Applied: 9th May 2014

CO Assigned: 7th August 2014

PR Granted: 11th August 2014

(No MA, NSW office but submitted from VIC, low risk country)

Hi Nigelstrikes. Congrats! What was applied on the 9th of May? Both the nomination and pr or just the pr alone? My nomination was submitted 12th of May and pr 1st of June. Im still awaiting for the approval of my nomination.

Got a call from my ma saying the co couldn't find our police clearance from fiji. It was done in march and sent over .does this happened to anyone else .followed up with the Fijian police and according to them it was sent from their end .hope they can find it .

also found out our co is in Perth .

Edited by fiji

Got a call from my ma saying the co couldn't find our police clearance from fiji. It was done in march and sent over .does this happened to anyone else .followed up with the Fijian police and according to them it was sent from their end .hope they can find it .

also found out our co is in Perth .

I've seen couple of complaints about this. = Police sent paper via mail and it went missing.

Best if you can grab a new one via someone in Fiji and get it scanned I suppose.

P.S: Appearetnly they are using 3rd party document scanning provider(converga?) using different address for physically sent documents.

Hello Guys,

lodging 186 VISA. While filing Form 80, there is question Sponsoring employer details. do i need to provide details in this section for dependent form 80? Or give answer no to question Are you being sponsored by, or associated with, a business ororganisation in Australia? Appreciate your response

I've seen couple of complaints about this. = Police sent paper via mail and it went missing.

Best if you can grab a new one via someone in Fiji and get it scanned I suppose.

P.S: Appearetnly they are using 3rd party document scanning provider(converga?) using different address for physically sent documents.

Thanks but will they accept scan version of my police clearance or shall I get it done again .

I've got my Nomination approved yesterday, now just wait for my Visa. Here's a summarize of my timeline:

Direct Entry Stream, no MA

Nomination: 14/05, approved 12/08

Visa: 24/05, in progress

Waiting patiently :SLEEP:

DavidExpat, got any update on your PR application status? My nomination was lodged 12/05/14 and got approved yesterday. My PR application was lodged 01/06/14. Just like you I am waiting paitiently