1 hour ago, Dlasar27 said:

Hi Guys, 

My employer lodged his 186 nomination over the weekend to sponsor me . My question to all experts here is how long does it take to receive an outcome?? We haven't lodged my employment contract yet. Is there a minimum salary u need to be on? If so can compulsory overtime be included ? 

Thanks guys, u are all legends ?

@Dlasar27 Welcome to the forum;
- The processing times are not reliable at the moment and can (vastly) change. However, the current visa processing times can be found here: 
https://www.homeaffairs.gov.au/about/access-accountability/service-standards/global-visa-citizenship-processing-times (± 12-13 months ETA)

- Yes, salary would come into account (it would be the contract based salary, if that includes over-time). It needs to meet the Australian minimum wage amount. 

• Thanks 1

Hi Guys,

So Monday again, let see who will be luckiest one in this week.

It's August, for us (Indians n Pakistanis) we call it's a month of independence. If we get any good news in this month, we'll be more happy cause we will celebrate two independence in this month one of our country (India or Pakistan) and second one of our self.

Actually permanent residency it our independence from immigration from our employers and from many others factors too.

I wish all of us get our replys as quick as possible.

Best of luck everyone.

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

Hi guys 

Im currently 457 sponsored with kmart tyre and auto . My visa was granted 13/09/2016

So almost 2 years now i no ive had a couple of week unpaid leave. Can i lodge my application and then they tell me if i havent got enough weeks or should i wait till mid oct to put it through for safety

24 minutes ago, tomandbryan said:

Hi guys 

Im currently 457 sponsored with kmart tyre and auto . My visa was granted 13/09/2016

So almost 2 years now i no ive had a couple of week unpaid leave. Can i lodge my application and then they tell me if i havent got enough weeks or should i wait till mid oct to put it through for safety

@tomandbryan Personally, I would wait for a full 2 years of work before applying for your visa. 
Is this for a TRT or DE? 

They will ask for a complete 24 months of salary slips (and if you haven't work - unpaid leave) for a complete 24 months, then it could be rejected. It's not worth the risk. 
- Simply, ensure you have 24 months of full pay slips, then apply. 

3 hours ago, harry1983 said:

Hi Everyone, 

Could someone put a light on 186 trt nomination processing time.

Nomination lodged. 22/4/2018

Occupation. Electrician ( General anzsco 341111)

Thank you.

No one can tell you that unfortunately.

Some have their grant within 6 months, others are still waiting after 15 months.

Strap in and enjoy the ride ? Hopefully, your one of the lucky ones ? 

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, Kashif.Iqbal said:

Hi Guys,

So Monday again, let see who will be luckiest one in this week.

It's August, for us (Indians n Pakistanis) we call it's a month of independence. If we get any good news in this month, we'll be more happy cause we will celebrate two independence in this month one of our country (India or Pakistan) and second one of our self.

Actually permanent residency it our independence from immigration from our employers and from many others factors too.

I wish all of us get our replys as quick as possible.

Best of luck everyone.

still we are under English government, we have to wait until all white get thru..ha ha ha     

9 hours ago, Navsandy said:

Same here waiting from april 17 my file on further assessment. Nomination approved in march 18...

At least you are one step ahead with your nomination got approved.m still waiting for nomination as well. 

The wait is killing.

11 hours ago, @dream_aus said:

Just came to know that, we can apply for medicare card after we have applied for pr.

Has anyone applied ???

@dreamaus Yes, as soon as you have lodged and have bridging visa you can apply - I got mind on the same day of my lodgement. 
- All you need to take with you to a Medicare centre is your paperwork (bridging visa / confirmation letter of visa received). 

Just now, zanfo said:

Nom and Visa lodged in Dec 2016.

Nom approved in Aug 2018.

I called them up yesterday and they even didn’t know if the processing times starts from the moment of lodgement or when Nom is approved.

?!

Hence, not much point in calling them - you can ask you MA to call (if you using one), however, likely to be just as helpful.
To answer your question, the processing times, "apparently" start from lodgement. The times vary so much though - so not sure how much relevance this is anymore.