187 Visa Processing Time

Big bird 12

IT looks like they are taking the process to march 18 so they can implement the new rules on lodged applications as well . [emoji24][emoji24]

So... I have been trying to understand what happens to older applications when we get to March 2018. Someone told me that older applications (>15 months) will be considered rejected by default. Is that for real?
I also read that the new rules/conditions will not apply to applications applied before March 2018.

I am a bit confused...[emoji21][emoji21][emoji21]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

20 minutes ago, absapr2016 said:

what ever could be bro but i need a result either yes or no...but this is insane

Absolutely agree.Ā 

This is an insane process, I expected I might have result around 10Ā months that I was told when I lodged my application.Ā But then 13 14 and evenĀ 15 months towards to 16 months now. Especially , they have Ā been processing April files since 15 march until now!!!!!

No matter what the result is, i just want to move on.Ā 

Feeling so desperate and stress. Nth could cheer me upĀ 

49 minutes ago, PanadaApr said:

Absolutely agree.Ā 

This is an insane process, I expected I might have result around 10Ā months that I was told when I lodged my application.Ā But then 13 14 and evenĀ 15 months towards to 16 months now. Especially , they have Ā been processing April files since 15 march until now!!!!!

No matter what the result is, i just want to move on.Ā 

Feeling so desperate and stress. Nth could cheer me upĀ 

Everyone write to peter dutton on Facebook he is immi minister once I write Him he reads all the private msgs on Facebook but didn't reply . At least let him know what we go thru

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Nemesis said:

Yes they can, and frequently have. Even complete visa subclasses have been abolished overnight in the past, with all applications cancelled.Ā 

So for example if you apply for 187 in Perth metro in Feb 2016 and they changes rules in March 2017 that Perth metro is no longer allowed they can reject your application ?Ā 

I thought they have to process your application to the rules that are in place at the time you submitted your application ?

Ā 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, SamH said:

So for example if you apply for 187 in Perth metro in Feb 2016 and they changes rules in March 2017 that Perth metro is no longer allowed they can reject your application ?Ā 

I thought they have to process your application to the rules that are in place at the time you submitted your application ?

Ā 

Generally a change like that would be taken as one that does not affect applications in progress. However larger changes,like abolishing a subclass altogether, affect all applications. Yes, it does happen, search for details on Cap and Cease.

1 hour ago, SamH said:

Ā 

Nope, they can change the rules retrospectively if they wish. If you want to know how harsh, then look at what happened with Cat 5 applications.

These were applications for PR that were a lower priority and so processing was taking a very long time - a lot of years. Many were living and working in Oz on bridging visas and had been for a number of years. Then, out of the blue the department announced it was cancelling the category and anyone who had already applied would have their application cancelled and have to leave. Oh, and to get a refund for the application, they would need the original paper receipt from years ago.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, absapr2016 said:

what ever could be bro but i need a result either yes or no...but this is insane

I am not a 'bro', I am an anonymous female stranger on a website.

Just be patient. All those of you moaning about going insane, feeling stressed and not wanting to carry on.......just carry on with your lives. No point moaning like that until you get rejected Only then is it justified.Ā 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, 9 May 2016 said:

Everyone write to peter dutton on Facebook he is immi minister once I write Him he reads all the private msgs on Facebook but didn't reply . At least let him know what we go thru

I think you'll find his social media team read them on his behalf........

Hi all I'm silent follower from last year.my timeline is nov 2016 nomination and February 2017 visa 187DE onshore as cook my nomination get refused reason is,I haveĀ considered all the information before me including the nature of the business, the current staffing, size and scale of the business, as well as the positive RCB advice. I give greater weight to the financial evidence that the applicant has provided in support of their claims as detailed previously. Based on the evidence presented and assessment above, I find that the evidence provided does not demonstrate that the nominee will be employed on a full-time basis in the position for at least 2 years

My business is one of the best buissness in the town with 1 million turnover all staff is Australian citizenĀ 
As per reasone i think issue is finance. if turnover 1 million the what's the point to refuse ? It's scary .

Sent from my SM-N910G using Tapatalk

5 hours ago, Guri89 said:

My migration agent got 6 refusal in last week with exactly same reason

Were those all Rsms ? If yes it means they are at least processing Rsms application as I thought they just thrown away all Rsms applications.Ā 

9 hours ago, SamH said:

They can't change rules on visas already lodged. Visa gets processed against rules at time of lodgement.

I wish , you are ryt but I can't find any other reason to stop processing Rsms applications especially for cook and managers .Ā 

Hi Guys. I want to share my visa journey with you. HRC Visa and nomination applied on 4 MayĀ 2016, Nomination granted 30 June 2017, more information requested 30 June. visa approved 20 July. Accountant General. Please do not loose hope, and spouse was included in the application. Visa was appliedĀ onshore

• Like 3

1 hour ago, beejsy said:

Hi Guys. I want to share my visa journey with you. HRC Visa and nomination applied on 4 MayĀ 2016, Nomination granted 30 June 2017, more information requested 30 June. visa approved 20 July. Accountant General. Please do not loose hope, and spouse was included in the application. Visa was appliedĀ onshore

Many congrats mate, Enjoy your PR. Which visa subclass you applied for?

7 hours ago, beejsy said:

Congratulations mate

Ā 

Hii everyone. Am just begging for a help. Am here in very terrible sitution.Actually I applied 187 in this march but now after this financial year. My employer sold the bussines. But my employers company name and ABN is still active on ASIC website. I got all the financial documents for year 2016-2017 from my old owner.Ā Is there anyone know that is it will effect my application. Can I continue with new employer because the company name and ABN is same.Ā Please give your precious coments. I will be very very thankfull to you.Ā