44 minutes ago, Emily smith said:

Hi all, i really dont understand the process and order they look at the applications.186  Nomination submitted 30/8/17. Application submitted 10/10/17. Still says recieved. Feeling frustrated and impatient especially when people are being approved who applied 6 months ago! ?

Can understand your frustration but unfortunately, there is no science to this and no one can really explain the process. We all in this together - hold on tight. Your time will come. 

3 hours ago, Woidy said:

Hi. I applied for 186 in feb. 2018.  Still waiting. Just can any body explain the spreadsheet.how we can get it. And is it from the government site.. thanks

The spreadsheet is not official. It the Forums and we use it to track progress. Take it with a pinch of salt as it only represents a very small % of all applications.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Emily smith said:

Hi all, i really dont understand the process and order they look at the applications.186  Nomination submitted 30/8/17. Application submitted 10/10/17. Still says recieved. Feeling frustrated and impatient especially when people are being approved who applied 6 months ago! ?

Same situation as you. I applied visa application 28/09/2017 .Still status received.Just be patience and waiting.

Hi guys,

Can anyone bring smile back to my face by telling me how long it would take to finalise the visa grant after all cleared including nomination, medical, afp, pcc? It’s frastrating me... can’t sleep well. Not feeling as well, checking immi account every hour but it says further assessment. I am sick of it.

I pray to God for everyone’s wellbeing who’s been through this hardest part of life.

Thanks guys.

Edited by KazBaker
  • Like 2

31 minutes ago, Alibaba said:

Not as yet. Is yours similar to mine ???

Yes mate.

My timeline listed below:

Nomination and visa application 10/10/2016

Immi officer called 15/08/2018 (This officer spoken with our HR first, then she also talked to me and asked questions )

Company structure provided ( Officer asked our HR to provide this info during the call ) 17/08/2018

Marketing coordinator  TRT  HR  3

My IMMI account’s latest status : “Received”

23 months already...?

2 minutes ago, DY10102016 said:

Yes mate.

Immi officer called 15/08/2018 (This officer spoken with our HR first, then she also talked to me and asked questions )

Company structure provided ( Officer asked our HR to provide this info during the call ) 17/08/2018

23 months already...?

What’s your job position? DE onshore?

4 minutes ago, DY10102016 said:

Yes mate.

23 months already...?

OMG ! No idea what’s going on. How come is this possible !

Hello everyone

Good news here...

Nobody said a single word to me when I informed the forum that I have received a s57 Natural Justice. It was pretty disappointing that nobody is empathising.

I replied to the s57 natural justice letter with all the facts and no emotions.

My PR was approved this morning and following are the timelines:

I did upload a new PCC for both India and Australia on 7th September 2018.

Country - India (HR)

Type of Application: ENS 186 Direct Entry

Processing Centre- NSW PESE

Dates-                                                                  Start Date                 Completed on               Received/Approved on

PCC India 17/08/2017 23/08/2017 24/08/2017
PCC Australia (AFP) 24/08/2017 24/08/2017 30/08/2017
PTE  27/08/2017 16/09/2017 18/09/2017
Skill Assessment 29/08/2017 4/10/2017 4/10/2017
Health Exam 21/11/2017 21/11/2017 22/11/2017
Nomination Lodged on 1/12/2017 1/12/2017                        23/05/2018

Visa Lodged on                                                             1/12/2017         1/12/2017                       17/09/2018

Hope everyone get the good news soon. All the best guys!

Somebody has locked the spreadsheet; it would be great if you can update DEC 2017; its by the name of PS.

Edited by Prashant Shukla
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Waiting 23 months already nearly four weeks ago change to further assessment after submitting all documents what about status when its change to further assessment

We are also facing further assessment from last 4 month. Visa and nomination applied 17/3/2017.
This waiting period freak me out .

Hi all I am fresher here.... 

Visa 457 granted date 31/03/16

Visa application Cook direct entry 

Date of nomination 9/01/2018

Date of visa. 10/01/2018

Country... HR

I would like to know that my contract letter does not show position is available for 2yrs. Please suggest me through reply,  may I still update my contract letter endorse with visa clause 186. And one more thing during  457 I was a cook but now I am running a big Hotel as a head chef . Is this affect to my file.....  My MA said updating new contract letter in this situation can create some issues about my position. 

I am lot worried about it.... 

1 hour ago, Sukha said:

Hi all I am fresher here.... 

Visa 457 granted date 31/03/16

Visa application Cook direct entry 

Date of nomination 9/01/2018

Date of visa. 10/01/2018

Country... HR

I would like to know that my contract letter does not show position is available for 2yrs. Please suggest me through reply,  may I still update my contract letter endorse with visa clause 186. And one more thing during  457 I was a cook but now I am running a big Hotel as a head chef . Is this affect to my file.....  My MA said updating new contract letter in this situation can create some issues about my position. 

I am lot worried about it.... 

Why did u apply before finish 2 year of 457 visa....i know my best friend apply 6 days early immi refyse her file because silly reasons ..immi said she not finish 2 years and apply 186 visa 6 days early

Hi @here.

I was thinking of taking the medical examinations prior to visa application but after browsing through this forum I realized that it can't wait. Problem is I already created a Health Declarations application in Immi last April 2018. If I try to remove it, I am prompted with this warning:

Important: If you select Confirm, this application will be removed from this ImmiAccount. This will not withdraw the application.

To withdraw an application, the relevant processing office must be notified in writing. This can be done by letter, email or completing and uploading Form 1446 - Withdrawal of a visa application.

Should I remove it?

PS: I haven't submitted my visa application yet.

5 hours ago, Prashant Shukla said:

Hello everyone

Good news here...

Nobody said a single word to me when I informed the forum that I have received a s57 Natural Justice. It was pretty disappointing that nobody is empathising.

I replied to the s57 natural justice letter with all the facts and no emotions.

My PR was approved this morning and following are the timelines:

I did upload a new PCC for both India and Australia on 7th September 2018.

Country - India (HR)

Type of Application: ENS 186 Direct Entry

Processing Centre- NSW PESE

Dates-                                                                  Start Date                 Completed on               Received/Approved on

PCC India 17/08/2017 23/08/2017 24/08/2017
PCC Australia (AFP) 24/08/2017 24/08/2017 30/08/2017
PTE  27/08/2017 16/09/2017 18/09/2017
Skill Assessment 29/08/2017 4/10/2017 4/10/2017
Health Exam 21/11/2017 21/11/2017 22/11/2017
Nomination Lodged on 1/12/2017 1/12/2017                        23/05/2018

Visa Lodged on                                                             1/12/2017         1/12/2017                       17/09/2018

Hope everyone get the good news soon. All the best guys!

Somebody has locked the spreadsheet; it would be great if you can update DEC 2017; its by the name of PS.

Congratulation buddy ,, all the best for upcoming days cheers 

• Like 1

FYI:

"Hi X, Many of the checks and balances are automated, there may not be a need for a case officer to be assigned right up until the very end. You are unlikely to be contacted by a case officer or provided contact details, unless the case officer requires additional information. If you receive a request for additional information, the letter/email will contain instructions explaining how the case officer wishes you to respond. 

All the best."

This was a reply given by the DHA on their official FB page. The topic was regarding citizenships processing time, but I have seen the same reply for visa applications. 

Have a good day!