Hi, I see a lot of posts mentioning that applications for April are being processed at the moment, just wanted to see if there are many others that also applied for 186 TNS Transition Stream, still waiting from middle or beginning of March. Low risk country, medicals and police checks submitted on 12th of March, still waiting to hear a thing from Immigration.

Applied for Nomination: 12 March 2014

Applied for PR : 12th March 2014

Hi, I see a lot of posts mentioning that applications for April are being processed at the moment, just wanted to see if there are many others that also applied for 186 TNS Transition Stream, still waiting from middle or beginning of March. Low risk country, medicals and police checks submitted on 12th of March, still waiting to hear a thing from Immigration.

Have you contacted the agent for an update?

We heard nothing about anything and when I contacted them, I found out that the nomination had been approved and we had a CO but they didn't bother to tell us.

After I chased it, the MA emailed the CO for an update and it was granted the same day.

I wonder if we would still be waiting if we hadn't chased it up.

I think ours was held up a little bit as we made a mistake on the form that we needed to correct it was a bit complicated. It was eventually approved by a "Senior Case Officer" - not sure if that is usual process or not.

Have you contacted the agent for an update?

We heard nothing about anything and when I contacted them, I found out that the nomination had been approved and we had a CO but they didn't bother to tell us.

After I chased it, the MA emailed the CO for an update and it was granted the same day.

I wonder if we would still be waiting if we hadn't chased it up.

I think ours was held up a little bit as we made a mistake on the form that we needed to correct it was a bit complicated. It was eventually approved by a "Senior Case Officer" - not sure if that is usual process or not.[/

Edited by Chelsea25
just don't feel like posting it

All documents finally uploaded!! My original police clearance certificate from ACPO is still missing, last tracked at Heathrow 15 days ago. So with a flash of inspiration I sent another £15 to ACPO and had a copy sent next-day to Mother-In-Law, who has scanned and emailed the certificate to me :)

Those in Aus who want their certificate in a hurry, and have a reliable contact in the UK, may be best doing this, as you can nominate any address for delivery of the certificate. Much quicker!

Tried contacting the agent last week, she was not very helpful at all. Told me that applications could take up to six months to process... money on an agent obviously well spent.

I think i may take your advice and try contacting immigration myself, can't hurt.

Tried contacting the agent last week, she was not very helpful at all. Told me that applications could take up to six months to process... money on an agent obviously well spent.

I think i may take your advice and try contacting immigration myself, can't hurt.

Hi Everyone,

The agony of waiting is not easy. I will share my timeline again:

Nomination lodged: 03 April, 2014

Visa lodged: 04 April, 2014

ENS Temporary Resident transition Stream

Nomination Approved: 03 July, 2014

Today is 14 April 2014 and NO NEWS from my CO.

I emailed my CO last week and she was not happy that i emailed her directly enquiring about my application. She advised me to stop emailing her as she prefers to coordinate with my agent and with me as the applicant. I was wondering what's the reason of delays. I submitted all the requirements already but no news until now. Feels so impatient of waiting......

OK FOLKS....... Finally Finally PR granted today at lunchtime!! im weak, weary and happy all at once!

Our portion of the application was submitted 16th April, SO 12.5 weeks until today.

I know its been said before, and its frustrating, but DO hang in there, i so know the waiting and waiting is agony. I promise itll be over soon! We are dizzy with disbelief!

PS no Form 80's asked for and NO crim record check asked for my 16yr old daughter, even though it just arrived back today also in the mail!

The days of waiting are over! It finally came! I am a day late in posting about it, as I was in the international terminal at LAX waiting for a flight back to Oz. I can't believe how good it felt to get the message that I was through. Thank you to everyone on this board, reading your messages and timelines helped keep me sane and kept me from worrying over my own! Congrats as well to Karen79, as it looks like we applied and received news on the same days!

To those still waiting, stay patient, your day will come and it is very worth it!

My timeline

Visa and Nomination lodged Submitted decision ready: 16 April, 2014

Type: Transition Scheme

Visa and Nomination Approved: 14 July, 2014

Nationality: American

Migration Assistant Used

Congratulations Cethen! Do you know which office granted you the PR? And from which state are you applying? thanks!

The days of waiting are over! It finally came! I am a day late in posting about it, as I was in the international terminal at LAX waiting for a flight back to Oz. I can't believe how good it felt to get the message that I was through. Thank you to everyone on this board, reading your messages and timelines helped keep me sane and kept me from worrying over my own! Congrats as well to Karen79, as it looks like we applied and received news on the same days!

To those still waiting, stay patient, your day will come and it is very worth it!

My timeline

Visa and Nomination lodged Submitted decision ready: 16 April, 2014

Type: Transition Scheme

Visa and Nomination Approved: 14 July, 2014

Nationality: American

Migration Assistant Used

This forum is so helpful for keep waiting.i apply my 186 Ens visa on 18 april 2014 both nomination and application together with medical ,police check .its been 12.5 weeks haven't got any reply up to this date.but i got an email from Vic.pse@immi.gov.au saying"PLEASE note that we are currently allocating ENS applications that were lodged in April 2014 and RSMS applications that were lodged in May 2014. any body received email like this. No MA.

Hello 186'ers Applied April 2014,

Is anyone have idea how long is the maximum waiting time after ENS Nomination has approved??....I got my nomination approved last April 03, 2014 but no news until now.

I think its just random . Normally ppls grant pr in around 90 days.my company applied 2 ppls for ens. My fren aaplied on may 5 th and i applied on 18 April. His nomination get approved in 65 days and mine one still on progress. Its very frustrating.

Hello 186'ers Applied April 2014,

Is anyone have idea how long is the maximum waiting time after ENS Nomination has approved??....I got my nomination approved last April 03, 2014 but no news until now.

We applied for 186 TRT

occuption .cook

Date 18 April

nomination ...progress

visa ......Progress

No MA, applied with all documents like Deccision Ready

Hi succx

i got an similAr email from Vic.pse@immi.gov.au saying"PLEASE note that we are currently allocating ENS applications that were lodged in April 2014 and RSMS applications that were lodged in May 2014. any body received email like this. No MA.

Just to clarify, they update their status email (auto-response email) every Wednesday and it appears to be cetrally managed by central admin team or something so they have almost idential content apart from location bit of it. e.g) parramatta, melbourne

So my comment was about today's update for their status.

Suppose anyone who did applied before the date should already have CO assigned. Although 'your MA may didn't want to inform you' is a diffrent issue.

AFAIK, each case can be prolonged based on various factors from CO assignment so it might make huge difference between each individual case as you mentioned.

One thing for sure is low and high risk country, which seems like requires some kind of extra national security/document authenticity check for high risk countries.

Edited by sucxx

Hi,

which office did you lodge with

thanks