187 Visa Processing Time

Big bird 12

1 hour ago, Naimur Rahman said:

Is there anyway we can request together to immi about 187 visa processing time reduce

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No.

Processing times change. SOmetimes some visas are faster, sometimes other visas. I remember when Spouse Visas took a couple of hours, I remember when skills visas routinely took 2-3 years. Bottom line is that you have to wait. If you don't want to wait, its your loss not DIBPs. 

7 hours ago, Nemesis said:

No.

Processing times change. SOmetimes some visas are faster, sometimes other visas. I remember when Spouse Visas took a couple of hours, I remember when skills visas routinely took 2-3 years. Bottom line is that you have to wait. If you don't want to wait, its your loss not DIBPs. 

Immigration is not a one way relationship. In reality, Australia competes with many countries when it comes to retaining - do not forget that Australians emigrate too... - or attracting talents. The first nations which come to mind are the USA, Canada, the whole of Europe, New Zealand and many Asian countries such as Japan, Korea, Singapore  and more

The Australian governement is very aware of the need of keeping Australia attractive and the system efficient: http://www.border.gov.au/Trav/visa-reform/policy-consultation-paper

Edited by jess6
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, Naimur Rahman said:

Is there anyway we can request together to immi about 187 visa processing time reduce

Have you read this one: http://www.border.gov.au/Trav/visa-reform/policy-consultation-paper

You can always give feedback. It is true that the processing times should be reasonable. No sensible person wants to have people wait a very long time.

No.

I understand but when I saw they are in April for last 6 months I just get crazy hope we over come

2 hours ago, Virgo said:

HI,

I applied the nomination and visa 187 on 22nd Dec' 2016. The occupation is Child Care. Any idea of processing time. And can anyone provide the phone number of immigration.

I applied the same occupation in Nov 16 and still have heard nothing. If you ask they just tell you to wait. My migration agent and director have both written in with a case to ask for them to see my application soon and still nothing.

On 04/08/2017 at 23:13, S.md said:

Any one had encountered if immigration response to urgency of employee or sponcer I am in total f*** setiuatio my sponcer is a dominos franchisee the company is taking away the store from him because of some f'up I got only one month or my application will be declined as it's not run by same person what can I do in such situations any advice guys I have got only 5 wks from now 

Unfortunately you will find that DIBP will not give priority service due to the potential change of employer.  It wouldn't be fair to allow you to jump the queue past other applicants who may have equally pressing issues.  You may find that the change in sponsor doesn't interrupt your application if it's properly addressed as change in ownership can still be eligible depending on the situation.  I'd suggest you speak with a migration agent to see what the impact may be on your visa application.

14 hours ago, elizawho77 said:

I applied the same occupation in Nov 16 and still have heard nothing. If you ask they just tell you to wait. My migration agent and director have both written in with a case to ask for them to see my application soon and still nothing.

HI Please let me know if you get any update so it mean that the child care is not in their hot list. Tommrrow i will call the immigration what is the phone no.

Time to share my happy news. Got our visa approved today.

Rcb approved in somwhere middle of November 2016. Visa and nomination got granted today. Documents were requested for both nomination and visa on 30 june 2017. For nomination, I had to do some changes in my job contract. For visa-  medicals, new pccs for my husband for australia and india, proof of relationship.

Rcb, nomination, visa - 31/10/2016

Occupation- early childhood

Applicants-2 (primary applicant onshore)  (secondary offshore)

ACT

Edited by indiana
  • Like 4

Rcb approved in somwhere middle of November 2016. Visa and nomination got granted today. Documents were requested for both nomination and visa on 30 june 2017. For nomination, I had to do some changes in my job contract. For visa-  medicals, new pccs for my husband for australia and india, proof of relationship.
Congratulations.
Your occupation please

Sent from my SM-N910G using Tapatalk

After almost 1 month got 1 good news

9 minutes ago, indiana said:

ACT

Did you get your health check before or after allocating? thanks

ACT

Congrats

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

9 hours ago, indiana said:

ACT

So it mean that they deal with November file for early childhood I applied RCB and Visa both in December 2016

9 hours ago, indiana said:

ACT

which childcare you belong

Cook and retail managers are in very bad situations I guess applied in aug as retail manager still waiting and business is closing down in another one month coz of labour problems and stuff ups due to it I am struggling with my both immigration and my bad luck have put so much money and time and I don't even know what's goin to happen with me 

Hi guys, I've got my 187 visa today. It took 4 months since we submitted our application. I am pleased with such a quick decision.

My partner and I arrived in Australia in January 2017 with 456 visa. I work at a regional university.

The 187 nomination application was submitted in 20 March 2017. We submitted the visa application on 1 April.

Both the nomination and the visa were approved on 7 August 2017.

We re-used the majority of the 456 application materials to the 187 applications. 

All the best for those who are still in the queue. 

• Like 3