187 Visa Processing Time

Big bird 12

8 minutes ago, YNNUS said:

Do you have a case officer allotted

No I don't.... I also did my medicals over a year ago and my police clearance from back home is about a year old now... However I have been in Australia all this time...Do I need to get new exams and updated police clearance of a place I haven't been to in the past 6 years????

I called to the department of immigration.... They say my nomination hasn't been finalized. Hence why my case won't be allocated until that is done...

Then I asked for an update on the nomination, and they say they can't give any information to me, only my migration agent...

How people know when the nomination has been finalized, and how long does that normally take?

Then she said, that after the nomination is finalized, my application should be allocate it.

My migration agent applied for me on 5th February 2016...

9 minutes ago, M Noel said:

Where are you? I'm in WA... what does your agent says?

I'm qld

restarant Mgr 

19-March 16 de nom & visa 

onshore 3 person 

low risk

my ma is saying the same as everyone else's Ma. There not much they can do once file has been lodged. Everyone is struggling in the same boat.  

Ive called and emailed many times , but always the same standard response. 

Just need to wait. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Happy11aug said:

Hi guys ...

can anyone please add me in the spreadsheet 

nomination and visa appied on 11/08/2016

status received  NSW PESE 

DE offshore ...cook  186/187

no . Of people -1

hi there

can u tell me about ur case, when did u applied?

i am also cook, RCB  lodged 17 august and nomination 29 august

onshore

When speaking to immi one thing she mentioned was that even when a file is being assessed they do not always update your immi account to show that. 

So your file may be allocated, assessed and further info requested but when you check your file it shows no change. 

I know someone who was on another visa . He had is file allocated and assessed and pr granted but the immi account showed no change till three weeks after he got his pr. !

4 hours ago, khadijariaz said:

hi there

onshore

Inappled in 

4 hours ago, khadijariaz said:

hi there

onshore

Hi 

i applied in 11 august 2016 visa rcb and nomination all together but still i m waiting and no CO allocated yet

I applied for 187 on the 26th of May 2016. 

Direct entry. 

On the 2nd of July 2017 I have been asked for documents ( National Police certificate and other documents) I have provided all the requested documents on the 26th of July . ) 

my question is this : how long does it usually take to get the PR granted after the request further documents?

1 minute ago, ivan said:

Direct entry. 

On the 2nd of July 2017 I have been asked for documents ( National Police certificate and other documents) I have provided all the requested documents on the 26th of July . ) 

my question is this : how long does it usually take to get the PR granted after the request further documents?

Hey Ivan,

I dont have an answer to your question. However, with the Police clearance, did you attach one to your application when you submitted and now they are asking for a current one, or you never attached one??

I attached mine with the application but that was over a year ago... I wonder if I should get a new police clearance to date and add it to the application?

Direct entry. 

What's is ur occupation mate?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 hour ago, M Noel said:

Hey Ivan,

I dont have an answer to your question. However, with the Police clearance, did you attach one to your application when you submitted and now they are asking for a current one, or you never attached one??

I attached mine with the application but that was over a year ago... I wonder if I should get a new police clearance to date and add it to the application?

My police clearance ran out 10.08.17 and my medicals expired 20.08.17. We front loaded. My migration agent has suggested we wait until we have a case officer to re do them as sometimes they will waive them if they have expired. 

I just want to convey my appreciation to everyone in this group for helping me keep my chin up and providing support and answers. 

We just received our good news this evening!! :)

Initial visa 457. Applied for RSMS 187 on 17/4/17, LR, onshore, DE, family of 4, employer Queensland Government

Nomination approved 3/8/17. Request for more information the following week. Submitted within 1 week. 

Online application page went from "Received" direct to "Finalised".

Praying for good news for everyone on this group!! 

(wanted to add my details to the spreadsheet but there is no sheet for April 2017 applications...could someone help me with this, please?)

Edited by JustUs
  • Like 2

I just want to convey my appreciation to everyone in this group for helping me keep my chin up and providing support and answers. 

We just received our good news this evening!! [emoji4]

Initial visa 457. Applied for RSMS 187 on 17/4/17, LR, onshore, DE, family of 4, employer Queensland Government

Nomination approved 3/8/17. Request for more information the following week. Submitted within 1 week. 

(wanted to add my details to the spreadsheet but there is no sheet for April 2017 applications...could someone help me with this, please?)

11 minutes ago, JustUs said:

Congrats for your PR mate. What is your occupation?

• Like 1

8 hours ago, JustUs said:

congrats mate...

one thing just hurt me that someone from other occupations except cook chef manager...got visa in time or before time...but we all are from  cook chef and restaurant manager have to wait after deadline of processing time.. whyyy???? if you have all  recognized occupation in one list..so  why some occupation got visa early and some not???