Hello Everyone,

Congrats to those who have got your visa!

We are still waiting... patiently...

Employer Nomination - 22/05/14

Medicals Done - 10/06/14

Application Lodged - 19/06/14

As per acknowledgement letter, application processing centre in NSW.

No contact yet, but will update when I hear anything.

x

Hello Everyone,

Congrats to those who have got your visa!

We are still waiting... patiently...

Employer Nomination - 22/05/14

Medicals Done - 10/06/14

Application Lodged - 19/06/14

As per acknowledgement letter, application processing centre in NSW.

No contact yet, but will update when I hear anything.

x

Congrats :)

Our onshore nomination was lodged 8th May and visa application via agent 9th May. Nomination was approved 30th July. Still waiting on visa. Anyone had their nomination and visa approved in WA and know how long it took from nomination to visa grant? Has anyone tried called the WA PSE for an update?

Our onshore nomination was lodged 8th May and visa application via agent 9th May. Nomination was approved 30th July. Still waiting on visa. Anyone had their nomination and visa approved in WA and know how long it took from nomination to visa grant? Has anyone tried called the WA PSE for an update?

Hi aim. I called WA PSE for an update. The girl I spoke to was extremely nice and tied to help but the info she was able to give was very limited. She was unable to tell me if there was a CO assigned. I emailed them and they sent me an auto response saying "we are currently processing application from May and early June." No of that is particularly helpful so I don't know if there is a point in calling them. On the other hand, it can't do any harm either. I'd recommend taking advantage of the call back service, otherwise you'll be on hold for an age. Hope you get some good news soon!

Our visa has been granted. Really appreciated other people's timelines so I am going to post ours.

Application for transition stream lodged through migration agent 8 May Perth Office

6 August case officer asked for form 1399 submitted 7 August

8 August PR granted

Hi aim. I called WA PSE for an update. The girl I spoke to was extremely nice and tied to help but the info she was able to give was very limited. She was unable to tell me if there was a CO assigned. I emailed them and they sent me an auto response saying "we are currently processing application from May and early June." No of that is particularly helpful so I don't know if there is a point in calling them. On the other hand, it can't do any harm either. I'd recommend taking advantage of the call back service, otherwise you'll be on hold for an age. Hope you get some good news soon!

Thanks for the info, I might try and give them a call as my MA isn't responding.

Our visa has been granted. Really appreciated other people's timelines so I am going to post ours.

Application for transition stream lodged through migration agent 8 May Perth Office

6 August case officer asked for form 1399 submitted 7 August

8 August PR granted

Hi Kuda,

Congrats, enjoy.....just a quick query...are you from a high risk / low risk country?

Hey peeps i got my visa approved today .

Ens 186 application submitted on 13/05/2014 (nsw office )

08/08/2014 nomination and visa approved . Co did not ask for anything . High risk country . Thanks very much .

and i insist everyone watching this forum and not posting their timeline , to please post ur timelines aswell coz it helps a lot .

Congrats ozz2be. Great way to kick off the weekend :)

fiji, have you had any communication from them? Did you put your meds etc in at the same time.

it doesn't seem like the HR/LR makes much difference to the processing time, seems to be averaging out at 3 months.

No news yet. Our timeline:

Nomination logged 8th May 2014 (Hoping we get an answer on this soon!!)

Application logged 29th July 2014

Medicals booked for 19th August

Don't even know if a case officer has been assigned for the nomination yet, the agent just said that as soon as they hear they will let us know.

The wait is horrible and dreading how long we might have to wait for our application to be looked at!!!