7 minutes ago, Clemix974 said:

Everyone that applied in February got their visas approved but me đŸ˜« tough lol

You applied 2/3 months ago - please do not be complaining here, there are people even waiting from 2017.

Standard processing times are 12/13 months so relax and be patience.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Tomlfc1992 said:

I'm still waiting..6 months since they asked for an AFP, silence since. 

Has your nomination been approved?

I don’t think it’s common to wait for so long after nomination approval.

Do you know if there’s any reason behind that?

1 hour ago, sydneyishuk said:

You applied 2/3 months ago - please do not be complaining here, there are people even waiting from 2017.

Standard processing times are 12/13 months so relax and be patience.

I'm not complaining, this is a fact. On all the application being lodged in February 2019, only 2 hasn't been approved. I ll probably get mine soon according to the spreadsheet. Just sucks to be the last. I'm not scared of waiting I've been waiting for 10 years to get this PR đŸ€Ł

Hey guys can someone tell me what this famous email is about?i didn’t received it!!!

On 07/05/2019 at 23:22, Deep1984 said:

Did u   recieve famous email on 4th april from immi?

18 minutes ago, Sere said:

Hey guys can someone tell me what this famous email is about?i didn’t received it!!!

It's an email many applicants received on the 4th of April stating to get everything ready as your application will be allocated to a CO soon.

1 hour ago, Fung said:

Has your nomination been approved?

I don’t think it’s common to wait for so long after nomination approval.

Do you know if there’s any reason behind that?

No, Nomination hasn't been approved yet.

There isn't any complexity to my case, medical is all good, police/character is all good, I have worked in the same role in the same company for over 5 years as per Visa requirements and I have met all TRT eligibility for the 186

Our Company was audited earlier in the year, and our GM got a call from immigration late March to say we have passed the audit and that processing will now continue.

About 1 month ago, my colleague who actually applied later than I did , and applied through virtually identical circumstances, same occupation, even shorter amount of time in Australia than me, same country, got his Visa and Nomination approved simultaniously.

It's incredibly frustrating for that to happen, it felt encouraging when his PR was approved in the first week, but a month later and month 15 since I applied, it really feels like they have just forgotten my visa application. 

Edited by Tomlfc1992
  • Sad 2

54 minutes ago, Clemix974 said:

I'm not complaining, this is a fact. On all the application being lodged in February 2019, only 2 hasn't been approved. I ll probably get mine soon according to the spreadsheet. Just sucks to be the last. I'm not scared of waiting I've been waiting for 10 years to get this PR đŸ€Ł

I find your comment so unappropriated.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Clemix974 said:

And I find yours at least as useless as mine đŸ€Ł

I think a little bit of empathy for those that are waiting outside of the advertised processing time-frames is what she meant. You say you've been waiting over 10 years for PR yet you have said you applied in February this year. People have applied a lot longer before you, some even as far back as 2017. You are well inside the processing time frames to it's a little bit annoying to see complaints from people who applied so recently. 

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2

24 minutes ago, Tomlfc1992 said:

There isn't any complexity to my case, medical is all good, police/character is all good, I have worked in the same role in the same company for over 5 years as per Visa requirements and I have met all TRT eligibility for the 186

Our Company was audited earlier in the year, and our GM got a call from immigration late March to say we have passed the audit and that processing will now continue.

About 1 month ago, my colleague who actually applied later than I did , and applied through virtually identical circumstances, same occupation, even shorter amount of time in Australia than me, same country, got his Visa and Nomination approved simultaniously.

It's incredibly frustrating for that to happen, it felt encouraging when his PR was approved in the first week, but a month later and month 15 since I applied, it really feels like they have just forgotten my visa application. 

Thanks for your long reply. I think you will be getting your PR soon since everything is ready.

It has taken the extended amount of time probably because of the auditing, which was required by the immigration I think.

Don’t waist any energy waiting for the visa. It will come eventually, for sure.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Tomlfc1992 said:

i can totally feel you,i  am in the exactly same situation, my coworkers applied half year later than me,they all got granted already,  i am the only one left with waiting for more than one year. but i have notice something , all my coworkers got granted faster than me are single,  only i applied in couple, what about your  colleague? maybe they need more time to consider couples?

12 minutes ago, Tomlfc1992 said:

I think a little bit of empathy for those that are waiting outside of the advertised processing time-frames is what she meant. You say you've been waiting over 10 years for PR yet you have said you applied in February this year. People have applied a lot longer beforeï»ż you, some even as far back as 2017. You are well inside the processing time frames to it's a little bit annoying to see complaints from people who applied so recently. 

Again, I did not complain in any way. Jus checked the forum this morning and saw someone posting about his nomination and Visa approval applying on the same day as mine. Checked the spreadsheet yesterday and only 2 persons from this forum didn't get theirs granted from Feb 2019. Just assumed this morning that I was the last one from this forum not having it granted from Feb 2019. I've been here for the last 10 years ( 5 years on student Visa, 2 years graduate, a few months on whv and 3 years 457). I got my 457 approved in 2 months 3 years ago and it took almost the same time to get my whv. So I know it isn't fair that some visas get approved faster and some not but it's just how it is. Anyway, I got frustrated too when I saw I was the last one from Feb. It would be the same for anyone else being the last in the spreadsheet I guess 😉

Edited by Clemix974

Hey guys anyone has any idea why people that have applied early this year already received the pr?we applied this February 2019 with all the documents/police check and medical but we didn’t received anything yet

why other people that don’t have a decision ready application received the visa so fast and some people need to wait years?

3 minutes ago, Clemix974 said:

Again, I did not complain in any way. Jus checked the forum this morning and saw someone posting about his nomination and Visa approval applying on the same day as mine. Checked the spreadsheetï»ż yesterday and only 2 persons from this forum didn't get theirs granted from Feb 2019. Just assumed this morning that I was the last one from this forum not having it granted from Feb 2019. I've been here for the last 10 years ( 5 years on student Visa, 2 years graduate and 3 years 457). I got my 457 approved in 2 months 3 years ago and it took almost the same time to get my whv. So I know it isn't fair that some visas get approved faster and some not but it's just how it is. Anyway, I got frustrated too when I saw I was the last one from Feb. It would be the same for anyone else being the last in the spreadsheet I guess 😉

Where I can see this spreadsheet?

4 minutes ago, lulumanda said:

i can totally feel you,i  am in the exactly same situation, my coworkers applied half year later than me,they all got granted already,  i am the only one left with waiting for more than one year. but i have notice something , all my coworkers got granted faster than me are single,  only i applied in couple, what about your  colleague? maybe they need more time to consider couples?

He is a single applicant as well. I think it would make sense that more time would be required to look at a couples application than a single one. But still, I share your frustration with co-workers applying after you and being granted before you, just no sense or predictable results with this process. 

3 minutes ago, Sere said:

Hey guys anyone has any idea why people that have applied early this year already received the pr?we applied this February 2019 with all the documents/police check and medical but we didn’t received anything yet

why other people that don’t have a decision ready application received the visa so fast and some people need to wait years?

Think this goes to the update in the Training Benchmark requirements being changed in March 2018. The theory is that applications sent after this date are processed more quickly as a payment to the Skilling Australians Fund (SAF) is only required as opposed to the previous requirement of a certain percentage of company expenditure being spent on Training 

6 minutes ago, Clemix974 said:

Again, I did not complain in any way. Jus checked the forum this morning and saw someone posting about his nomination and Visa approval applying on the same day as mine. Checked the spreadsheet yesterday and only 2 persons from this forum didn't get theirs granted from Feb 2019. Just assumed this morning that I was the last one from this forum not having it granted from Feb 2019. I've been here for the last 10 years ( 5 years on student Visa, 2 years graduate and 3 years 457). I got my 457 approved in 2 months 3 years ago and it took almost the same time to get my whv. So I know it isn't fair that some visas get approved faster and some not but it's just how it is. Anyway, I got frustrated too when I saw I was the last one from Feb. It would be the same for anyone else being the last in the spreadsheet I guess 😉

I understand, but the spreadsheet is only a needle in a haystack, there are tens of thousands at least probably more globally that aren't on the spreadsheet. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Clemix974 said:

Again, I did not complain in any way. Jus checked the forum this morning and saw someone posting about his nomination and Visa approval applying on the same day as mine. Checked the spreadsheet yesterday and only 2 persons from this forum didn't get theirs granted from Feb 2019. Just assumed this morning that I was the last one from this forum not having it granted from Feb 2019. I've been here for the last 10 years ( 5 years on student Visa, 2 years graduate and 3 years 457). I got my 457 approved in 2 months 3 years ago and it took almost the same time to get my whv. So I know it isn't fair that some visas get approved faster and some not but it's just how it is. Anyway, I got frustrated too when I saw I was the last one from Feb. It would be the same for anyone else being the last in the spreadsheet I guess 😉

Yeah but your original comment was  unnecessary and not much help to anyone else in this community... remember the spreadsheet is just a very small sample of all the visa applicants you can be sure that there was probably more >1000 applicants each month.

If you don't have a question to the community or a statement that is actually helpful then the post is not very helpful to the community so keep it to yourself 😉

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, Tomlfc1992 said:

He is a single applicant as well. I think it would make sense that more time would be required to look at a couples application than a single one. But still, I share your frustration with co-workers applying after you and being granted before you, just no sense or predictable results with this process. 

so seems like that single person do has advantage in terms of processing timeÂ đŸ€ŁÂ  i made complaint last week, but useless. hope they can look into couples asap, good luck to us and everyone in this forum

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, sydneyishuk said:

Yeah but your original comment was  unnecessary and not much help to anyone else in this community... remember the spreadsheet is just a very small sample of all the visa applicants you can be sure that there was probably more >1000 applicants each month.

If you don't have a question to the community or a statement that is actually helpful then the post is not very helpful to the community so keep it to yourself 😉

Indeed... let me return the compliment 😘

• Confused 1