187 Visa Processing Time

Big bird 12

10 hours ago, ManniSingh said:

14 months completed. Ā No update yet.Bit hard to wait off shore. Is any body there in same suitation. Struggling for Pr from last 10 years. Dont know what going to happen. Which month they processing now. Anyone got any idea.Ā 

?

True... its hard to wait offshore....hope your visa will come soon...

Guest Sandeep B

My company HR just updated me that they will not be able to meet the training requirement. So company will withdraw the application. This is 186 transition application.

Can you guys please suggest what are my options?

1) Withdraw my application? Will I be able to get refund? And whats the process?

2) Find another employer? Will I be able to use same application?Ā 

3) Any other option?

Ā 

Edited by Sandeep B

3 minutes ago, Sandeep B said:

My company HR just updated me that they will not be able to meet the training requirement. So company will withdraw the application. This is 186 transition application.

1) Withdraw my application? Will I be able to get refund? And whats the process?

3) Any other option?

Ā 

U can donate 2% of total payroll( wages including tax and super)to any institute for past any financial year. Hope it will help.Ā 

17 hours ago, Xman said:

Hi,
Can anyone tell me how to track the employer nomination file. I try to import it on my IMMI account and got this error. I entered the Application reference number, DOB, Passport details.
63dd5d84e00c5c10204f9f4cb0216d3e.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
Ā 

Hi. You need to get your manager to log into their account and share the application with you. My manager did this for me a couple of weeks ago. All he needed was my email and username. Hope this helps.

Ā 

1 hour ago, Heena12 said:

U can donate 2% of total payroll( wages including tax and super)to any institute for past any financial year. Hope it will help.Ā 

Ā 

1 hour ago, Sandeep B said:

3) Any other option?

Ā 

Or your company canĀ show training-provision expenditure during the last 12 months to the equivalent of at least 1% of payroll. The training needs to be provided to employees of your business who are Australian citizens or permanent residents.

Edited by Ashley 86

13 hours ago, Ashley 86 said:

Ā 

Ā 

Or your company canĀ show training-provision expenditure during the last 12 months to the equivalent of at least 1% of payroll. The training needs to be provided to employees of your business who are Australian citizens or permanent residents.

As an accountant, I can tell you no accountantĀ would do that for you. If you pay the money in current financial year and relate to training that hasn't occurred,Ā how do you back date it to previous years?Ā And the institutions you donated your money to has finalisedĀ their book. You except they give you a invoice that is from last year? ??

and no , you can't use the same application and you can't get a refundĀ 

Hi Guys, Immi justĀ requested more information for both nomination and visa. I hope my turn is right in the corner.Ā 

Restaurant Manager. DE, SA. HR. 4 people. Nomination and visa applied middle June 2016.Ā 

Edited by Toanvu
  • Like 4

9 minutes ago, Toanvu said:

Hi Guys, Immi justĀ requested more information for both nomination and visa. I hope my turn is right in the corner.Ā 

Restaurant Manager. DE, SA. HR. 4 people. Nomination and visa applied middle June 2016.Ā 

Congrats!! What did they request?

11 minutes ago, Toanvu said:

What is the occupationĀ 

16 hours ago, Kok said:

As an accountant, I can tell you no accountantĀ would do that for you. If you pay the money in current financial year and relate to training that hasn't occurred,Ā how do you back date it to previous years?Ā And the institutions you donated your money to has finalisedĀ their book. You except they give you a invoice that is from last year? ??

and no , you can't use the same application and you can't get a refundĀ 

Hi, my employer has a running restaurant in Melbourne from last 7 years 2 million of turnover and I am working as a chef over there. Now he has open another restaurant in regional area too can I apply for RSMS 187 visa or not. The restaurant should be 6months old before applying visa or no need, please give me your precious advice guys.

Thank you .

Are u on 187 or 186 visa?

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

54 minutes ago, Kaushal said:

One of my friend got pR he lodged on 16 April 2016Ā 

occupation manager .

finally they stared processing April filesĀ 

That's great mate. Hope i will hear something soon as well.Ā 

What is your occupation and timeline?

Edited by akumar