187 Visa Processing Time

Big bird 12

1 hour ago, jewel said:

At last get my Golden mail today. PR grant.

Thanks for all of your support. Hope each of u also will get ur PR soon.

Nominaton apply 29 april 2016

Visa application 05 may 2016

Nomination grant 15 june 2017

Furthur Information requested for visa 15 june 2017 (only medical for me andmy wife)

Medical done 26 june 2017

Immi account says assessment in progress from 5th of july 2017 after medical clearance provided. Yesterday my agent sent inquiry to case officer about progress. 

And today 27 july 2017 visa approve 

3 ppl occupation chef NSW

Hope its help u guys. 

All the best. May Almighty bless us all. 

Thanks again for ur valuable suggestion and continues support. 

Many congrats mate. Enjoy your life as permanent resident of Australia. I hope other people from March and April will get their visa soon. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, jewel said:

At last get my Golden mail today. PR grant.

Thanks for all of your support. Hope each of u also will get ur PR soon.

Nominaton apply 29 april 2016

Visa application 05 may 2016

Nomination grant 15 june 2017

Furthur Information requested for visa 15 june 2017 (only medical for me andmy wife)

Medical done 26 june 2017

Immi account says assessment in progress from 5th of july 2017 after medical clearance provided. Yesterday my agent sent inquiry to case officer about progress. 

And today 27 july 2017 visa approve 

3 ppl occupation chef NSW

Hope its help u guys. 

All the best. May Almighty bless us all. 

Thanks again for ur valuable suggestion and continues support. 

congrats bro

• Like 1

Hi guys , I been to overseas for 3 months on bridging visa B and it was valid for September 2016 . When I checked online status it still shows bridging visa B in effect. Does anyone knows why it's showing in effect whether it has expired last year? 

geez.. it took forever these time, currently looking for the progress for my friend that she applied the visa on nov 2016 and its still on may 16 ?

Basically they are in march 16.
Lot of people waiting from march and April

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi, guys. I have applied a 187 DE onshore together with my wife

Nomination applied 28/09/2016, and Visa submit on 23/12/2016

Looks like still need waiting for a year. But she have to go back to her home country for a 2 years working contract after 2 month.

if the visa is approved whilst she is still outside Australia, will this make a difference? I know for partner visa, there is the rule of if applying off shore, must be granted off shore and vice versa. 

So I called immi last Thursday. They said my file has been recently allocated to co but he has not started assessing the application. No further details were provided by them.  

Would anyone know how much longer I can expect to wait for CO to start assessing?

Visa and nom applied 19 March 16. 

Rest mgr. qld

de

nsw pese

On 29/07/2017 at 11:11, Ajm said:

Basically they are in march 16.
Lot of people waiting from march and April

Thats even worse, i applied on feb 16 and got on feb 17 .. and they just move 1-2 months since i got my PR 5-6 months ago ? ?

Thats even worse, i applied on feb 16 and got on feb 17 .. and they just move 1-2 months since i got my PR 5-6 months ago ? [emoji36]

Bad luck ..
Nothing can be done...
They don't understand our problems and pain of wait..

Hi everyone.. its so frustrating that there is not a single approval for cook from last 4-5 months. My last RSMS was refused in oct 2016 but on that time there immi was working quiet better than this. They was asking documents from applicants everyday. But now they are doing nothing. In sep 2016 they was processing dec 2015 files. So it means they just processed 4 months in last 9 months...__

So Sad..??

2 minutes ago, 9_Mar_17 said:

Hi everyone.. its so frustrating that there is not a single approval for cook from last 4-5 months. My last RSMS was refused in oct 2016 but on that time there immi was working quiet better than this. They was asking documents from applicants everyday. But now they are doing nothing. In sep 2016 they was processing dec 2015 files. So it means they just processed 4 months in last 9 months...__

So Sad..??

why u got refused ? and whats the reason and when u apllies new file

2 minutes ago, 9_Mar_17 said:

So Sad..??

On 24/07/2017 at 08:09, jewel said:

How did u apply is it through migration agent.  If i call immi personally is they answer my inquiry or do i need to go through agent? Thanks. 

I did have a migration agent but I called myself. Make sure you have all the details of your visa with you. Good Luck

On 30 July 2017 at 10:49, Jason said:

Hi, guys. I have applied a 187 DE onshore together with my wife

Nomination applied 28/09/2016, and Visa submit on 23/12/2016

Looks like still need waiting for a year. But she have to go back to her home country for a 2 years working contract after 2 month.

if the visa is approved whilst she is still outside Australia, will this make a difference? I know for partner visa, there is the rule of if applying off shore, must be granted off shore and vice versa. 

Good luck to all of us. 

As my immi agency do not provide any advice for my enquires, i wondering anyone who can help me with this question? 

Many thanks, and very appreciate.

Hi guys

I have a question and need your guys' help. My company has been arrange on-site visit by immigration at the beginning of the June . After the on site visit , I provided so many documents (e.g. Bank statement, annual super records, work records) to my immi agency(I'm currently holding the 457 visa). Then she told me only when the site vist has result, my 187 application can going on..I'm so frustrating, becoz my 187 visa has been applied close to 15months after nomination approved. Does anyone know how long do I need wait for the site visit result ?