11 minutes ago, tricia83 said:

Hi Guys,

extremely fortunate lady (I know) with the end-goal in sight here.............

Nomination submitted - 28/02/2018

Visa application submitted - 02/05/2018

Nomination granted today 13/11/2018, request for additional police check today (Initial police check April 2018) LR country, 1 person, Antibiotic Pharmacist

Fingers crossed I'll be painting the town red soon!!!!!!!!!!!

Congratulations !!!! That was quick

• Like 2

2 hours ago, ajk said:

Yeah, hope so. Anything before 21st dec we should get otherwise shut down period will start after that and have to wait until mid jan.

I am 100% gave up any hope of seeing any update before end of February for my application (applied on 27 March 2018) as Feb applications are opening now so I suppose mine will be end of Jan or Feb I would know anything I guess... never know.. gods grace...

2 hours ago, galisuman said:

I am 100% gave up any hope of seeing any update before end of February for my application (applied on 27 March 2018) as Feb applications are opening now so I suppose mine will be end of Jan or Feb I would know anything I guess... never know.. gods grace...

@galisuman Stay strong, you never know, could be sooner than that! Holding thumbs!

• Like 1

Congrats is the phArmacist trt or de? Is that on medium to long term list?

Hi Jenny1985,

Hospital pharmacist was on the medium term list when I moved here in 2016 on an old 457, it’s now only on the short term list with the new classifications - so I’m v lucky in that respect

Hi Jenny1985,

Hospital pharmacist was on the medium term list when I moved here in 2016 on an old 457, it’s now only on the short term list with the new classifications - so I’m v lucky in that respect

And DE despite fulfilling the TRT requirements at the advice / preference of my employer........

On 19/09/2018 at 12:18, Alibaba said:

That's not an Audit. Your CO requested more docs from the company. The audit is when an ABF officer makes a request not your CO to the director of the company from his email address and mentions categorically that this is a company Audit for 457 Visa holders, asks for the list of documents to be submitted within 14 days time frame. Your CO may or can request an Audit . 

Only your MA can ring and speak to your Case officer.  Depends on the migration agents. some migration agents have the dept. direct numbers to be honest.  You can't ring and ask for your Case officer as per my understanding. 

Exactly same happened in my case .ABF made surprise visit to my work place and interviewed almost everyone and requested for documents.. no update from them yet...its been almost 3 months now..Any update on your case?

Hi All. Just came across this forum, and just want to thank whoever thought of creating this. It helps knowing I'm not alone in this slow and painful journey. Lol! 

I have lodged my visa application for ENS 186 DE Accountant (General) on 01/03/2018. Do you guys think there's ANY chance I might get an update before end of this year? And what are the chances of a positive outcome? Also, I've heard I cannot quit my current job until I receive the grant (or not) as that will be termed as sabbatical and that could lead to outright rejection of my application. Anyone able to advise on this please? Any comments/opinions will be helpful at this time 🙂 Good luck to us all! 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Manpreet kaur1 said:

Hi guys 

I want some help 

my nomination is refused 

Now want to apply 489 visa so I need a job offer latter in regional area , if you know about any job of cook in Queensland then plz text me.plz take it seriously 

Whats the reason of the refusal??

10 hours ago, Hydra said:

Hi All. Just came across this forum, and just want to thank whoever thought of creating this. It helps knowing I'm not alone in this slow and painful journey. Lol! 

I have lodged my visa application for ENS 186 DE Accountant (General) on 01/03/2018. Do you guys think there's ANY chance I might get an update before end of this year? And what are the chances of a positive outcome? Also, I've heard I cannot quit my current job until I receive the grant (or not) as that will be termed as sabbatical and that could lead to outright rejection of my application. Anyone able to advise on this please? Any comments/opinions will be helpful at this time 🙂 Good luck to us all! 

@Hydra Correct; the nomination and visa application would be applied through from your company.

If you quit / leave, then the nomination and visa request would need to be withdrawn and a new application process started.

Once you get PR, it is documented that both you and your employee agree to keep you working at the same place for at least 2 years from grant, however, this is not a law as situations arise outside of our control. My suggestion is to stick it out, get the grant and then re-evaluate. 

On 11/11/2018 at 13:06, Tushar patel said:

Hi all

I am new here

I just want to know, in ens nomination form they asked Caveat no. 17 for my position as pastrycook because occupation is based in a franchise ( The Cheesecake Shop). My 457 grant in 2016. Dose caveat affect me for PR application and can i eligible for ENS 186 under TRT stream. Please advice me

Please please guys help me and your suggestions will be appreciated.

8511D2FC-4BC2-4AB8-9E42-88676EB9CF88.png

11 hours ago, Hydra said:

Hi . You got 50% of chances they approve your visa before xmas . 

Yes it is true you cant quit your job untill visa comes otherwise they may reject you application. 

12 minutes ago, Roberto1987 said:

Hi . You got 50% of chances they approve your visa before xmas . 

Yes it is true you cant quit your job untill visa comes otherwise they may reject you application. 

FYI - it's not a case of "may reject" your application. As far as I know, if you leave your job while the application is still pending, they WILL reject your application if it is not withdrawn. 
That and the nomination (obviously).

9 hours ago, Manpreet kaur1 said:

Hi guys 

I want some help 

my nomination is refused 

Now want to apply 489 visa so I need a job offer latter in regional area , if you know about any job of cook in Queensland then plz text me.plz take it seriously 

Realy bad news..,was it trt or de ,what was the reason of refusal ,and when did you lodged please ... m also soo worried 

Edited by Naj

9 hours ago, Manpreet kaur1 said:

Hi guys 

I want some help 

my nomination is refused 

What was the reason and occupation and lodged date?

Some good news!

I received a voicemail from the Department of Home Affairs to notify me that my grant has been approved.

Please update my details on the spreadsheet to Finalised. 

Nomination and visa application: 25 Jan 2018

Transition (spreadsheet shows direct entry)

High risk county

1 applicant

Grant date: 14 November 2018

No contact, direct grant (I had updated my AFP police check a week ago)

All, please be patient and hang in there. You may receive your golden call or email at any point.

I’m so grateful to this forum for keeping me sane.

All the best to all.

Edited by MaggieMay24
  • Like 7

Congrats to everyone with the good news

In my case, I have applied for ENS 186 since 16th April 2018 and currently hold 457 visa expiring in August 2019. Current employer will be folding the business next month and the new employer is willing to nominate me but i don"t wish to pay the fees again.  An immigration lawyer has described to me that if there is a change in the employer’s ABN number, my current ENS (Employer Nomination Scheme) 186 will be rejected once assigned a case manager by the immigration and will require to either find a new employer to sponsor, repay all the fees for a new application or worst-case scenario leave the country.

has anyone got any sort of understanding if their is any loop hole or exemption?

The new employer is willing to nominate me but i don"t wish to pay the fees again.

Thanking you in Advance.

regards, 

Harpreet 

19 minutes ago, Harrie Gill said:

Congrats to everyone with the good news

In my case, I have applied for ENS 186 since 16th April 2018 and currently hold 457 visa expiring in August 2019. Current employer will be folding the business next month and the new employer is willing to nominate me but i don"t wish to pay the fees again.  An immigration lawyer has described to me that if there is a change in the employer’s ABN number, my current ENS (Employer Nomination Scheme) 186 will be rejected once assigned a case manager by the immigration and will require to either find a new employer to sponsor, repay all the fees for a new application or worst-case scenario leave the country.

has anyone got any sort of understanding if their is any loop hole or exemption?

The new employer is willing to nominate me but i don"t wish to pay the fees again.

Thanking you in Advance.

regards, 

Harpreet 

@Harrie Gill Unfortunately, what your MA said is true - if the ABN number changes, the nomination / visa application becomes invalid and needs to be reapplied for.

I, personally don't know of any work around / "loophole" to this, and personally don't think there is one. As much of a pain as it is, I would go with what the MA said and withdraw to re-apply. 

Sorry if it wasn't the news you wanted to hear! 

Hi All ,

I would like to inform you all that my visa has been finalised .Below are the time lines

Nomination and visa submitted -05/2/2018 

ENS TRT - Occupation (Hotel Manager ) NSW

Nomination Approved 13/11/2018 

Visa granted - 14/11/2018

HR 

No documents requested 

Approx 9 months 

PS- I live in the regional area 

I called immigration once to check the status  one kind lady  responded by saying it has been progressed )

I hope everybody gets their visa granted soon, I have been here for 10 years .

My boss has been very supportive in providing all necessary documentation on time .

I am on 1 st row in the timeline spreadsheet  SR if admin can update in feb .

All the best every one , This page has been really supportive during my transition time .

• Like 5