Dear All ,

Its me back again . My timelines are as follows

Nomination applied for ENS 186 ( Labour Agreeement Stream ) on 08/04/2014

Visa Application Submitted on 01/05/2014

CO assigned and Asked for documents on 22/05/2014

Documents submitted as requested but told form 80 is not needed for my spouse.

Medical done for my spouse on 02/06/2014 ( Overseas)

medical finalised on 27/06/2014 ( as told by CO)

now waiting for Grant result.

finger crossed xx

thank you ..

Hmm.. well as we have completed the form 80 linked to from the email our Case Officer sent, I'm not doing the version asking for 30 years travel/address history unless specifically asked! I have googled and can't actually find this form though - the one asking for 30 years history whether asylum seeker or not...

So our current timeline looks like:

22 March 2014 186 visa application lodged (nomination had been lodged a couple of days before)

2 June 2014 CO requests documentation

13 June attended medicals - both finalised by 19 June

17 June nomination approved

Now just awaiting both UK police checks, and hubby's AFP check is in the post to us, mine was uploaded weeks ago cos I got in before the backlog kicked in :P

We have til Monday 30 June to get all documents uploaded.

Hey Paisleylass,

We've now lodged and waiting...

I've also done the Form 80 with 10 years, I've checked and checked and can't even find a version with the 30 years!

Did you manage to get all your documents uploaded on time?

Our UK police checks took just 8 days from the time we posted it till we got it back!

Hi ellis, good luck! Nope, I haven't seen any form 80 asking for such a long history. As we completed the form linked by the CO I assume we are fine.

Everything uploaded except for the UK police checks and hubby's Aus police check. I can't understand for the life of me why his Aus check has taken long - he applied a couple of days after me and whereas mine was done same day, his took 2 weeks. It's a week since he got an email saying it was done and in the post and it hasn't arrived yet! Ridiculous.

UK police check applications were posted 6 June, and apparently didn't reach ACRO until 16 June. I also don't understand how this can be, I sent them express international. I suppose that is 3-7 business days but still seems like a long time considering I have received standard airmail from the UK in less time!

We have asked for more time, just these flaming police checks holding things up grrrr.

The quota for the number of visa grants for this financial year has been reached and therefore we’ll need to wait until post 1 July before the visa is granted. - See more at: http://www.pomsinoz.com/forum/migration-issues/158703-skillselect-ens-186-timeline-140.html#sthash.t9IqPrMA.dpuf

That explains a lot, did the agent say that they would release the backlogged applications soon after the 1st July, or that they had stopped processing altogether until after 1st July?

Has anybody got any timeline updates recently?

My current timeline:

457 application: 23/02/2012

457 granted: 28/02/2012

ENS 186 visa application submitted: 29/04/2014 (transition stream via agent)

No word since from the department or agent, 62 days and counting!!

Hi there,

I just wanna update you with my timeline as the PR has been granted! It is ENS direct stream under MA.

Application with all relevant documents submitted: 1 April 2014

Visa granted including my partner: 1 July 2014

No communication meanwhile.

Good luck all guys how are waiting!

Great news emperor!

I wonder if there are different "queues" for Direct Stream and Transition Stream? Does anyone know.

Ours was submitted on 27 March and have had no word at all.

I am slightly nervous as our MA was completely useless and we had to correct her on numerous things. Just hope she submitted everything correctly.

:cool:

Hi there,

I just wanna update you with my timeline as the PR has been granted! It is ENS direct stream under MA.

Application with all relevant documents submitted: 1 April 2014

Visa granted including my partner: 1 July 2014

No communication meanwhile.

Good luck all guys how are waiting!

I applied mine on 13march ens trans stream via MA . Everything included. No CO at this moment. I don't know what's happening

can any boby tell me how much time it will take more? Pl reply

I call my MA today and ask about status. He told me I got CO . Can anybody tell me , now how long it will take?

wting.

Dear All ,

Finally PR granted today ----- Yippee !!! ( Feeling happy )

Total days from application to grant notice = 63 days

ENS 186 ( Labour Agreeement Stream ) , Self Application and paperworksxx

Thank you every members of pomsinoz for advice and reassurance ... Good luck for all who is waiting xx your good news on the way too ...

bye xx

J

Thank you ..

Congts

i am wondering its almost 112days and still wting for nomination to be approved as well PR..

can anybody pl tell me how much time it will take?

visa and nomination submitt:-13march2014(everything included)

medical done:-28/April /2014

CO assign :last week as per MA

wting. Should be this week .finger cross

Edited by Jai78

J

Congts

i am wondering its almost 112days and still wting for nomination to be approved as well PR..

can anybody pl tell me how much time it will take?

visa and nomination submitt:-13march2014(everything included)

medical done:-28/April /2014

CO assign :last week as per MA

wting. Should be this week .finger cross

AFAIK nomination process is more about vetting the employer so presume it really depends on how the sponsor has been dealt with DIBP previously?

Wonder how it co-related to 457 sponsorship(as ENS doesn't require it) and voulme of business etc.

Apperently only big hand business can apply for labour agreement which get faster processing.

AFAIK nomination process is more about vetting the employer so presume it really depends on how the sponsor has been dealt with DIBP previously?

Wonder how it co-related to 457 sponsorship(as ENS doesn't require it) and voulme of business etc.

Apperently only big hand business can apply for labour agreement which get faster processing.

Thanks for reply

one of my colleague apply from same employer

and he got in three months. My employer have a good healthy business .

i m concern abt. me , why DIBP taking too long. As I got 457visa 2.5years before

from same employer and I got in 25 days...

as I can see many of our friends sharing in this forum getting visa approved as some of them

applied after me. Let's see when I will get mine.

anybody else with views..can share?pl..

I will share our timeline, as it has helped seeing the others posted.

457 direct entry, No MA

Nomination submitted - March 20, 2014

Approved - June 20, 2014

Visa Application submitted - June 7, 2014

Medical, police clearances and all docs uploaded.

Visa Granted - July 3, 2014.

Family of 4 from high-risk country, and my medicals were referred during the 457 visa process.

Hang in there everyone, the good news will come!

Somebody posted on another forum that the automated email states

"Please note that we are currently allocating ENS applications that were lodged in April 2014 and RSMS applications that were lodged in May."

I have sent an email to my MA to see if she has heard anything as we were March, medicals, police checks and everything submitted and from a low risk country.

Hi I didn't update when granted as I've been busy with a new baby!

My 457 transition 186 was granted on May 22 14 and I submitted the app on 22 Dec 13. Nomination approved in March - the rest took longer due to issues with chest X-rey and pregnancy.

Good luck everyone!

Somebody posted on another forum that the automated email states

"Please note that we are currently allocating ENS applications that were lodged in April 2014 and RSMS applications that were lodged in May."

I have sent an email to my MA to see if she has heard anything as we were March, medicals, police checks and everything submitted and from a low risk country.

Has your nomination been approved? I wonder if that's the hold-up? Otherwise definitely worth following up as it has been a while, you were literally a week behind us.

Still waiting for the $&@?!£^ UK police checks, everything else is in and we've gone a week over our 28 days, emailed case officer the day before the deadline and never heard back but our immi account still says 'in progress' so seems all good!

Did anyone get an email from ACRO saying the checks were done and in the post? We got an email on 24 June saying the applications were received on 16 June and would be processed according to guidelines. Then.... nothing. We didn't pay for the premium service as the basic one was pricy enough, but would have expected something back by now?!

And hubby's Aus police check finally arrived Tuesday, postmarked 24 June. Really, 8 days to arrive from Canberra? At least it's done.

Edited by paisleylass

Has your nomination been approved? I wonder if that's the hold-up? Otherwise definitely worth following up as it has been a while, you were literally a week behind us.

Still waiting for the $&@?!£^ UK police checks, everything else is in and we've gone a week over our 28 days, emailed case officer the day before the deadline and never heard back but our immi account still says 'in progress' so seems all good!

Did anyone get an email from ACRO saying the checks were done and in the post? We got an email on 24 June saying the applications were received on 16 June and would be processed according to guidelines. Then.... nothing. We didn't pay for the premium service as the basic one was pricy enough, but would have expected something back by now?!

And hubby's Aus police check finally arrived Tuesday, postmarked 24 June. Really, 8 days to arrive from Canberra? At least it's done.

The case officer requested via email a UK police for daughter who is now 17 and was only 16 years for 6 weeks in the UK.

The guideline says

• Police checks for you and everyone included in your application, whether they are migrating or not, who is at least 16 years of age. You must provide a scanned colour copy:

• of an Australian national police check for anyone who has spent a total of 12 months or more in Australia since turning 16 years of age

• of police certificates from each country in which anyone in your application has spent a total of 12 months or more in the past 10 years since turning 16 years of age.

So I never got one done before. So I quickly sent for one to ensure it was back in the 28 days (also had to send it first to friend in UK to get photo signed) . We its on its way back and should be back Monday, 16 days total. I paid for the quicker service and courier as our police checks normal service took over 6 weeks.

I did email my case officer re why I needed a police check for daughter and the fact on our immi account it also states police check required for 2 other children 7 and 8 years and for daughter Australian qualification (still at school so not got any). I never got a reply in the 7 days turn around time quoted so called them (twice first time on hold for an hour) and got told that if its not requested via email the immi account 'required' status does not mean that. Also that no reply from emails as there is currently a 3 weeks backlog on opening emails and then it has to be forwarded to case office. Good job I sent for daughters police check although I wont be happy if its not required and I have paid extra.

Lets wait again.

Tina

Wow good info Tina! I suppose there's nothing to do but wait, indeed. Wish we'd applied before we got the CO but just never got round to it, it seemed such a hassle getting stuff countersigned and all, so we just jumped into action when the CO requested everything.

So close, but not close enough!!

So I emailed the MA. I actually suspect she has left as someone else replied (without CCing her in). The nomination has been approved and we have a case officer. Would've been nice to be informed!

I have emailed back asking when the CO was assigned.

I think they will want to double check our form as we inadvertently made a mistake on the form and had to do another form with the correction. They may require further information I think.

ETA: The CO was allocated last week.

Edited by Alaska

Wow good info Tina! I suppose there's nothing to do but wait, indeed. Wish we'd applied before we got the CO but just never got round to it, it seemed such a hassle getting stuff countersigned and all, so we just jumped into action when the CO requested everything.

So close, but not close enough!!

Well can't beleive I had done all ours and then they have asked for another, bet its not needed.

I know the counter signing is a nightmare,luckly know a couple of JP's, now just one more to go.

Hoping to have a grant by the end of next week, if police check goes in Monday.

Good luck all

Tina