12 minutes ago, CD_waiting said:

There are definitely exceptions. My application was submitted decision-ready, I'm from a LR country, I've submitted updated police certificates for all those that have expired and I'm just about to "celebrate" my 15 month anniversary of this punishing wait. 

I need some of the positive vibes, lovely people! I've even started every morning with a "today is the day" mantra and it isn't helping. 

SOunds like my app

21 minutes ago, CD_waiting said:

There are definitely exceptions. My application was submitted decision-ready, I'm from a LR country, I've submitted updated police certificates for all those that have expired and I'm just about to "celebrate" my 15 month anniversary of this punishing wait. 

I need some of the positive vibes, lovely people! I've even started every morning with a "today is the day" mantra and it isn't helping. 

It’s coming mate, sounds like a question of when not if, stay positive and occupied and I think it will come quicker 😀

• Like 2

2 hours ago, hibye said:

Hey! Could you please throw more light on this? My application has a police check from 2017, does it mean that I need to request it again? I am not a NZ resident, just spent some time living there (not even a full year).

@hibye in my opinion you will most likely need a new NZ Police certificate and signed  consent. It will save you time. This is because, once you provide current New Zealand penals, IMMI have to write to the NZ MOJ to verify certain aspects of the penal clearances. With a recent change, NZ MOJ only verify penals issued in the previous 2 months.

34 minutes ago, Tomlfc1992 said:

It’s coming mate, sounds like a question of when not if, stay positive and occupied and I think it will come quicker 😀

Thanks mate! I've started doing spin classes as a much healthier distraction than repeatedly downing the bottles of wine that I bought to put away for my "golden email celebration day". I had one that was in the fridge for 3 months... and then I couldn't take it anymore. Ha!

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

52 minutes ago, CD_waiting said:

Thanks mate! I've started doing spin classes as a much healthier distraction than repeatedly downing the bottles of wine that I bought to put away for my "golden email celebration day". I had one that was in the fridge for 3 months... and then I couldn't take it anymore. Ha!

Keeping your body and mind in good shape not only clears your mind from this horrendously long wait but think will also make it that more satisfying when the inevitable day comes that you find out you are here for life! Get another bottle of the good stuff!

As Bella says, law of attraction and all! I’ll be getting one myself this weekend  hopefully when mine comes through, I will immediately stop what I’m doing, whether I’m at work or out and about. Go home, Get the bottle and a cigar and going to the Opera House to crack it open and celebrate with a view of the glorious Harbour Bridge!

Edited by Tomlfc1992
  • Like 6

4 minutes ago, Tomlfc1992 said:

Keeping your body and mind in good shape not only clears your mind from this horrendously long wait but think will also make it that more satisfying when the inevitable day comes that you find out you are here for life! Get another bottle of the good stuff!

As Bella says, law of attraction and all! I’ll be getting one myself this weekend  hopefully when mine comes through, I will immediately stop what I’m doing, whether I’m at work or out and about. Go home, Get the bottle and a cigar and going to the Opera House to crack it open and celebrate with a view of the glorious Harbour Bridge!

Reading your message I started to think that we need a bottle of champagne emoticon.

• Like 4

56 minutes ago, Tomlfc1992 said:

I love it! I think Bella is on to something.  Looks like i need to replenish my 'bottle of attraction.' Hahaha  🍾

4 hours ago, hibye said:

Hey! Could you please throw more light on this? My application has a police check from 2017, does it mean that I need to request it again? I am not a NZ resident, just spent some time living there (not even a full year).

Hi Hibye,

I also recommend having a new one and always keep it valid at least for 6 months >> we know that police certificates are valid for 1 year as per AU immigration and since yours is quite old now I do recommend you to get a new one.

Sorry guys, I'm new here. Where can I get the spreadsheet link to check out processing time for the ones that already got a granted Visa?

My situation is

Ocupation: industrial design

186 transition applied: 02/11/2018.

No of people: 2

Update: it haven't been opened as yet

It is only my impression or have the processing time being reducing since last year?

4 minutes ago, Mariana said:

Sorry guys, I'm new here. Where can I get the spreadsheet link to check out processing time for the ones that already got a granted Visa?

My situation is

It is only my impression or have the processing time being reducing since last year?

Hey Mariana, welcome!

At the moment, the current processing time is sitting at 10-15 months TRT (Transistional Stream) or 10-14 months DE (Direct Entry) 

The processing times I think are accurate across the board, of course there are some application outcome timeframes that are abnormal, ie some granted in 5 months, others granted in 20 months.

There is a huge backlog of applications from February due to the changes in the Training Benchmark that were implemented then and so a lot of people here have been waiting a significant amount of time. I personally think it will be a lot later in the year before yours will be opened by a CO although I could be wrong

39 minutes ago, Mariana said:

My situation is

Here is the link to spread sheet (also accessible from the tab Visa Timelines --> ENS 186 Timeline, located at the top of the page)

https://goo.gl/bFWMIY

8 hours ago, ajk said:

I saw someone posted they lodged in august 2018 and got their granted already. Thats why i said so, i agree with you but still why are they taking time even though nomination was approved ten months back still visa not granted.

True,my nomination was granted 7 months ago still waiting my visa

Starting to feel the anxiety now about the visa. We've submitted all requested docs..and this weekend it hits the 28 days the CO gave us to reply. Let's see what happens next. Will it change status...who knows.  Screenshot_2019-01-21-08-20-06-73.thumb.png.0da8a148e09dbf2f2bc6c42f1a95209b.png

March 2018

• Like 3

11 hours ago, Mariana said:

My situation is

Hey @Mariana!!

Finally, another Industrial Designer! You're the first other one I've heard of in the past 3 years, welcome!

I applied via direct entry as an Industrial Designer in Feb of 2018, just gone 11 months, and will keep you posted as might help you out with docs/timeline etc

Good luck!

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Mariana said:

My situation is

Processing times have came down in the last few months, and it did feel like momentum was building on the the run up to Christmas, however, things feel like they've slowed right down, and I expect that Processing times will increase when they are updated, which is due anytime now. 

Still a large number of Feb 18' applications on DE / TRT streams on 'Received' with a handful of March applicants processed, wish I understood why. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Nora said:

Starting to feel the anxiety now about the visa. We've submitted all requested docs..and this weekend it hits the 28 days the CO gave us to reply. Let's see what happens next. Will it change status...who knows.  Screenshot_2019-01-21-08-20-06-73.thumb.png.0da8a148e09dbf2f2bc6c42f1a95209b.png

March 2018

I was in a similar situation. For me, it took around 35 days for the CO to get back to me from the time they had asked me for more information(they gave 28 days to upload the doc). I am sure that you will hear something soon.

24 minutes ago, ICT Customer Support Officer said:

Got my Golden email just now from my MA.

Visa granted yesterday, 21/01/2019!!

I am in tears! Years of uncertainty are finally ended! 

---

No additional documents asked. Everything has been provided in Fed 2018.

Congratulations mate. Has your grant been updated on the spreadsheet yet ? 

8 minutes ago, nircha said:

I was in a similar situation. For me, it took around 35 days for the CO to get back to me from the time they had asked me for more information(they gave 28 days to upload the doc). I am sure that you will hear something soon.

To put your mind at ease, BOTH my requests we the same, around the 35 day mark before I had response. 

Keep strong, it's coming. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

46 minutes ago, ICT Customer Support Officer said:

---

Congratulations 🥳

2 hours ago, ICT Customer Support Officer said:

---

Congratulations 🍾 So happy for you.

Always good to see someone with the same occupation come through. Hopefully I'm not long behind you.