7 hours ago, stazi said:

Hi Rik,

I applied as a secondary applicant on my partner's 186 visa. We didn't submit any documents confirming my dependency on my partner. I have a full-time job and fully supporting myself. We don't even have a joint bank account.

I provided a few documents proving our de facto relationship: photos, joint lease agreement, transfers between bank account to each other (eg, I'm paying for all of the bills, so I just sent our MA screenshots from my bank account showing that my partner did transfers), itineraries for travelling, etc. 

Hope this helps. 

It does thank you. I realise that although we are engaged I should have selected deface relationship. I just hope we upload enough information

After my complaint to Immi got this reply from GFU

Thank you for your email to the Global Feedback Unit seeking an update on the status of the visa application TRN - XYZ

Your complaint has been forwarded to me for an appropriate response.

I wish to advice you that the application is being assessed by a Decision Maker.

While apologising for the delay in finalising the application, I wish to advise that there are a range of factors that can impact the processing time of an application, including checks with third parties to verify claims made in the application, the time it takes to receive additional information from external agencies and national security requirements etc.

The Department’s published service standards for the processing of ENS applications state that 75 percent of the applications will be processed by 12 months and 90 percent of ENS applications will be processed within 13 months of lodgement. However these times can vary on a case to case basis and the departments website provides reasons why all applications may not be processed within the prescribed time frames at; https://immi.homeaffairs.gov.au/visas/getting-a-visa/visa-processing-times/global-visa-processing-times

As soon as all the checks and verifications of the claims are completed the decision maker will finalise the application and you will be advised of the outcome.

Thanks & regards

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 07/05/2019 at 06:52, Lisa88 said:

Does anyone from the UK have any experience in timescales on waiting for a ARCO subject access report?

We have been asked to provide it after submitting our police checks. Just for my husband, he had a minor driving offense from 13 years ago. We were quoted one calender month but just wondered if anyone had been asked to provide this and how long it took? 

Thanks 

Hi Duda

I applied for mine and it came through 3 weeks later to the day.....

That's when the fun begins - i declared my caution from 2002 on my original 457 and my records where verified by immigration with ACRO prior to my visa grant in 2016

Now im in the process of gaining my 186 the subject access showed a court appearance with no penalty at all imposed so i never declared it - however my MA now says i have to prepare a notice of incorrect answer which seems odd as i wasn't convicted, fined or cautioned.

Just though i would mention this as no doubt you will be in the same boat if anything else shows up on the subject access..

Thanks.

Hi friends,

From your experiences, how long did it take for kid’s health assessment results being submitted to the visa application? We are family of four: parents  and 2 kids - 11 and 9 year old. Both kids were checked TB with blood test. We did medical check at Bupa Branch in Dadenong, VIC. Examinations did on Tuesday morning. From Immi account, late afternoon Wednesday got  “Health clearance provided – no action required” for both parents. By end of Friday the kids are still “Examinations in progress”. I knew that it may take up to 5 biz days for the results being ready based on Bupa info website, but want to check with everyone here if it is normal take that long?

Kindly share your experience if it is relevant to yours. Thank for your time.

35 minutes ago, HP2019 said:

Hi friends,

From your experiences, how long did it take for kid’s health assessment results being submitted to the visa application? We are family of four: parents  and 2 kids - 11 and 9 year old. Both kids were checked TB with blood test. We did medical check at Bupa Branch in Dadenong, VIC. Examinations did on Tuesday morning. From Immi account, late afternoon Wednesday got  “Health clearance provided – no action required” for both parents. By end of Friday the kids are still “Examinations in progress”. I knew that it may take up to 5 biz days for the results being ready based on Bupa info website, but want to check with everyone here if it is normal take that long?

Kindly share your experience if it is relevant to yours. Thank for your time.

For my daughters take 4 working days. 

• Thanks 1

10 hours ago, Rakhush said:

After my complaint to Immi got this reply from GFU

Thank you for your email to the Global Feedback Unit seeking an update on the status of the visa application TRN - XYZ

Your complaint has been forwarded to me for an appropriate response.

I wish to advice you that the application is being assessed by a Decision Maker.

While apologising for the delay in finalising the application, I wish to advise that there are a range of factors that can impact the processing time of an application, including checks with third parties to verify claims made in the application, the time it takes to receive additional information from external agencies and national security requirements etc.

The Department’s published service standards for the processing of ENS applications state that 75 percent of the applications will be processed by 12 months and 90 percent of ENS applications will be processed within 13 months of lodgement. However these times can vary on a case to case basis and the departments website provides reasons why all applications may not be processed within the prescribed time frames at; https://immi.homeaffairs.gov.au/visas/getting-a-visa/visa-processing-times/global-visa-processing-times

As soon as all the checks and verifications of the claims are completed the decision maker will finalise the application and you will be advised of the outcome.

Thanks & regards

hi could your please share some tips for making compaint? as the immi replied you with that your application is being assessed by a Decision Maker. what did you included in the letter? i lodge a coplaint before but they just ingnore me....thank you!

Just wanted to update the spreadsheet as I have just submitted my application.

Visa type: 186 ENS TRT - from grandfathered 457
Country risk: Main Applicant - UK
 (LR) with UK partner
Number of Applicants: 2
Nomination and visa application submitted: May 11, 2019

Medicals: Due on May 16, 2019
Immi Status: Received

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Capitano said:

@Hex @boo-yaa hello both of you 

I got a question here please we are three persons working in same company or restaurant, I am cook, another is rest. Manager and another is chef, my timeline you can check, they both got nomination approval just now  in less than two months and still waiting for mine. Is that my time is near or something else?  

Please I will wait for your replies. 

Thank you 

@sydneyishuk 

Do you have any knowledge about this? 

Please 

5 hours ago, lulumanda said:

hi could your please share some tips for making compaint? as the immi replied you with that your application is being assessed by a Decision Maker. what did you included in the letter? i lodge a coplaint before but they just ingnore me....thank you!

https://www.homeaffairs.gov.au/help-and-support/departmental-forms/online-forms/complaints-compliments-and-suggestions

hey you have to go through this link and there is one question which i posted below you have just have to say no here and proceed.

Do you want to make an enquiry about a visa application or status? 

• Like 1

On 10/05/2019 at 19:32, galisuman said:

No my MA would have recieved it...

Is there any one waiting from may 2018. ?? TRT 186? I have been checking immi acct every 10  mins 😔. All i see is received 😥how would you know that CO has been assigned ?

10 hours ago, Shakshi said:

Is there any one waiting from may 2018. ?? TRT 186? I have been checking immi acct every 10  mins 😔. All i see is received 😥how would you know that CO has been assigned ?

Hi Sakshi until your case says initial assessment there will be no CO assigned as initial assessment means your nomination has been approved. If declined your MA would be informed. Sorry but you are still under the global processing times so don't get anxious please give your case till end of this month and then ask your MA to contact immi for an update...

• Like 1

1 hour ago, galisuman said:

Hi Sakshi until your case says initial assessment there will be no CO assigned as initial assessment means your nomination has been approved. If declined your MA would be informed. Sorry but you are still under the global processing times so don't get anxious please give your case till end of this month and then ask your MA to contact immi for an update...

Just so I am clear, if "my" application says "Initial Assessment" then the "nomination" has been approved?  How sure are you?

So on Friday we found out our nomination was approved, braced ourselves for another month of waiting however I checked my immi account tonight and we were finalised and approved yesterday! I am in a bit of shock to be honest, the last month has been really hard.  I feel for those who have been waiting even longer 🤞🏻 For everyone!

• Like 2
  • Congratulations 14

23 hours ago, BB88 said:

Just so I am clear, if "my" application says "Initial Assessment" then the "nomination" has been approved?  How sure are you?

Just to clarify this as I have checked with my MA this morning.  My nomination hasn't been approved yet, it is also under "Initial Assessment" just like my application.

I guess I got a "bronze email", if that is even a thing?  So both applications are with a decision maker and have had information requested for both.

Progress 😀

• Like 3

Silent, avid reader for a very long time now with good news! (Finally)

Pretty complicated process due to sponsorship in a niche role by a very small company (5 workers), with changes in Directors/ABN mid way through first 457.

Finally received Nomination and Visa grant on Friday 10th.

Signature updated below.

This is a very tough test for most, don't ever give up the chase. "Rest, never stop!"

Great forum with some amazing members. Thank you!

THE MARATHON CONTINUES🏁

• Like 2
  • Congratulations 10

On 10/05/2019 at 17:43, Capitano said:

@Hex @boo-yaa hello both of you 

I got a question here please we are three persons working in same company or restaurant, I am cook, another is rest. Manager and another is chef, my timeline you can check, they both got nomination approval just now  in less than two months and still waiting for mine. Is that my time is near or something else?  

Please I will wait for your replies. 

Thank you 

@Capitano Unfortunately, you need to treat your application separate to all others. 

There are many factors that are different from case to case, and the worst thing you can do is to compare your process / application, against that of someone else (even if it's the identical position at the exact same company). 

Don't forget factors like:
- Character checks | Previous work | Dependencies etc.

My best suggestion, is to ignore all other applications (no matter how similar) and focus only on your own - else it'll drive you insane 🙂 

Good luck, stay strong, it'll come! 

• Thanks 1

24 minutes ago, Hex said:

@Capitano Unfortunately, you need to treat your application separate to all others. 

There are many factors that are different from case to case, and the worst thing you can do is to compare your process / application, against that of someone else (even if it's the identical position at the exact same company). 

Don't forget factors like:
- Character checks | Previous work | Dependencies etc.

My best suggestion, is to ignore all other applications (no matter how similar) and focus only on your own - else it'll drive you insane 🙂 

Good luck, stay strong, it'll come! 

@Hex thank you for the reply, I was waiting from 2 days,  U r true actually it is driving me insane since Friday, even same company the others receive there just nomination approval and I am the one waiting from 6 months and one question please, even being from same company or same Abn or same business, the files need to be open. And the fact is, I receive the famous e-mail and the processing office of approvals are nsw.pse as well. 

What's your opinion?  

Thank you @Hex

10 minutes ago, Capitano said:

@Hex thank you for the reply, I was waiting from 2 days,  U r true actually it is driving me insane since Friday, even same company the others receive there just nomination approval and I am the one waiting from 6 months and one question please, even being from same company or same Abn or same business, the files need to be open. And the fact is, I receive the famous e-mail and the processing office of approvals are nsw.pse as well. 

What's your opinion?  

Thank you @Hex

@Capitano It's a pleasure - and yes, I've been away for work. 

Regarding your follow up question, again - you need to not compare.

All applications are dealt with on an individual basis - in fact, your CO likely doesn't even know about the other applicants from the same company (likely different CO's).
Meaning, each case will follow the exact same process;
- Including all files being opened and reviewed on their own merit. 

Personally, I don't think that famous email means anything, and there hasn't been anything to the contrary on this forum to prove otherwise. 

Be patient and don't compare, it's the worst thing to do. 

Edited by Hex
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1