1 hour ago, hibye said:

Probably your account haven't refreshed yet.

For most of us have immi is showing "11 months to 16 months".

OK that's not as bad as I expected, thanks a lot!

I can't access my application online, only my MA can and he tends to never give me any updates unless I ask for them... (he works for a super large company, mine is one of thousands of applications they manage per year) That's the main reason I'm so glad that this forum exists!

1 minute ago, CharlotteR said:

OK that's not as bad as I expected, thanks a lot!

I can't access my application online, only my MA can and he tends to never give me any updates unless I ask for them... (he works for a super large company, mine is one of thousands of applications they manage per year) That's the main reason I'm so glad that this forum exists!

@CharlotteR If you received your bridging visas (which you would have been given on lodgement of visa) then you have your TRN number.

- If you have your TRN number, you could simply login to your IMMI account and import your application. You could then keep track on it yourself, without having to ask your MA for updates 🙂 

5 minutes ago, Hex said:

@CharlotteR If you received your bridging visas (which you would have been given on lodgement of visa) then you have your TRN number.

- If you have your TRN number, you could simply login to your IMMI account and import your application. You could then keep track on it yourself, without having to ask your MA for updates 🙂 

My MA told me that it wouldn't work, to not bother trying and just go through him but I just did what you suggested and it worked! Thanks a lot Hex 🙂

1 minute ago, CharlotteR said:

My MA told me that it wouldn't work, to not bother trying and just go through him but I just did what you suggested and it worked! Thanks a lot Hex 🙂

mmmh, and this is someone you're meant to trust with good advise 🙂 typical! 

Glad it worked (take that agent!) 😛

17 minutes ago, CharlotteR said:

Congrats! Now you can start checking it every hour like all of us do. Couple months ago there was a web developer here who even wrote the script which was checking it for him! Fun times;)

• Like 3
  • Haha 5

1 hour ago, ajk said:

in recent times when IMMI department when updates the processing times this has happened.

Can you open new browser window in incognito mode (Ctrl+shift+n) and try to login again?

Looks like immi is pushing hard all those TRT applications... Not even one DE application from Feb 2018 got processed in last 7 days..

• Thanks 1

Hey guys and girls update from me. 

My MA just contacted me as he’s been on the phone to the case officer today. 

I need to get a new NZ police check done as my one is more than 6 months old. 

It has to be less than 6 months old and have a consent form with it. 

Other thsn that I’ve been advised my application is fine and this is the final thing needed to get my golden email. 

Although it’s not a grant I’m happy knowing I’m on my way to freedom 😌

• Like 5
  • Congratulations 9

2 minutes ago, Friskycharmer said:

Hey guys and girls update from me. 

My MA just contacted me as he’s been on the phone to the case officer today. 

I need to get a new NZ police check done as my one is more than 6 months old. 

It has to be less than 6 months old and have a consent form with it. 

Other thsn that I’ve been advised my application is fine and this is the final thing needed to get my golden email. 

Although it’s not a grant I’m happy knowing I’m on my way to freedom 😌

Thats a good news, did your MA contacted directly to them or they called him?

Edited by ajk

1 minute ago, Friskycharmer said:

They called him. He use to work for immigration for 30 years so luckily it was one of his old colleagues which helps. He says as soon as I get it. He will call him to get it all sorted. 

All the best hope it will be very soon.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Friskycharmer said:

They called him. He use to work for immigration for 30 years so luckily it was one of his old colleagues which helps. He says as soon as I get it. He will call him to get it all sorted. 

Not what you know, it's who you know 🙂 

• Like 4

7 hours ago, hibye said:

Probably your account haven't refreshed yet.

For most of us have immi is showing "11 months to 16 months".

Mine was changed to it was before 10 to 15 months and now it showing less 11 months - 14 months .. my 12 month is started .. hoping good to happen 

file and nomination lodged on21 feb 2018 

status recieved 

I hear you Tiziana.
But every single day I remind myself that, both my and my wife, have sacrificed so much already to reach this point that any exit strategy is pointless.
We're past the event horizon and only have to endure it and get it through.

All fellow Italians suffering on this forum, shoot me a PM and let's organize a get-together to weep/celebrate together! It might help to hear again cursing in our own language.

On another subject:

do you guys have experience in sending documents to Immi directly through email? Asking that because I cannot do anything on my Immi Online portal as the original application has been finalized Mid 2016 (refusal) and then successfully appealed.
My MA sent the documents through email, but apparently this is a no-no according to the request letter. Let me know if anyone of you managed to send documents to them through email without issues.
Calls to Immi call center have obviously been totally unhelpful so far.

And, on yet another subject:

A few (tens of) pages back I asked if the medicals had to be redone if the exams where listed as (Completed) on the request.
The MA confirmed that there is no need to do so as it means they have recent ones that can be used.
This might have avoided Bella to redo her medicals. Maybe will help someone else.
Or maybe my MA was wrong and I'm going to crash and burn...who knows? Is all part of the excitement of having 0 information and even less (negative amount?) of feedback! Yay!

Edited by Lion

45 minutes ago, Tiziana said:

My husband and I are loosing the hope

we are thinking to wait till March than to leave Australia 

we are broke really

186 trt cook/pastry 29 June 2017

3 people 

low risk country

I had the same thought after 18 months without contact I planned to go back home this feb. however now it is coming near I just cant do it. I feel like I will regret leaving before any answer. Its just very annoying that there is no maximum waiting time for the remaining 10%

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Hex said:

that's a really good idea thank you. If you do that though does it mean your MA no longer has access to see your application on or does it just mean that you can both see what's going on?