Which part of the UK did you come from?

Purplethunder

• Replies 696
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest donovan
Hemel Hempstead Hertfordshire - hopefully heading to melbourne!!

Hiya Stiggibbs we used to live in Slippers Hill, Hemel Hempstead, a long time a go, love Hemel, good luck with your visa

Sarah x

Guest ENG 999

East london but moved out here to !!brisbane!! 2 years ago and loving it so much.

Brisvegas is the place too be. My kids love it out here they are 18. 16 years old. There is so much too do here yerrrrrr harrrrrrrr :notworthy:

Guest cherylnandy

Hi

We are from Manchester capital of rain and are now living in a northern suburb of Brisbane and loving it. Be here now for just over a year. I have made some wonderful friends

Cheryl

Guest carmen

from ipswich suffolk, to south west wa (bunbury) and lovin it, been here 18 mths, any1 from my neck of the woods also here in bunbury, drop us a line.:smile::smile:

Guest thecollinsgang

Hi Melissa

My name is julie and i live in Chelmsford and my mum lives in harold hill.We are just starting the whole thing ,found a agent so we have a long way to go!!!!! my mum lives the a 12 end of hh.

take care julie x

Guest thecollinsgang

Hi kp nuts

am also wanting to go to Adelaide but just starting !!!found agent so got a long way to go.i currantly live in Chelmsford ,Essex but my parents live near Romford well Harold Hill! Hope you are enjoying Adelaide (lucky bugger) LOL. My oh is a scaffolder whats work like at the moment?

julie x

Guest Brendan/Mandy

From Gloucester...to Mackay (for 10 mths)......to Caboolture....(since Nov 08)........

hopefully to caloundra!!!!!!! one day..if house prices ever come down there!!!

Guest dianooska
Hiya Stiggibbs we used to live in Slippers Hill, Hemel Hempstead, a long time a go, love Hemel, good luck with your visa

Sarah x

Hi, we used to live in Alexandra Rd HH

Been here in Sydney 4 years

Guest Kate Edwards

We came from not so sunny North Wales / Cheshire borders to Mornington Peninsula on a PR 175 visa in January 2009.

Guest clareamos

Manchester to Perth just recently. Already feel settled. On a 457 working visa in the hope to stay for good. Fingers crossed.

Guest mandy allen

We moved to the Gold Coast from Oldham, greater manchester area in January 2008.

Partner ans son love it, while i've had LOTS of ups and downs (well, more downs) :arghh: Wanted to go home, been back and still not settled here but hoping things get better.

Guest snow white
We moved to the Gold Coast from Oldham, greater manchester area in January 2008.

Partner ans son love it, while i've had LOTS of ups and downs (well, more downs) :arghh: Wanted to go home, been back and still not settled here but hoping things get better.

now mand your going to be just fine now you have me as a shoulder to cry on come on chin up !!!!lol will let you know if we are having a barbie over weekend

lesley x

Archived