So my hubby emailed ACRO/ACPO whatever to see what was going on. They replied with a tracking number! Our certificates are in Brisbane! Have been since Wednesday!!! Just held no doubt in Australia Post's customs facility, so that's the hold-up now. Will be tracking it next week to see where it's at, no doubt I'll get home from work Monday or Tuesday to find a bloody card in the mail box grrr, will happily go to work late the next day in order to collect from PO.

So, I won't quite believe this until I have the grant email in my hand, but we got an email from the MA last night saying our PR has been granted!

So timeline was:

27 March - Nomination and Application uploaded with all documents (medicals, police checks etc). ENS 186 Transition Stream.

late June - Nomination approved and CO assigned.

4 July - Visa granted.

Over the moon!

So, I won't quite believe this until I have the grant email in my hand, but we got an email from the MA last night saying our PR has been granted!

So timeline was:

27 March - Nomination and Application uploaded with all documents (medicals, police checks etc). ENS 186 Transition Stream.

late June - Nomination approved and CO assigned.

4 July - Visa granted.

Over the moon!

Woop! After all this time with no news, that's fantastic, made up for you!

Hi All,

Just wanted to share my Timeline:

ENS application submitted on 04 April 2014

Employer Nomination: on 03 April 2014

Nomination Approval received on 03, July 2014

...........and still waiting for my approval.

Could you please share:

which stream / on or offshore / state(if onshore) / dcr or not / low or high risk?

Thanks god and pomsinoz

Got PR today

186 DIRECT ENTRY ,

MA

Family of 2 person

time line:

submission date: end of Jan 2014

Co ask for further documents: 2 May

submit doucments: 3 Jul 2014

pr granted : 8 Jul 2014

Good luck for all of the waiting friends.

Fantastic swimming, you must be so pleased! Very happy for you!

We are a bit closer - hubby's police UK clearance finally showed up yesterday. I got concerned about mine so rang ACPO, who quickly sent my tracking number. Guess what? It's not even left the UK - been stuck at Heathrow for 11 days. I know it's Royal Mail's fault but I've whinged to ACPO about it anyway, see if I can get a replacement sent, sounds to me like it's been lost!! So that'll be a further 2 week wait *sigh*

Just a quick update.

Daughters police check arrived Monday - so went to JP and uploaded last night

Daughters form 80 uploaded for 3rd time (just in case)

Immi account still shows australian quailifcation required and character for 7 and 8 year old still showing required.

Still no reply to email sent 20.06.14 and 24.06.14 so guess the email replying backlog is long.

waiting!

Tina

Just a quick update.

Daughters police check arrived Monday - so went to JP and uploaded last night

Daughters form 80 uploaded for 3rd time (just in case)

Immi account still shows australian quailifcation required and character for 7 and 8 year old still showing required.

Still no reply to email sent 20.06.14 and 24.06.14 so guess the email replying backlog is long.

waiting!

Tina

Hoorah! Glad daughter's police check arrived! I have lost any trust in Royal Mail at this time (my certificate now 12 days stuck at Heathrow!), but I guess they use DHL or similar as courier?

We haven't had any documents endorsed by JPs - just uploaded colour scans. Am nervous now... But the CO hasn't remarked on this and I've assumed the 'received' status for each required document means all is good?

The police check thing is now driving me utterly crazy. I have emailed twice asking if a copy of the certificate can be posted to a UK rellie (so she can scan and email it to me), 15 quid all up for admin fee and next day delivery, but no reply. After replying to all my other messages within half an hour, this one seems to have them stumped. I am now just in limbo, hubby will be emailing CO to explain what's going on, not that we'll get a reply ;)

Hoorah! Glad daughter's police check arrived! I have lost any trust in Royal Mail at this time (my certificate now 12 days stuck at Heathrow!), but I guess they use DHL or similar as courier?

We haven't had any documents endorsed by JPs - just uploaded colour scans. Am nervous now... But the CO hasn't remarked on this and I've assumed the 'received' status for each required document means all is good?

The police check thing is now driving me utterly crazy. I have emailed twice asking if a copy of the certificate can be posted to a UK rellie (so she can scan and email it to me), 15 quid all up for admin fee and next day delivery, but no reply. After replying to all my other messages within half an hour, this one seems to have them stumped. I am now just in limbo, hubby will be emailing CO to explain what's going on, not that we'll get a reply ;)

Every CO seems different, if it says received dont worry.

The UK police check seems to take for ever but it would seem yours may be lost 11 days in one place is crazy. Getting it sent to UK seems like a good idea, good lucj.

Tina

FYI for everyone who's waiting.

In automatic response from vic.pse:

Please note that we are currently allocating ENS applications that were lodged in April 2014 and RSMS applications that were lodged in May 2014

Email Updated on 02 July 2014

OMG the Parramatta office is slowly killing me!

Applied for Nomination: Feb 19

Additional Info requested from CO: May 2

186 Direct Entry, Off-shore, doing with MA, Parramatta, No DR

STILL NO ANSWER!

My MA sent an email and tried calling the CO from more than a month ago but they don't recive the call nor reply back to the email.

Is there anyone has similar timeline/ case with me? Please kindly share you timeline plz!!!

Hi Guys,

I'm a real fan of this blog and wanted to share my timeline as it would give an idea to those waiting for PR grant.

Applied for Nomination: 28th March 2014

Applied for PR : 28th March 2014

Nomination approved : 07th July 2014

PR Granted : 10 July 1014

All the best for those you are waiting for their PR grants.

Regards,

hg

Hi Guys,

I'm a real fan of this blog and wanted to share my timeline as it would give an idea to those waiting for PR grant.

Regards,

hg

Which office?

Hi Guys,

Regards,

hg

Congrats! But which office?

Hi all...

trying to workout if it makes a difference where the application is lodged from... Seems it does.

We are Qld, north of Brisbane.

Our timeline is:

got MA through employer

applied for Transition Stream 186 and employer nomination all together

all paperwork uploaded with it. Medicals and police checks done as well

application lodged 24 April 2014

heard nothing as yet ...

thanks

Good luck to all of us !!!

Yes totally... Good luck everyone...!!

unless you've been through waiting for PR, I really don't think people understand all of our anxious waiting.... I feel for everyone xxxx

it it took us 5 years to get here, 1 fallen sponsorship, 1 declined business visa, lots of money... Sheer determination....

Finally another job offer.... Redundancy last year... Then revoked....

Now 7 years later... We are nearly there!!!!!

Edited by Team Crouch

Hi Guys,

New to this site and forum. :)

We have been here for two years on a 457. Went through MA for 186 ENS. Visa application and nomination was submitted 02/07/14 with all medicals , police checks etc. It was acknowledged on 10/07/14 at the Parramata office so i will keep you posted how i go. My new bub is due in October so fingers crossed it is approved before then.

Good luck to everyone, i hate the waiting game already. :(