Hello guys. I'm happy to say I heard that my nomination was approved! 

My signature is updated. Application status is still "received", and I do need to complete medicals and police checks, so will expedite those and we will see what happens. For anyone doing sheet updates, my initials on there are DJH.

• Congratulations 11

2 hours ago, Roshan55 said:

Profession: cook

state: vic

nomination and ens 186 applies: 4th October 2018

Further documents asked: on 28th March 2019 , documents were submitted 10th April 2019

Nomination approved: 12th April 2019. Asked one more document (wife English requirement) with in one week. submitted on 18th April 

Did u   recieve famous email on 4th april from immi?

Edited by Deep1984

3 hours ago, Roshan55 said:

Profession: cook

state: vic

nomination and ens 186 applies: 4th October 2018

Further documents asked: on 28th March 2019 , documents were submitted 10th April 2019

Nomination approved: 12th April 2019. Asked one more document (wife English requirement) with in one week. submitted on 18th April 

Hi there, co already assigned ? For you wife what you choose payment or ielts ? 

5 hours ago, John007 said:

Case officer assigned ? 

I believe once S56 request for more information is received the CO is assigned. At least this happened to me. 35 days today since the requested documents were submitted.

4 hours ago, Eva.L said:

I believe once S56 request for more information is received the CO is assigned. At least this happened to me. 35 days today since the requested documents were submitted.

This happened to me as well, was 42 days after I submitted them my nomination and visa was approved. Had me nervous but then got an email out fo the blue from my MA

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Cbyrne11 said:

This happened to me as well, was 42 days after I submitted them my nomination and visa was approved. Had me nervous but then got an email out fo the blue from my MA

I am in same situation at the moment - 35 days since medicals were requested and waiting to hear good news any day now hopefully. To all of us waiting - patience and stay positive as people mentioned above. As an old project management saying goes - takes 9 months for a baby, and if you have 9 mothers you won't have the baby in 1 month.

• Haha 3

I submitted my application & nomination under TRT stream on April 2018, after nearly 13 month wait finally got contacted by CO before Ester holiday. 

more details of training benchmark, Health Check and English test result were requested.

all documents were submitted on the beginning of May.

wondering how long it may take to get response. 

any advise would be appreciated. 

God bless and good luck everyone.

Edited by bigbasin

On 06/05/2019 at 07:54, Hex said:

@@dream_aus Personally, if you have an approval for Dev Programmer, then I would suggest you lodge visa for that. 

If you change to Analyst Programmer, you would risk a delay (nomination would need to be re lodged) and risk of refusal (as to why you changing nomination for the same applicant).  

@Hex - Thanks. Applied for Developer Programmer with ACS and have got the result. Will complete the application and apply soon. 

• Like 1

15 hours ago, bigbasin said:

I submitted my application & nomination under TRT stream on April 2018, after nearly 13 month wait finally got contacted by CO before Ester holiday. 

more details of training benchmark, Health Check and English test result were requested.

all documents were submitted on the beginning of May.

wondering how long it may take to get response. 

any advise would be appreciated. 

God bless and good luck everyone.

Mine took 33 days after request for documents. you are almost there.