187 Visa Processing Time

Big bird 12

3 hours ago, Tephach said:

yes.  you will get the blue medicare card that is a temporary one, once you get your PR you can get the green one. but is pretty much same benefits. i didn't know this as well because my MA never told me, i continued paying expensive cover for 457 visa when i didn't need it.

Thank you for the clarification :: my MA also didnt say anything anout this. Do you know if I am also eligible for child care benefit? I have been paying a furtune for the last 6months on health insurance and daycare.

thanks

• Like 1

1 hour ago, faisal said:

Thank you for the clarification :: my MA also didnt say anything anout this. Do you know if I am also eligible for child care benefit? I have been paying a furtune for the last 6months on health insurance and daycare.

thanks

You don't need to pay for private health insurance because you have Medicare.

They don't pay for daycare benefits unless you're a Pr or citizen

1 hour ago, sam777 said:

In which position and state have you applied?

1 hour ago, sam777 said:

In which position and state have you applied?

Hi Sam 

what was your waiting period & occupation please 

31 minutes ago, sam777 said:

RCB approved in Dec 2017
RCB + Nomination + Visa applied in Nov 2017

Wow congratulations. It seems immi department opening November 2017 files. Isn’t it so early though a very positive thing. May God bless us all with positive responses very soon. 

Cheers!

Wow congratulations. It seems immi department opening November 2017 files. Isn’t it so early though a very positive thing. May God bless us all with positive responses very soon. 
Cheers!

It is not open yet. We are waiting for it.

12 hours ago, ring3018 said:

You don't need to pay for private health insurance because you have Medicare.

They don't pay for daycare benefits unless you're a Pr or citizen

I didn’t know about this either. We’ve been paying for private Bupa health insurance for quite some time now.

Can you please advise where we can apply for the temporary Medicare card while we wait for the PR (187 DE)?

A link would be helpful, of the website or application. I tried looking it up but didn’t find it.

Thanks

I didn’t know about this either. We’ve been paying for private Bupa health insurance for quite some time now.
Can you please advise where we can apply for the temporary Medicare card while we wait for the PR (187 DE)?
A link would be helpful, of the website or application. I tried looking it up but didn’t find it.
Thanks

Yes You can apply for temporary Medicare Card. Once you received your Bridging visa copy and need to show that you have applied for 187 Visa. You go to Centrelink and filled out application form and you need to submit your passport copy as well. I hope so it will help you...[emoji4][emoji4][emoji4]

11 minutes ago, sam777 said:

Yes You can apply for temporary Medicare Card. Once you received your Bridging visa copy and need to show that you have applied for 187 Visa. You go to Centrelink and filled out application form and you need to submit your passport copy as well. I hope so it will help you...emoji4.pngemoji4.pngemoji4.png

Thanks. I wish I had found out about this sooner.

I managed to find the link, here it is: https://www.humanservices.gov.au/individuals/forms/ms004. The application is attached bellow.

Might be helpful for other applicants too.

Good luck everyone! 

Medicare app form.pdf

Hello Friends
I am silent follower and I need to share my timeline
187 visa lodge on Jan 2017
Motor mechanic
Status received
Anyone have any idea about in BVE
Can I apply BVB For travelling to overseas ?

Thanks for your help in advance

1 hour ago, nims123 said:

Hello Friends
Motor mechanic
Status received

No, you cannot get a BVB if you hold a BVE.  A BVE comes with no travel rights so if you leave Australia you'd need to apply for another visa to re-enter such as a visitor visa, and that type of visa may only let you remain in Australia temporarily.

Hello Friends
Motor mechanic
Status received

You can’t go Overseas in BVE

7 hours ago, Sharma99 said:

Cheers!

I dont understand their working schedule as i logded in july 2017 nomination , visa and rcb in nov 2017 but still no movement in my case ... And they starts picking up nov 2017 files 

3 minutes ago, NAWAP LOED said:

I dont understand their working schedule as i logded in july 2017 nomination , visa and rcb in nov 2017 but still no movement in my case ... And they starts picking up nov 2017 files 

I m apologies for this message. I got misunderstood someone’s query . Please disregard this message. 

Thank you 

On 05/07/2018 at 08:05, sam777 said:

RCB approved in Dec 2017
RCB + Nomination + Visa applied in Nov 2017

congratulations.. hope fully you will get the visa within few days now.We apply direct 187 -  childcare room leader    

State - NT

RCB + Nomination + Visa applied -   September 2017

RCB approval - October 2017

but still waiting -almost 10 months

you only got 8 months to get the nomination approved. Do you know why this is happening? (may be you lucky :)).  Have you asked  agent to find out the process of application ?

Do we ned to contact them?

On 04/05/2018 at 23:21, sam2018 said:

Waiting childcare room leader from November 2017 in Victoria. If anything here from department please let me know. Thanks

hi ,

have you got your nomination? we applied 04th of Sep 2017 In NT

State - NT

please reply.thanks

congratulations.. hope fully you will get the visa within few days now.We apply direct 187 -  childcare room leader    
State - NT
you only got 8 months to get the nomination approved. Do you know why this is happening? (may be you lucky :)).  Have you asked  agent to find out the process of application ?
Do we ned to contact them?

We are still waiting not get visa yet