Hello

I got my ENS 186 visa granted today.

Submitted all documentation 26/05 (including nomination, medicals, police certs - decision ready).

No update in status until today, went straight to granted, no CO, just approved. 11 weeks in total.

Happy days!

Congrats. Enjoy your happy days....

Can you please share a bit more information - Direct / Transition, High / Low Risk Country and Processing Location.

Hello

I got my ENS 186 visa granted today.

Submitted all documentation 26/05 (including nomination, medicals, police certs - decision ready).

No update in status until today, went straight to granted, no CO, just approved. 11 weeks in total.

Happy days!

Congrats. Enjoy your happy days....

Can you please share a bit more information - Direct / Transition, High / Low Risk Country and Processing Location.

Visa was a transition, based in QLD but processed through Parramatta office, low risk country. Lodged through an agent.

Congrats grandad glad you got yours through :-)

Our nomination was lodged 7th May and Visa app 8th May with all docs and ready to go.

Nomination was approved 30 July. Still waiting on visa.

Transition from 457 and low risk country.

Lodged via an agent in Sydney, we are in Perth and its being processed in Perth

I got an update from my MA today finally saying that a CO would be assigned within the next 2 weeks! Anyone else being processed in Perth and taking forever? :-)

Same with me My nomination and visa launched on 15 May

Nomination approved on 8th Aug still waiting on Visa

Lodged via MA in Sydney and being processed in Perth....................... Still I haven't got any update on CO but as my nomination approved in Perth I think even visa will be process in Perth....

Edited by vvn

I did make myself a nuisance to my poor MA. Once they called the office they were told 2 weeks for a CO to be assigned but it was granted that same day!

My MA told me there's wasn't anything they could do, even said immi don't like to be emailed. She told me she would follow up with an email but that was almost 2 week ago. Beyond a joke now I'mertainly not waiting patiently!

@fiji that's sucks about your police clearance! Least you have a CO on the job now hopefully not much longer

Morning everyone.

sikofbrit, i really hope this is your week!

I email wa.pse, they say they are processing applications from end of May and early June, but the email was update on August 13th. Do they only update it once a week?

heres to another day down!

Morning everyone.

sikofbrit, i really hope this is your week!

I email wa.pse, they say they are processing applications from end of May and early June, but the email was update on August 13th. Do they only update it once a week?

heres to another day down!

Yes, every Wednesday.

Guys,

I lodged my ENS Mid July - Temporary stream. My agent is confident it should be fine. However, I have question. Does it makes a difference if you get promoted to higher position (than your actual 457 nominated position). For example if your are working as Network support and your are promoted to Network support Team Leader. Just a title is different, job description is very similar.

I will appreciate your reply.

Thanks.

Guys,

I lodged my ENS Mid July - Temporary stream. My agent is confident it should be fine. However, I have question. Does it makes a difference if you get promoted to higher position (than your actual 457 nominated position). For example if your are working as Network support and your are promoted to Network support Team Leader. Just a title is different, job description is very similar.

I will appreciate your reply.

Thanks.

hello guys! I just want to share my timeline. I was on a 457 visa and applied through the direct entry stream.

05/02/14- Nomination lodged by employer

01/04/14- Nomination approval

14/06/14- Visa lodged without MA, received by parramatta office

18/06/14- Medicals done

18/08/14- Visa granted at 6 pm.. haven't heard from CO until the approval and was processed at WA office

hope this helps... good luck to those who are still waiting! it is worth the wait.

Edited by yerrik

hello guys! I just want to share my timeline. I was on a 457 visa and applied through the direct entry stream.

05/02/14- Nomination lodged by employer

01/04/14- Nomination approval

14/06/14- Visa lodged without MA, received by parramatta office

18/06/14- Medicals done

18/08/14- Visa granted at 6 pm.. haven't heard from CO until the approval and was processed at WA office

hope this helps... good luck to those who are still waiting! it is worth the wait.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQP8yM70gthwMXiQUVfWQTkRTtnSjhCgk3siZf4cK29s4r987M8Zw