My husbands work submitted there nomination on 8th May and as yet we have not heard anything, fingers crossed it should be soon. As we didn't have the money at the time we never submitted our part, this is going in this week. Any idea how long we might have to wait for this part to be approved? - See more at: http://www.pomsinoz.com/forum/migration-issues/211131-186-visa-processing-time-employer-nomination-approval.html#sthash.BEPtwSiV.dpuf

hai all my PR been granted today...happy time ahead...!

updating timeline

Nomination lodged : 9 feb 2014

nomination granted: 22 april 2014

Visa lodged: 24 April 2014

applied with all the documents without MA

Visa granted: 28 april 2014

No Case officer or correspondence till grant.

Wish all the best whoever waiting for their PR...always hope the best..it will come to you guys...if you have any question buzz me on the forum

thank you guys ..this forum was a big help while waiting..

Hi guys, THE WAIT IS OVER woohoo

Timeline

28th April visa and nomination applied for

5th May medicals done

28th July granted visa and nomination

No contact from start to finish. Low risk country. Applied from qld and processed in wa.

Nothing I say can ease the pain of waiting, just try n keep occupied lol

Starting to get very impatient now :daydreaming:

Timeline as follows

Nomination and application lodged 11th April

Medicals completed 22nd April

Nom approval 21st July

Nothing since!! As of yet still no CO...

And most of end of Aprils have been granted!

Application lodged 11 April,

Medicals and the revised form 80 shortly after.

Medical referral report lodged a few weeks after that (Cancer diagnosis in Feb 2012)

Visa approval 29/7/14

We're in Melbourne. Family of 5. MA in Perth. Lodged with Parramatta. Transition stream from 457.

Very happy today; I had been ready for bad news due to previous cancer surgery. All good for now though!

Edited by Suzukiscottie

My visa has just beed granted!

After weeks of watching this forum I can finally now post my timeline.

Nomination Lodged: 1st May

Visa Lodged: 29th May - Applied with a MA, ENS 186 Direct Entry visa - Job: Video Producer - Did Medicals the week after lodging visa application.

Visa & Nomination Granted: 29th July - Only heard from the case officer a week ago who requested some more documentation from my employer, which was submitted to CO on 25th July

The past few weeks of waiting felt like months.

Good luck to all those still waiting.

My visa has just beed granted!

After weeks of watching this forum I can finally now post my timeline.

Nomination Lodged: 1st May

Visa Lodged: 29th May - Applied with a MA, ENS 186 Direct Entry visa - Job: Video Producer - Did Medicals the week after lodging visa application.

Visa & Nomination Granted: 29th July - Only heard from the case officer a week ago who requested some more documentation from my employer, which was submitted to CO on 25th July

The past few weeks of waiting felt like months.

Good luck to all those still waiting.

Congrats and thanks for the info. Finally I can see May applications.

Oh and update for this week:

"Please note that we are currently allocating ENS and RSMS applications that were lodged in May and early June 2014"

Edited by sucxx

Congrats and thanks for the info. Finally I can see May applications.

Oh and update for this week:

"Please note that we are currently allocating ENS and RSMS applications that were lodged in May and early June 2014"

Which office is that from? Im still waiting from April :mad:

Which office is that from? Im still waiting from April :mad:

From the central admin team managed mailing list ;)

If you applied April and is still waiting (and 100% sure there's no comms to both you and employer side), my bets on:

1. They can't just press 'pass' button on either you or your employer, have to run further investigation.

2. You're from high-risk country so they sent your detail to very secret man-in-black org to check your background and is taking time.

3. Your CO is on holiday, slacking, forgot check your case..etc...glory to arstotzka..

From the central admin team managed mailing list ;)

If you applied April and is still waiting (and 100% sure there's no comms to both you and employer side), my bets on:

1. They can't just press 'pass' button on either you or your employer, have to run further investigation.

2. You're from high-risk country so they sent your detail to very secret man-in-black org to check your background and is taking time.

3. Your CO is on holiday, slacking, forgot check your case..etc...glory to arstotzka..

well we are not from a high risk country and I thought was a pretty straightforward case only the 2 of us so the co must be slacking lol

wish I could be more like the hubby he keeps saying it'll be done when it's done! Meanwhile I'm driving myself insane haha :wink:

@sikofbrit… I know what it feels like. we're a couple from a low risk country and we're just wondering what's going on!

Lodged on April 10th,

had a CO approved our nomination on July 24th and a request for the medicals…

we cleared medicals on the 28th… I know that DIBP has our medicals with them… but no news!

ARGH!

@sikofbrit… I know what it feels like. we're a couple from a low risk country and we're just wondering what's going on!

Lodged on April 10th,

had a CO approved our nomination on July 24th and a request for the medicals…

we cleared medicals on the 28th… I know that DIBP has our medicals with them… but no news!

ARGH!

Well, in this case you do have comms.

It appears to be a case don't get prioritised or automatically notify CO when additional documents attached.

It's more like they revisit the case anytime between 1-28 days to see how their 'request' has been handled.

It's kinda logical as their SLA probably stop ticking once additional information request has been created.

Hence they don't get pushed by their boss regarding those cases awaiting for client action, up to 28 days.

Tho that's why people suggests pre-load health and PCC.

Our medicals an police Certs were done well before our nomination approval everything they need has been there for months everything was lodged in April

baguette we must have the same office lol so frustrating when you see the grants that are being approved from the end of April but it could be worse I guess

Edited by sikofbrit

Just a quick update in case any of your were wondering, still no visa!!!!

Application 16.03.04

Medicals Early April 2014 so long ago I've forgot

1st contact via email from CO 19.06.14 requesting

*Australian police check for myself and daughter - er already uploaded???

*UK police check for daughter - er she was not 16 in uk?

Email sent to CO 20.06.14, 24.06.14, 30.06.14 no reply so UK police check sent for anyway 21.06.14.

UK police check received and uploaded 07.07.14

Then on immi account status changed on eldest daughter Australian qualification required??? er still in school???

7 and 8 year old UK police check required????

Called office and after 1 hour on hold got told unless requested something in writing ie in the email we received these other things are not actually required is just a 'note' for CO.

No contact so another email sent to CO 21.07.14.

24.07.14 call from a woman who claimed not to be CO but stated that no police check required for youngest but Australian qualification for eldest was required, explained does not have any. So told to get a letter from school to state that at school.

24.07.14 Email for CO confirming the conversation we had earlier, er hang on during the call you claimed not to be the CO,TWICE maybe she just forgot who she was???

Letter received from head of school upload 30.07.14 with UK police check (for a third time) just in case.

Now we wait again.

This is the Parramatta office.

Good luck everyone

Tina

Just a quick update in case any of your were wondering, still no visa!!!!

Application 16.03.04

Medicals Early April 2014 so long ago I've forgot

1st contact via email from CO 19.06.14 requesting

*Australian police check for myself and daughter - er already uploaded???

*UK police check for daughter - er she was not 16 in uk?

Email sent to CO 20.06.14, 24.06.14, 30.06.14 no reply so UK police check sent for anyway 21.06.14.

UK police check received and uploaded 07.07.14

Then on immi account status changed on eldest daughter Australian qualification required??? er still in school???

7 and 8 year old UK police check required????

Called office and after 1 hour on hold got told unless requested something in writing ie in the email we received these other things are not actually required is just a 'note' for CO.

No contact so another email sent to CO 21.07.14.

24.07.14 call from a woman who claimed not to be CO but stated that no police check required for youngest but Australian qualification for eldest was required, explained does not have any. So told to get a letter from school to state that at school.

24.07.14 Email for CO confirming the conversation we had earlier, er hang on during the call you claimed not to be the CO,TWICE maybe she just forgot who she was???

Letter received from head of school upload 30.07.14 with UK police check (for a third time) just in case.

Now we wait again.

This is the Parramatta office.

Good luck everyone

Tina

Hi guys is there anyone who lodged their visa around 22/4/2014

:frown:

Got our normination approved two weeks ago but haven't heard anything yet .

Edited by fiji

People who lodged their 186 visa in may have been granted visa .we lodged our nomination + visa application together with medicals and police clearance in April but haven't heard anything yet .

our nomination got approved two weeks ago :) .Does any one know how long does it takes to grant visa once nomination gets approved .

People who lodged their 186 visa in may have been granted visa .we lodged our nomination + visa application together with medicals and police clearance in April but haven't heard anything yet .

our nomination got approved two weeks ago :) .Does any one know how long does it takes to grant visa once nomination gets approved .

Some peoples have been the same day some of us not so lucky still waiting couple of weeks after nomination! Congrats Tina now you can stop checking the emails.

Wooohoooo I'm waiting for the grant letter, but our status is finalised on immi account and it says "print the grant letter" (hyperlink does not work yet). Cannot add more docs and says Granted for hubby and me, so I think this is it (called our MA and they will send said letter in 1 hour) so timeline is in my signature but it seems that PR: granted Aug 1st 2014 is in order YOUHOU!!!

Edited by baguette

Congratulations!! Did it still say processing until finalised? Appears it's just me waiting from April now boo hoo :(

It says finalised with status updated today August 1st. Then there's a letter createdhyperlink and there's no "in progress"

On the line where I've got my 1st and last name, it says granted :)

MA has sent us the grant letter we're PR now YEAH!!!!!!!!

@sikofbrit, you'll get there soon! :)

Edited by baguette