Which part of the UK did you come from?

Purplethunder

• Replies 696
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest PaulnLisa

Belton, Nr Doncaster, South Yorkshire to Upper Coomera, Gold Coast. Via my mate Cal in Jimboomba:spinny:

Guest Brickie

Gorton/Reddish Gt Manchester now in Melbourne for........ 30 years ish.....:cute:

Been back and from a few times though.....:swoon:.

Guest Chrissygirl

Hi, us too, cant sell dam house, nearly exchanged end of may, they pulled out back on the market, not a sniff, hubby going in July anyway, i am staying to try and rent, it, his work is nil here, so need to go and get work in oz, hopefully Brisbane area, gold coast, how frustrating, it took an age to get visa and now we cant get the dam house sold, aaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh

Scotland Livingston hopefully The Gold Coast but like the rest have to wait until house sells bit of a pain as we wait so long to get Visa and still can't go still in limbo land still waiting but not even had a viewer yet

Guest Schoey

Mirfield west yorkshire....to....Brisbane 4th july not sold house leaving it with the E/A for 6 months if not sold will rent.......

Guest Verina An Dave

Hi i am from Perth, then at age 6 taken to UK, Carshalton, OH from Sutton Surrey. Going to Perth in October!!

Guest austibeach

Scotland to Cornwall

Cornwall to Scotland

Scotland back to Cornwall

Cornwall to Australia

Australia to Cornwall

Cornwall to Australia

And then back to Cornwall

Hopefully a final move to Australia in two years time, always assuming we don't lose a fortune on our house in the mean time and property in Australia doesn't go through the roof. What has happened in the last 12 months ? The picture looked a whole lot better last year. Property isn't worth investing in, shares aren't worth investing in, what exactly are people doing with all the money that was around last year..........where did it all go ?...........:arghh:

Eric.

Archived