8 hours ago, SR012 said:

I was advised to have the strong file for nomination .(for eg the genuine position requirement )and also complying with the training bench mark .make sure the training bench mark is up to date which is very important .

Hi benchmarks for my sponsord company’s are paid on to Tafe

on 21st June 2016 ,16 August 2017 (amended) 22 August 2017

please someone suggest if these are up to dated m worried and my MA hardly answer the phone 

I got 457 approved in June 2015

22 hours ago, SR012 said:

Hi All ,

I would like to inform you all that my visa has been finalised .Below are the time lines

Nomination and visa submitted -05/2/2018 

ENS TRT - Occupation (Hotel Manager ) NSW

Nomination Approved 13/11/2018 

Visa granted - 14/11/2018

HR 

No documents requested 

Approx 9 months 

PS- I live in the regional area 

I called immigration once to check the status  one kind lady  responded by saying it has been progressed )

I hope everybody gets their visa granted soon, I have been here for 10 years .

My boss has been very supportive in providing all necessary documentation on time .

I am on 1 st row in the timeline spreadsheet  SR if admin can update in feb .

All the best every one , This page has been really supportive during my transition time .

Congratulations bro !which regional area you live .i want job offer latter in regional area. Because my file is refused any I really need it plz help me.

• Like 1

23 hours ago, SR012 said:

Hi All ,

I would like to inform you all that my visa has been finalised .Below are the time lines

Nomination and visa submitted -05/2/2018 

ENS TRT - Occupation (Hotel Manager ) NSW

Nomination Approved 13/11/2018 

Visa granted - 14/11/2018

HR 

No documents requested 

Approx 9 months 

PS- I live in the regional area 

I called immigration once to check the status  one kind lady  responded by saying it has been progressed )

I hope everybody gets their visa granted soon, I have been here for 10 years .

My boss has been very supportive in providing all necessary documentation on time .

I am on 1 st row in the timeline spreadsheet  SR if admin can update in feb .

All the best every one , This page has been really supportive during my transition time .

Congrats bro.

3 hours ago, ajk said:

Yes @Harrie Gill if the abn number is changed they will refuse the application.Speak to you employer.

It,s all about luck bro now if your nomnination approved then you will have 90% chances that your visa will approved because they check all business dics at the time of nomination i have one friend whose employer wind up the business and nomination and viea lodged after and still got his visa. Hope for the best I personally suggest you to wait but must check that TRAINING BENCHMARKS AND YOUR PAYG ARE ALL ATTACHED IN YOUR FILE OF 2 years that you worked for the employer. 

2 hours ago, Naj said:

please someone suggest if these are up to dated m worried and my MA hardly answer the phone 

Hi

Quick question, I applied for Direct stream... my company sent only training benchmarks for 2017 as we applied in Feb/2018.... Do I need to send training proof of 2018 as well? 2016?

Thanks

3 hours ago, Naj said:

Hi Naj,

your training benchmark should be paid for 2018 as well ,please contact your MA to discuss -there are two ways of complying the training bench mark 

On 14/11/2018 at 11:29, Kattz said:

Some good news!

I received a voicemail from the Department of Home Affairs to notify me that my grant has been approved.

Please update my details on the spreadsheet to Finalised. 

Nomination and visa application: 25 Jan 2018

Transition (spreadsheet shows direct entry)

High risk county

1 applicant

Grant date: 14 November 2018

No contact, direct grant (I had updated my AFP police check a week ago)

All, please be patient and hang in there. You may receive your golden call or email at any point.

I’m so grateful to this forum for keeping me sane.

All the best to all.

Good mate congratulations, may I know what processing time was showing when you got the visa?

3 hours ago, SR012 said:

Hi Naj,

your training benchmark should be paid for 2018 as well ,please contact your MA to discuss -there are two ways of complying the training bench mark 

Those whose alredy paid SAF levy fund by employer which file lodged after 12 August 2018 still need benchmark?

4 hours ago, SR012 said:

Hi Naj,

Thanks a lot for your reply, I think this is training benchmark A contribution to TAFE  and I will chase my MA now 

Edited by Naj

12 hours ago, Kashif.Iqbal said:

Is it actually processing time reduced to 40 days only for 187 visa under TRT stream? 

I think it's only for regional one. The normal DE 187 is

Processing Time
  • 75% of applications: 22 months😮
  • 90% of applications: 24 month

Last update 10 November