managers.I wish u'll get ur grant very soon n  our applications to be allocated thoroughly.Meanwhile Chill and relax ur mind fellows, our time is on the way. Best wishes to all..

On 21/6/2018 at 15:38, Nrd said:

I applied for nomination and visa  in June 2017 but still didn't apply for  rcb and next week my employer gonna adavertise for the position for locals will this effect for my visa? 

Hi, my case is also same like your case. I lodged my file on june 2017 as a hotel manager from WA. My lawyer he didn't apply for my rcb in the last year. He just gonna to apply now. So I am really confused about this thing. Someone have any idea that its going to be affect on my nomination? Any advice will be appreciate. Thx

4 hours ago, Saroop said:

Hi, my case is also same like your case. I lodged my file on june 2017 as a hotel manager from WA. My lawyer he didn't apply for my rcb in the last year. He just gonna to apply now. So I am really confused about this thing. Someone have any idea that its going to be affect on my nomination? Any advice will be appreciate. Thx

first of all you must understand system
1st step In RCB your employer need to demonstrate that how position is existed, how you are selected out all the candidates with the help of advertisements, interviews and salry etc 

secondly nomination means business financials and potentials  to sponsor you for full time two years

third is visa in which your qualifications and skills like experience tested

I'm not expert its just my understandings , don't know why your lawyer did not apply for RCB at first place

hopefully it will help you

• Like 1