187 Visa Processing Time

Big bird 12

Hello guys any June ...July ... August.. file allocated to case officer yet or still waiting on received.. I am really desperate coz the my sponsors are planned to closing down business and me stuck with this wait time ...

so frustrating ??

Edited by S.md

Hi Guys, just to let yu know that I am still waiting.
Both nom and visa 10th June 2016, almost 14 months as 187 cook, Perth

Unfortunately they still on march and April [emoji35]
Look like they not processing files at all.
Plz help god

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just talked to my MA. He had no granted visa since May. 

I was just wondering if someone of you logged the official processing times. I looked in the web cache but could only find following:

March  
Direct Entry Pa 11 months 12 months  
Transition Path 8 months 9 months  
17. May 17  
Temporary Re 9 months 11 months  
Direct Entry str 13 months 14 months  
14 June 2017   
20. Jul 17  
Temporary Re 8 months 11 months  
Direct Entry str 13 months 15 months  

Has someone more data? 

• Like 1

I just talked to my MA. He had no granted visa since May. 

I was just wondering if someone of you logged the official processing times. I looked in the web cache but could only find following:

March  
Direct Entry Pa 11 months 12 months  
Transition Path 8 months 9 months  
17. May 17  
14 June 2017   
20. Jul 17  
Temporary Re 8 months 11 months  
Direct Entry str 13 months 15 months  

Has someone more data? 

Doesn't matter what they don't follow this.

Hi guys, 

I have been reading you for months without posting but unfortunately today my situation has changed and I need your help.

I applied for a 187 in july 2016 as a marketing manager in Perth. My case is still in receive. But today I have been fired, my position has been made redundant after my company merge with another one few months ago.

Do you know what are my options ? Is there still a chance that I stay in australia and get my PR ?

Thank you in advance, 

46 minutes ago, Nicom said:

Hi guys, 

I have been reading you for months without posting but unfortunately today my situation has changed and I need your help.

I applied for a 187 in july 2016 as a marketing manager in Perth. My case is still in receive. But today I have been fired, my position has been made redundant after my company merge with another one few months ago.

Do you know what are my options ? Is there still a chance that I stay in australia and get my PR ?

Thank you in advance, 

I think u have to apply new nomination and visa ,, if your file open your nomination and visa will be refused so apply new visa and nomination and withdraw the previous file 

2 hours ago, Nicom said:

Hi guys, 

Thank you in advance, 

I am really really sorry :( 

You should get in touch with your migration agent. If you do not have one, you should get one to go through your options.

We are not migration professionals so we can only give opinions.

Here is my understanding: If your sponsor terminated your employment, this means the visa application is not valid anymore.

You will need to find a new sponsor. 

Again, get in touch with an agent.

After 15 months 9 days . Got same answer file has not opened yet . So frustrating [emoji35]

Look like they pushing files towards march 2018 .
So they can say new rules are in.
So much crap [emoji35]

Any one had encountered if immigration response to urgency of employee or sponcer I am in total f*** setiuatio my sponcer is a dominos franchisee the company is taking away the store from him because of some f'up I got only one month or my application will be declined as it's not run by same person what can I do in such situations any advice guys I have got only 5 wks from now