Which part of the UK did you come from?

Purplethunder

• Replies 696
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest MandyJB

Warrington tilI was 5, then Golborne near Wigan til I was 36, then Dubai for 4 years and brisbane for 1 week...fantastic xxxx

Guest Jaynie
Warrington tilI was 5, then Golborne near Wigan til I was 36, then Dubai for 4 years and brisbane for 1 week...fantastic xxxx

Ahhhh a pie eater!!! I lived in St Helens for a long time.

Guest MandyJB

just up the road. Mum and dad both come from st helens. Milton street across the road from the pit.

Guest Jaynie
just up the road. Mum and dad both come from st helens. Milton street across the road from the pit.

I lived in sherdley Park!!! Well not in the Park of course lol

Born in Preston. Due to forces upbringing lived in Wiltshire, Oxfordshire, Malta, Cambridgeshire all before the age of 14. Back to Lancashire until I was 18 then London (ealing), Flitwick in Befordshire, Sawtry in Cambridgeshire, US, Canada, back to Sawtry and then to Perth. Phew I am tired now and I aint moving again!

Know that story, I must have gypsy blood in me as born in Alton Hampshire, and also due to forces upbringing moved around as a child to Malta, Kent, Paisley Scotland, Cornwall, Weymouth, Montrose Scotland, Weymouth again, Singapore and Paignton Devon. Married and lived in Chard Somerset, moved to March Cambs, Cambridge, Cornwall, North Devon, Worthing and currently in Cardiff. Going to Australia in Sept 2008 initially to stay with son and DIL in Canberra with view to us all moving permanently to Gold Coast in March 2010. ...... The End.

Rita

Guest MandyJB

We used to go to sherdley park on the weekend when they had all the rides and stalls and stuff. Great day out.

Mandy

Guest Jaynie

We lived on the Estate right opposite, we enjoyed the Sherdley show for about 5yrs then everyone used to annoy us by parking ourside of our houses!!! lol

Guest windsor

Worcester Park (Surrey) to Melbourne on 10th August 08.. 2 weeks and 6 days. Not that I am counting mind you.

Guest dave&donna

Huddersfield (West Yorkshire) to South of Perth - a northerner to a southerner but upside down now and loving every minute of it!!!!:cool:

Guest kazmatt

wolverhampton, home of the mighty wolves football club, living a couple of years in blackpool then 8 years in prestatyn, now living in jimboomba,(3 months in).

Guest melmel
See if you can guess from my username!:cute:

Northampton! One of my best mates from uni is from there!!

Guest melmel

Im from Essex. Moved to Stoke for uni (or smoke on stench as its commonly known haha!) Then back to Essex and finally here in Melbourne! - Eastern Suburbs!

Guest ddwild

Hopefully moving from Northamptonshire (dare I say Corby) to Melbourne - possibly Cranbourne. Need to sell the house however!!!!

:mask:

Archived