Which part of the UK did you come from?

Purplethunder

If ya ever get a bl@@dy case officer!!!

Fingers and fings crossed for you:winkxmas:

Thanks Tyke - I'll be in knots by the time we get a CO with having everything crossed:wacko:

Hope you're well and enjoying that boat of yours. Have a wonderful Christmas and might actually see you next year!

Kim x

• Replies 696
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Guest9973
Thanks Tyke - I'll be in knots by the time we get a CO with having everything crossed:wacko:

Hope you're well and enjoying that boat of yours. Have a wonderful Christmas and might actually see you next year!

Kim x

Sure it will happen soon.

Did you hear what happened to us??

We'd put our application in,cheque was cashed and CO assigned and then heard nothing for 6 months.This was 9 years ago so no checking up so easy on the net then.

After another few months I started trying to contact the CO with no luck.Eventually I managed to contact someone with a brain who very nervously told me that ............. Your case officer is on 1 year's extended leave and has forgotten to pass your case on" .Well you could have heard a mouse fart on that phone.:eekxmas:

The guy then said "What can we do"..........."Get me to Oz ASAP"

It turned out that it was only a formality to get our visa (due to the large amount of paperwork and the type of visa) - that was duly sent out pronto and here we are now.

Well you could have heard a mouse fart on that phone.

4_1_213.gif I bet thats an understatement! Jeez think I would have gone mental.

Gonna get the meds and Police checks done now in the new year, so its another step closer, at least when we do get a CO they're sorted.

sig.jsp?pc=ZSzeb112&pp=undefined

Good luck with getting your medicals and police checks done Kim, will you get your medicals done at Hanford or elsewhere??

Tania X

Hi Tania

Thanks - Hanford is the only one on the list for round here isn't it, so that's probably where we'll go. Was going to pick your brains at the meet on the 10th to see where you'd had yours done!

Kim x

Guest scot-aussie-scot

Dunfermline, Scotland to Newcastle NSW and then back to Dunfermline, also Edinburgh, Exeter, London and Southend. Currently pondering a move to Melbourne or Perth with the family in the next few years....

Guest wiljenni

Newcastle UK to London to Sydney back to London then Newcastle UK and hopefully Adelaide/Perth in march havent decided whih one yet.

Guest PommieLady

Originally the Midlands, but lived on the south coast for 15 years before moving to WA 4 years ago. Lived country for a while before moving to 'the hills'. We moved to Tassie last year.

Guest proud2beaussie

I was born in Gorleston On Sea,Norfolk in 1960 and moved to Brisbane in 1965 with my parents,then on to Adelaide,Sydney and Melbourne,Now Tallangatta in N/E Victoria but in April back to the UK to

be with the GF in Biggin Hill.A long journey,Australia has been my home for nigh on 44 years and always will be but 't Yookay"as my late dad used to call it will be home for a while.

Guest donovan
Golders Green, London to boring Brisbane hopefully moving down to Melbourne early next year. :smile:

Geeze used to go to Golders Green to get the bagels!! lovely jublee!!

Sarah x

Guest snow white
I was born in Gorleston On Sea,Norfolk in 1960 and moved to Brisbane in 1965 with my parents,then on to Adelaide,Sydney and Melbourne,Now Tallangatta in N/E Victoria but in April back to the UK to

be with the GF in Biggin Hill.A long journey,Australia has been my home for nigh on 44 years and always will be but 't Yookay"as my late dad used to call it will be home for a while.

hi nigel,

looks like youve seen quite a bit of the world already enjoy the yookay as ya old man would say let us know how it goes

lesley newcastle to goldcoast after there is a secret for now x

Guest grantspants

We're in Carlisle, Cumbria - hoping to get to Esperance WA in a couple of months.

Done Meds, X-rays etc, now just waiting on Employer to give us the final nod!

P.s if anyone can give us any first-hand info about Esperance it would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers all

Guest ashmalog

brought up in peterborough cambridgeshire then to lincolnshire and hopefully to south east melbourne if we can sell the house. need to validate by end of june.

Both of us bborn and bred suny Rotherham ( delusion) Perth, Kallaroo getttin a ball and chain fitted at Butler Wa. Keep meetin people from South Yorkshire found a bloke I worked with lives 3 miles away and his mate used to live down the street from us small world

Mally n Nic

Guest brum to bris

Hi Everyone,

I came to Uk from India at the tander age of 8. Lived in Smethwick , Birmingham for over 40 years. But now moving to Brisbane end of January.

Dal

Archived