187 Visa Processing Time

Big bird 12

On 10/08/2018 at 16:57, South australia said:

Hi guys .. wants to share good news with you .. I was silent follower of this forum from last 2 years nd today is the best day for me .. we got our pr after long stressfully 22 months ... my time line was nomination nd visa applied 20 Oct 2016 

asked for recent year profile loss statement  and medical on 25 July 2018 Nd visa granted today .. 

postion Cook 

so would like to say hard work always pays off ... stay positive and you will get there .. take care every one .. thanks 

Congratulations!

Can I ask you a question! Did you need to submit skill assessment for cook position? 

17 minutes ago, Manish9001 said:

Once the nomination file is opened n we submit all the documents they asked for££
What u think how long they gonna take time to give resultemoji106.pngemoji106.png
Thank$$$$$

Did they ask from you anything ? Would u mind to share when you applied for your visa and nomination

Thanks in Advance 

11 minutes ago, Ann Ann said:

Hi guys, 

Any one in this forum applied both nomination and application at the same day- 30/6/2017? Any updates? 

I know that I will be 21-24months to wait in total but I’m so stress of waiting. 

Hi Ann Ann, 

i applied on 3 june 2016, RCB,Nomination, Visa on very same day aaannnnnnnddddd i am still waiting. 

sorry to say but, you will have to wait another 14-15 months. when i applied back in june 2016 it was 6-8 months and i am sitting on 26 and half month. 

12 minutes ago, Deza said:

Hi Ann Ann, 

i applied on 3 june 2016, RCB,Nomination, Visa on very same day aaannnnnnnddddd i am still waiting. 

sorry to say but, you will have to wait another 14-15 months. when i applied back in june 2016 it was 6-8 months and i am sitting on 26 and half month. 

Sorry to hear that but your case and that of Ann may not be the same. Some people have received nomination and visa approval within 9.5 months and even less. Although, it seems that there is a stop in visa processing in the last few weeks. 

Hi Deza, 

Sorry to hear about your case. I have read some of the posts from this forum saying they had result in 18-19months of waiting. It seems that yours should be done long time ago. 

I’m so sick of waiting without any updates and really slow processing time as well. At the day I lodged my application, the process was 17-19 months.  Now is 24 months. I have lodged another 457 ( same employer and same time) still no news. 14 months for 457 as well with just Further Assessment ( Requested to provide my health insurance docs on 7/10/2017 and still nothing now). 

Everyday I started my new day with my hope about visa, everyday I opened the immi account and disappointed coz nothing’s changed. 

4 hours ago, Ann Ann said:

Hi Deza, 

Sorry to hear about your case. I have read some of the posts from this forum saying they had result in 18-19months of waiting. It seems that yours should be done long time ago. 

I’m so sick of waiting without any updates and really slow processing time as well. At the day I lodged my application, the process was 17-19 months.  Now is 24 months. I have lodged another 457 ( same employer and same time) still no news. 14 months for 457 as well with just Further Assessment ( Requested to provide my health insurance docs on 7/10/2017 and still nothing now). 

Everyday I started my new day with my hope about visa, everyday I opened the immi account and disappointed coz nothing’s changed. 

Guys don’t loose hope, one day we will get there...

5 hours ago, Ann Ann said:

Hi Deza, 

May I ask why did they request your health insurance? Is it a must to have private health insurance if we are in Australia?

20 hours ago, Ann Ann said:

Hi Deza, 

Hi ANN, 

although i am sitting on 26 months but they have opened my file on 14.06.2018 means after 24 months and 10 days. i submitted all the requested docs last week. so hoping for good news in this week or next week. thank you 

41 minutes ago, Ann Ann said:

Hi Camenchung, 

Yes, it is the request for everyone who applied 457 and onshore. 

Hi Deza, 

Please update your case and goodluck to you!

Thanks so much, Sam. 

omg thanks. What if I am holding 476 and applied 187 onshore? Do I need health insurance? And where can I find this information? TIA!
Edited: I have had a look on the 476 visa page but I didn't find the insurance requirement, and my 476 visa was granted already, so I am a little bit confused. ? 

Edited by CarmenChung

Hi guys. I have been following this group since 2016. I dont have any good news but heaps of bad news.

I have applied for rsms in feb 2017. They send me nomination refusal yesterday. Very upsetting. My employer wants to do appeal Aat. As they stated that there no genuine need of position. 

I m not sure whats going to come up. I will keep you guys updated. Thanks.

• Sad 3

2 minutes ago, Sharma said:

Hi guys. I have been following this group since 2016. I dont have any good news but heaps of bad news.

I have applied for rsms in feb 2017. They send me nomination refusal yesterday. Very upsetting. My employer wants to do appeal Aat. As they stated that there no genuine need of position. 

Sorry to here that new mate !! Did u apply Direct entry ? Would you mind to share your occupation and Turnover and employee number .

Thanks

2 minutes ago, Sharma said:

Very sad to hear that. It’s really a heart breaking news. Would you mind to tell about your occupation and about your company profile like turnover and number of staff etc. Hope and pray to God for your good luck in AAT.

God bless you.

57 minutes ago, Sharma said:

Sorry to hear that.

It seems like they are processing applications for 2017 soon. 

What qualification do you submit and how many employees? Did the owner work in the restaurant as well?