24 minutes ago, Hex said:

Not necessarily - the application doesn't always go from Received to Initial Assessment to Further Assessment.

- It could go from Initial Assessment, straight to Finalized (it did with mine).  

Omg Hex, hopefully that is the case..hehe. 
Oh well, I will keep you guys posted.

Congrats to everyone getting there grants! that 5 months waiting time...geez I was like "wow". So happy for you guys, I cannot imagine the feeling!!!

17 minutes ago, Nora said:

Omg Hex, hopefully that is the case..hehe. 
Oh well, I will keep you guys posted.

Congrats to everyone getting there grants! that 5 months waiting time...geez I was like "wow". So happy for you guys, I cannot imagine the feeling!!!

What was your occupation again? (Might want to add the information to your signature 🙂 )

1 minute ago, Nora said:

Yes we'll do. Fruit Grower 🙂

From personal experience, majority of the cases i've seen (80%-90%) that go to "Further Assessment", are all high risk occupations.

- Again, this is only from personal experience (before people jump down my throat 🙂). 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Kashif.Iqbal said:

No good news today too.😕

On the plus side - this forum represents only a small, hand full of people waiting for Visas.

- Trust me, there have been many approvals and grants today - maybe just not many from the users that are on here. 

Have faith - it's coming! 

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Hex said:

From personal experience, majority of the cases i've seen (80%-90%) that go to "Further Assessment", are all high risk occupations.

- Again, this is only from personal experience (before people jump down my throat 🙂). 

I do know that is is listed on the SSL ocupation list, but wouldn't know if it falls as a "high risk occupation".  Do not know what are the considerations for this. 

Just now, Nora said:

I do know that is is listed on the SSL ocupation list, but wouldn't know if it falls as a "high risk occupation".  Do not know what are the considerations for this. 

I'm also not familiar with the HR and LR occupations.

- The only one I know that is HR (from this forum), is `Restaurant Manager`

Perhaps someone has a link to the different sets for us all? 

• Sad 1

5 hours ago, nircha said:

Hey @Black Serpant mate, I see that you were requested for the consent form as well. Did your MA suggest that it could take a couple of months? If you apply for COJ clearance by yourself, it takes around a month's time but I would have expected this to be faster, like a week or two, when being verified via Australian Depart of Home affairs directly. Could you please let me know when you get any kind of update as you should hear something before I do? Cheers!

Hi there, sadly its worse than you think >> below is a screen shot from immigration website clarifies things about the NZ police check.

Have a read it will help.

As per below - This will take a couple of months for verification with NZ ministry of Justice.

IMMI Status has changed to Further Assessment

Untitled.jpg

Edited by Black Serpant
Update

10 hours ago, nircha said:

@J Vitor

Hey J,

When you got your case finalized decision email, did it come through from the same processing office(you said Queensland?) they had requested for further information from? And was it the same case office? It appears that the processing office can also vary and the same goes for the CO from what I am seeing. 

Hi Nircha.

like Hex said, Co can vary.

Mine was different Co that requested docs and granted pr, but was Qld pese.

Try not to worry too much now that you're almost there. Your visa is just around the corner

• Like 1

4 hours ago, davey5593 said:

@Hex

Sorry if you answered this somewhere else or if I missed it very recently. Did you supply form 80, and if not, was it requested during your application?

@davey5593 
I did supply the form 80 (without being requested to do so), and I always suggest the same to anyone who asks. 

Yes, it might not be requested but from history and this forum, it seems a high percentage of people are asked for it - meaning, if you don't have it - your visa process is delayed again. 

- The data it contains is not that difficult to complete, and hence, I didn't see it worth not supplying, in risk of extending out the process.

Hope that helps.  

11 hours ago, Black Serpant said:

Hi there, sadly its worse than you think >> below is a screen shot from immigration website clarifies things about the NZ police check.

Have a read it will help.

As per below - This will take a couple of months for verification with NZ ministry of Justice.

IMMI Status has changed to Further Assessment

Untitled.jpg

Interesting! I know that you are referring to an archived link which might still be relevant but my consent letter suggested that they only wanted to find out if there were more than one letter issued. I called MOJ in Nz and asked them about this process, you won't believe it but they said they usually reply back within 2 business days(almost always on the same day) to Immigration Australia. Was your consent letter different to what is shown below? I guess, if it is not going to take longer we will find out soon as well 🙂

I wonder if someone from this forum has already gone through this process in recent times within the last few months or so.

https://immi.homeaffairs.gov.au/help-support/contact-us/offices-and-locations/list

2019-01-16 07_39_40-Contact us.png

1 hour ago, Hex said:

@davey5593 
I did supply the form 80 (without being requested to do so), and I always suggest the same to anyone who asks. 

Yes, it might not be requested but from history and this forum, it seems a high percentage of people are asked for it - meaning, if you don't have it - your visa process is delayed again. 

- The data it contains is not that difficult to complete, and hence, I didn't see it worth not supplying, in risk of extending out the process.

Hope that helps.  

Certainly does! Thanks.

My Nomination approved Yesterday however no news on VISA. 

I am in NSW, however my nomination is process and approved by WA.

Below are my timeline:

Applied: 25th Sep 2017 

Nomination Approved: 15/01/2019

Number of applicants: 4 LR

Visa Status: Received

Our medical and Australian PCC expired last week, hence not expecting direct grant ☹️

• Like 3

Hi nircha,

Yes, you are correct and I agree with you .. the reason behind the verification is to get a confirmation from NZ MOJ about the number of pages issued for that particular criminal record certificate and the answer is usually Yes or No.

From experience with people from this forum, I have noticed many applicants had to obtain NZ criminal record certificate and provide consent letter - The process of verification seems to take very long for some reason and as of now it is unclear which side is causing the delay.

So I got some news yesterday for both parts of visa after 18.5 months of radio silence

Nomination:  Immi requested a load of docs - mostly updated financials

• BAS
  • tax return
  • profit/loss
  • PAYG
  • updated contract
  • registration of new trading name
  • updated confirmation of employment

Basically proof business still running and I am working there as it's been soooo long since I applied

My visa: new police & health checks which sucks balls. $430 down. Also my Aussie bf's passport. Managed to get medical this morning and should have most docs today but not expecting to hear anything for a bit.

I know my occupation is high risk, so im hoping they are just dotting the i's, but who knows as our loss this last year is pretty significant. 

keeping all my fingers crossed!

• Like 2
  • Congratulations 5

1 minute ago, maria8999 said:

So I got some news yesterday for both parts of visa after 18.5 months of radio silence

• BAS
  • tax return
  • profit/loss
  • PAYG
  • updated contract

Basically proof business still running and I am working there as it's been soooo long since I applied

My visa: new police & health checks which sucks balls. $430 down. Also my Aussie bf's passport. Managed to get medical this morning and should have most docs today but not expecting to hear anything for a bit.

I know my occupation is high risk, so im hoping they are just dotting the i's, but who knows as our loss this last year is pretty significant. 

This is positive - I'd say you'd hear something back within 40 days.

Holding thumbs! 

• Like 4

1 minute ago, maria8999 said:

• BAS
  • tax return
  • profit/loss
  • PAYG
  • updated contract

That's good news 👍 Supply everything they need and you'll have your PR 🙌 You have had a long wait but your nearly there....

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, boo-yaa said:

That's good news 👍 Supply everything they need and you'll have your PR 🙌 You have had a long wait but your nearly there....

11 minutes ago, maria8999 said:

• BAS
  • tax return
  • profit/loss
  • PAYG
  • updated contract

Hoping you hear some positive news soon after your docs have been sent through!

The Department called into my work yesterday, asking for a list of all members of foreign staff employed through the 457/TSS . I asked my MA if this was a enquiry made originating from my nomination but he said this was a general request from Immigration. 

• Like 1