187 Visa Processing Time

Big bird 12

On 28/06/2018 at 19:52, Hope18 said:

Hi guys, 

One of front staffs at my workplace just got nomination refuse. The reason from immigration is company  can't afford to pay her in next 2 years. Company has sponsored a few of staffs  including FOHs & cooks. So does it mean that the rest of us will get refuse for our nomination sooner or later?

she was waiting for 21months & my application is about 1 year as a cook and no news yet.

Hi,

There is a hope for you mate.

A similar position’s in a restaurant a cook and front staff both applied 187. FOH staff the lady got refused her nomination but Cook’s visa granted under the same owner. There might be some fact sheet works on this decision made.

Good luck !

Edited by KazBaker

On 19/06/2018 at 09:52, Nimmgaya said:

One of my friends applied as a graphic designer when he was in the student visa in last november. He got his visa in last march before expireing his student visa. He didnt start work there until he got the pr. If now u can work full time, i think it is better to start work there because these days everything depends on the case officer. 

Thanks Nimmgaya. I have started my job last week there full time. I am on bridging visa since  june 2017. I was left with the study so thought that I should finish this first. But now my friends and known are saying that I was supposed to start my work right after getting bridging visa. Hoping for positive results.

On 27/06/2018 at 23:31, Gunn said:

I got my PR  today as chef in DE applied in October 2016

file opened in may 25 and requested some documents.

documents submitted on 22 June 

and today I got my golden mail of PR . 

Hi ! Gunn. Could you plz tell me about your work experience?? I mean, did u applied as chef straight or had experience prior to apply for visa? I worked as cook for three months and straight after applied for rsms as chef...just wondering that will it effect my visa?

1 hour ago, 187cook said:

On a website processing time is 22 to 24 months for 187 direct entry but in my immi account it’s shows 21 to 23 months l. But still no news I already pass 24 months

Did u cl immi??..its really frustrating..hope ur file will open soon..

20 hours ago, KazBaker said:

Hi,

There is a hope for you mate.

A similar position’s in a restaurant a cook and front staff both applied 187. FOH staff the lady got refused her nomination but Cook’s visa granted under the same owner. There might be some fact sheet works on this decision made.

Good luck !

Thank you for giving some useful infor. I hope the best for all of us!

Hi everyone,

i just want to share my story for you guys. hope everyone can have a good result 

25/05/2015 - RCB Approved

26/07/2018 - Nomination Approved

i waiting my nomination Approve for total 25 months. during these time, at start i felt stress then i felt disappointment, at last l felt helplessness.

Finally my  Nomination Approved by IMMI.

i hope everyone can have a good result.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Rajat Babbar said:

Can someone clear one thing to me.. the immi website tells your visa applied date. Where as we wait for nomination applied date.. from which I should calculate 24 months ?

Nomination i guess which ever comes first.

Hi everyone,
 i just want to share my story for you guys. hope everyone can have a good result 

25/05/2015 - RCB Approved

26/07/2018 - Nomination Approved

i waiting my nomination Approve for total 25 months. during these time, at start i felt stress then i felt disappointment, at last l felt helplessness.

Finally my  Nomination Approved by IMMI.

i hope everyone can have a good result.

Which date did you applied
Offshore or onshore

On 30/06/2018 at 15:42, Nil71 said:

I applied 10/5/17 . 186 RSMS de . Nomination and visa together.As cook nomination approved 5/09/17 with other employee Resturant Maneger and he got PR GRANTED. But still I am waiting for visa.

I see. Thank you for sharing! All the best to you and all of us! 

8 hours ago, NAWAP LOED said:

Anyone applied in july 2017 from adelaide ...

Plzzz reply 

8 hours ago, NAWAP LOED said:

Anyone applied in july 2017 from adelaide ...

Plzzz reply 

I applied in June 2017 no news yet. Rcb approved waiting for nomination and visa. Position As a cook. 

On 30/06/2018 at 03:06, faisal said:

Nomination applied Jul 2017

Visa applied nov 2017

RMS onshore DE, HR Country, NSW

No info yet - havnt seen any sales & mkt mng news for a longtime.

B4 this - applied for 457 nomination that got refused cause the case officer was not confidence how much time I spend on actual sales & mkt mnger role despite being convinced thats its a genuine role :: . Stragest and funniest excuse I have ever seen.

Same same.. I applied 457 B4 as well. nomination refused and visa withdraw. now Im holding BVC can`t leave the country...losing patient honestly.

• Sad 1

On 20/06/2018 at 18:45, leeluce said:

Hi All,

I’m new to the tread but thought I’d share my timelines and also ask for thoughts?

RCB/nomination/visa application all applied for at once September 2017

RCB approved Jan 18

Today I had the request from case officer to do Medicals by mid July.

is this a good sign that they have asked for Medicals? Does it mean someone is looking at my file? Any comments on how long after Medicals you get a decision on visa? 

Also 5 days ago my nomination was approved to. All looking positive. Just waiting for news now! 

3 hours ago, JOSK said:

Same same.. I applied 457 B4 as well. nomination refused and visa withdraw. now Im holding BVC can`t leave the country...losing patient honestly.

What was the reason for nomination refusal? Keep patients - thats the one and only thing we can do in this situation. 

3 hours ago, JOSK said:

1 hour ago, faisal said:

What was the reason for nomination refusal? Keep patients - thats the one and only thing we can do in this situation. 

Similar reasons. too much employees currently in the company. marketing manager is not compulsory since we have director already...blah blah...they just make up reasons..

but my 187DE application is sponsored by another company..so not relevant..i don`t care about 457 results actually.

hopefully we can see a decrease in processing time in this financial year.

On 01/07/2018 at 06:05, Ramneet said:

Hi ! Gunn. Could you plz tell me about your work experience?? I mean, did u applied as chef straight or had experience prior to apply for visa? I worked as cook for three months and straight after applied for rsms as chef...just wondering that will it effect my visa?

I’m working as chef from last five years