23 minutes ago, sawar said:

I am feeling sorry to hear this, my MA advised that with training benchmark you should provide the proof that, training is provided to australian citizen or permenant resident, it really helped me. 

Hi Sawar, have you paid training benchmark in 2018.

53 minutes ago, SKG said:

I am waiting from 2017.i don’t know what I have to do.very upset now.

Unfortunately there is not much you can do. You can contact IMMI but they will just tell you to keep waiting.

Try to stay positive and hopefully you will get some good news soon 🍀

Hello all,

My husband received our ens trt visa approval today (actually the 18th) 2 x emails nomination and visa approved on same day.

He applied on 8th Feb 2018 (sales and marketing manager, low risk country, 5 applicants)

I have been a silent reader but wanted to put this on here. This has been the most stressful year of our lives but we finally have the good news. I did not expect to pass the medical due to illness but somehow I did so sometimes all is not lost. Stay positive.

Wishing you all the very best of luck with your applications!

• Like 4
  • Congratulations 16

Hi All,

I am a newbie to the forum and I have been reading through this thread.

Our situation is that we are expecting an offer from a top university between 15-Mar and 15-Apr. We currently live in Northern Europe and are from India (DH, dependent child and a dog). The uni will offer us the 186 visa class PR DE. 

Does it help with the processing time if we take the language tests already? How about the medical and health tests as they are valid for a year? Or should we wait until the university's immigration lawyers contact us to start the process?

Best Regards,
WiseFool

2 hours ago, wisefool said:

Hi All,

Our situation is that we are expecting an offer from a top university between 15-Mar and 15-Apr. We currently live in Northern Europe and are from India (DH, dependent child and a dog). The uni will offer us the 186 visa class PR DE. 

Does it help with the processing time if we take the language tests already? How about the medical and health tests as they are valid for a year? Or should we wait until the university's immigration lawyers contact us to start the process?

Best Regards,
WiseFool

As with anything, I'd suggest to wait for the agents to make contact with you first. Once the application is started then you could reconsider your options.

16 hours ago, Pinky117 said:

Hi Natmis, can you share please what was the reason for the refusal? 

Basically, they said that the company is not able to be financially stable and pay my partner's salary for the next 2 years. Our MA said that he have never had such a case before because Immi didn't requested any additional documents. Just bad luck I guess but I'm staying positive and hoping for the best now :)!

Just wondering if anyone on here received a 186trt or approved nomination recently with a skill that was removed last year with the changes. But held a 457 visa prior to the changes.

We applied for nomination and visa on 13 feb 2018. In december the co asked for some more company related info wich they sent of straight away. Dont know what they wanted.

All in all we r stressed.

High risk country

Skill removed from list

Held 457 since jan 2015

Company sponsored under same skill.

I think that your Occupation being removed from the Skills list doesn't affect your PR application as you will be eligible under grandfathering rules as a 457 holder pre June 2017

1 minute ago, Kiowa-n said:

Just wondering if anyone on here received a 186trt or approved nomination recently with a skill that was removed last year with the changes. But held a 457 visa prior to the changes.

We applied for nomination and visa on 13 feb 2018. In december the co asked for some more company related info wich they sent of straight away. Dont know what they wanted.

All in all we r stressed.

High risk country

Skill removed from list

Held 457 since jan 2015

Company sponsored under same skill.

17 minutes ago, Tomlfc1992 said:

I think that your Occupation being removed from the Skills list doesn't affect your PR application as you will be eligible under grandfathering rules as a 457 holder pre June 2017

doesnt matter, even my occupation has been removed from the list after I lodged visa, still its been granted
Stay positive

Hi all

I been a silent reader for a while on this forum.

Yesterday afternoon received the Golden email😍 

Thanks to all the members of this forum for keeping me strong throughout the waiting period with their advises and comments. 

Good Luck everyone✌️

Visa lodged - 26 Feb, 2018 

Visa approved - 17 Jan, 2019 

Occupation - Primary product Inspector

• Like 1
  • Congratulations 18

Just now, Sgas said:

Hi all

I been a silent reader for a while on this forum.

Yesterday afternoon received the Golden email😍 

Thanks to all the members of this forum for keeping me strong throughout the waiting period with their advises and comments. 

Good Luck everyone✌️

Visa lodged - 26 Feb, 2018 

Visa approved - 17 Jan, 2019 

Occupation - Primary product Inspector

Congratulations!!

• Like 1

5 hours ago, wisefool said:

Hi All,

Best Regards,
WiseFool

Hi , 

I am not sure if your Uni does visa processing for you. Usually, they do nomination part and visa processing should  be done by applicants.  It is always best to be ready with all docs required for the application ( for example, English tests, police reports, and other .....). Once they apply your nomination, you can apply for visa. 

I hope this helps. 

Cheers,

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, Friskycharmer said:

Hey guys  

Anyone experienced the same. 

On my bridging visa the position number is 1 digit different to the one that granted my nomination. 

I wonder if it’s a particular team that does the whole lot ?

where can we find position number on bridging visa i checked mine couldn't find it.