Which part of the UK did you come from?

Purplethunder

Hiya

We were living in Gillingham, kent, now on the Gold Coast in a hotel for three weeks. Where we end us is anyones guess..lol

April

• Replies 696
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest tony sutcliffe

Manchester to Brisbane (Ipswich to be precise, dont bother coming to Ipswich there's nothing here apart from yutes n cattledogs! zzzz...zzzzzz) :wacko:

Glasgow to Melbourne in 1979

Melbourne to Glasgow in 1980

Glasgow to Melbourne in 1981

Melbourne to Glasgow in 1991

Glasgow to Yorkshire 1993 Yorkshire to Melbourne in 2010 (with lots of luck )

Glasgow to Melbourne in 1979

Melbourne to Glasgow in 1980

Glasgow to Melbourne in 1981

Melbourne to Glasgow in 1991

Glasgow to Yorkshire 1993 Yorkshire to Melbourne in 2010 (with lots of luck )

can i just ask you why all the traveling back and forth? im from glasgow and heading to melbourne in jan 09 was there any reasons for your coming and going etc? sorry if im being too nosey tess xx

Guest spottymercedes

Bridgwater, Somerset to Pakenham. Can't see anyone else from Somerset except Weston-super-mare a few pages back!! Maybe everyone likes it too much to leave - I can't imagine so!!!

Guest tassiedevil59

we came from just outside Edinburgh to Hobart in January this year , hoping to move to Brisbane in February next year , too quiet and no shopping here , lovely place if you like fishing and camping , shops close early and not enough choice.

tassiedevil59@gmail.com

Jarrow in the north east, on the south bank of the river tyne to be exact (most people ask where that is so most of the time its easier to just say we are from newcastle) and moving to somewhere between gold coast and brisbane

Guest tassiedevil59

we came from Edinburgh , in Hobart just now but relocating to Brisbane in the next few months , having to reapply for visa if i move to Brisbane if not i will wait one more year then move up without the hastle.

Guest tassiedevil59
dagenham essex now north lakes, brisbane

Hi Sam

what is North Lakes like ? We are (myself , wife and two girls 9 & 7 ) hoping to move up there early next year from Hobart .

we hear the schools and area is very nice , i have been to Brisbane myself and i have a job to consider , Tassie is nice but we feel that wee prefer the Brissy heat compared to the Tassie colder weather , also lots more to do for the family , more shops and entertainment etc..

looking forward to what you think ,we are originally from just outside Edinburgh..

cheers:notworthy:

Douglas

Archived