39 minutes ago, SR012 said:

Hi All ,

I would like to inform you all that my visa has been finalised .Below are the time lines

Nomination and visa submitted -05/2/2018 

ENS TRT - Occupation (Hotel Manager ) NSW

Nomination Approved 13/11/2018 

Visa granted - 14/11/2018

HR 

No documents requested 

Approx 9 months 

PS- I live in the regional area 

I called immigration once to check the status  one kind lady  responded by saying it has been progressed )

I hope everybody gets their visa granted soon, I have been here for 10 years .

My boss has been very supportive in providing all necessary documentation on time .

I am on 1 st row in the timeline spreadsheet  SR if admin can update in feb .

All the best every one , This page has been really supportive during my transition time .

Congrats!! Good to see a hospitality related occupation again. I guess the regional area made you priority. Good luck and enjoy freedom!

Hi all,

silent reader here.

Just wanted to share the good news and bring some hope.

Golden email today 14/11/18.

Nomination and visa both lodge on 5/2/18.

186 trt chef.

No additional documentation requested.

I hope all of you to get your visa soon I know how hard waiting is but that minute after you get the grant is all worth it.

all the best.

• Like 5

6 minutes ago, Newbie123 said:

Hi all,

silent reader here.

186 trt chef.

I hope all of you to get your visa soon I know how hard waiting is but that minute after you get the grant is all worth it.

all the best.

congrats and hope they open all files from February soon.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Newbie123 said:

Hi all,

silent reader here.

186 trt chef.

all the best.

I am so happy with your news as I am also a chef applied 24 Feb nsw sydney.

Have a wonderful day today. You made my day. Thanks bro

Hi,

Is it possible to upload the latest AFP / PCC directly by myself or should I do it through MA? I believe my last PCC was done 12 months ago, so planning to re-apply.

Also, I am not aware about my exact status of the visa, as it was lodged by MA. Is there a way to find my current visa status and import the details?

Thanks

6 hours ago, Roberto1987 said:

Hi . You got 50% of chances they approve your visa before xmas . 

Yes it is true you cant quit your job untill visa comes otherwise they may reject you application. 

7 hours ago, Hex said:

@Hydra Correct; the nomination and visa application would be applied through from your company.

If you quit / leave, then the nomination and visa request would need to be withdrawn and a new application process started.

Once you get PR, it is documented that both you and your employee agree to keep you working at the same place for at least 2 years from grant, however, this is not a law as situations arise outside of our control. My suggestion is to stick it out, get the grant and then re-evaluate. 

Hi Both. Thanks for the helpful comments! Apologies, I realize I wasn't clear before. I'm currently with a different employer in the country where I'm based as of now, and the employer who has nominated me for ENS 186 DE PR is in Aussie. So I would be quitting my 'current' job. Is it still risky to quit? 

3 hours ago, SR012 said:

Hi All ,

I would like to inform you all that my visa has been finalised .Below are the time lines

Nomination and visa submitted -05/2/2018 

ENS TRT - Occupation (Hotel Manager ) NSW

Nomination Approved 13/11/2018 

Visa granted - 14/11/2018

HR 

No documents requested 

Approx 9 months 

PS- I live in the regional area 

I called immigration once to check the status  one kind lady  responded by saying it has been progressed )

I hope everybody gets their visa granted soon, I have been here for 10 years .

My boss has been very supportive in providing all necessary documentation on time .

I am on 1 st row in the timeline spreadsheet  SR if admin can update in feb .

All the best every one , This page has been really supportive during my transition time .

Congratulations !!!!

On 14/11/2018 at 11:29, Kattz said:

Some good news!

I received a voicemail from the Department of Home Affairs to notify me that my grant has been approved.

Please update my details on the spreadsheet to Finalised. 

Nomination and visa application: 25 Jan 2018

Transition (spreadsheet shows direct entry)

High risk county

1 applicant

Grant date: 14 November 2018

No contact, direct grant (I had updated my AFP police check a week ago)

All, please be patient and hang in there. You may receive your golden call or email at any point.

I’m so grateful to this forum for keeping me sane.

All the best to all.

Congratulations !!!

2 hours ago, Newbie123 said:

Hi all,

silent reader here.

186 trt chef.

all the best.

Congratulations !!!

10 hours ago, Harrie Gill said:

Congrats to everyone with the good news

In my case, I have applied for ENS 186 since 16th April 2018 and currently hold 457 visa expiring in August 2019. Current employer will be folding the business next month and the new employer is willing to nominate me but i don"t wish to pay the fees again.  An immigration lawyer has described to me that if there is a change in the employer’s ABN number, my current ENS (Employer Nomination Scheme) 186 will be rejected once assigned a case manager by the immigration and will require to either find a new employer to sponsor, repay all the fees for a new application or worst-case scenario leave the country.

has anyone got any sort of understanding if their is any loop hole or exemption?

The new employer is willing to nominate me but i don"t wish to pay the fees again.

Thanking you in Advance.

regards, 

Harpreet 

Be nominated

Hide 

You must be nominated by an Australian employer whose business is actively and lawfully operating.

You must apply for the visa within 6 months of your nomination being approved.

Find out if your employer is eligible to nominate you.

Your nomination must remain valid for the visa to be granted. You will need a new nomination from a new employer if your nomination is no longer valid because an employer or business ceases being a sponsor. This might be because:

• they have gone out of business
  • the position is no longer available
  • the nomination is withdrawn for any other reason

We can’t link your new nomination to your existing visa application, so you will need to withdraw your first visa application and submit a new one.

You might be eligible for a refund of the visa application charge depending on the circumstances.

Reference: Department of Home Affairs (2018), Be Nominated, Website: https://immi.homeaffairs.gov.au/visas/getting-a-visa/visa-listing/employer-nomination-scheme-186/temporary-residence-transition-stream#Eligibility Visited on: 14/11/2018

On 19/09/2018 at 12:18, Alibaba said:

That's not an Audit. Your CO requested more docs from the company. The audit is when an ABF officer makes a request not your CO to the director of the company from his email address and mentions categorically that this is a company Audit for 457 Visa holders, asks for the list of documents to be submitted within 14 days time frame. Your CO may or can request an Audit . 

Only your MA can ring and speak to your Case officer.  Depends on the migration agents. some migration agents have the dept. direct numbers to be honest.  You can't ring and ask for your Case officer as per my understanding. 

Hey, did your company sponsor many people on 457? Im curious as to why they were so suspicious even after their visit. 5 officers would be so intimidating!
@RP007 you too? 

Edited by maria8999

11 hours ago, Nora said:

Be nominated

Hide 

You must be nominated by an Australian employer whose business is actively and lawfully operating.

You must apply for the visa within 6 months of your nomination being approved.

Find out if your employer is eligible to nominate you.

Your nomination must remain valid for the visa to be granted. You will need a new nomination from a new employer if your nomination is no longer valid because an employer or business ceases being a sponsor. This might be because:

• they have gone out of business
  • the position is no longer available
  • the nomination is withdrawn for any other reason

We can’t link your new nomination to your existing visa application, so you will need to withdraw your first visa application and submit a new one.

You might be eligible for a refund of the visa application charge depending on the circumstances.

Reference: Department of Home Affairs (2018), Be Nominated, Website: https://immi.homeaffairs.gov.au/visas/getting-a-visa/visa-listing/employer-nomination-scheme-186/temporary-residence-transition-stream#Eligibility Visited on: 14/11/2018

Yes @Harrie Gill if the abn number is changed they will refuse the application.Speak to you employer.

Hello all,

Congrats to all the new permanent! 

Just a quick question, my company (HR department) did the nomination back in October 2017 but a MA did the application in March 2018, the issue is that the MA asked me an update on the nomination's status, and the person in charge in my company is on leave for 5 weeks and didn't let access to anyone to the immi portal.

Does anyone know a way to check the nomination status outside the immi portal?  I don't want to wait 5 weeks before coming back to the MA, I've been waiting for 13 months already...