2 hours ago, Manish9001 said:

Once the nomination file is opened n we submit all the documents they asked for£emoji92.png
What u think how long they gonna take time to give resultemoji294.png
Thank$$$$$emoji94.png

@Manish9001
Unfortunately no one knows the answer to this - the guide we've been given is the home affairs processing times - link:
https://www.homeaffairs.gov.au/about/access-accountability/service-standards/global-visa-citizenship-processing-times

It could be anywhere from 6 months(unlikely) to 15+ months. 

10 minutes ago, Lokeshu said:

Hi Have completed 18 months on 457 Visa, Shall I apply for ENS(DE) now or wait till I complete 2 years for TRT application. The employer is Ok with both options. Please guide here. 

Remember that for the DE stream you will also need to do the skill assessment, unlike the TRT case. If you sure you can do it quickly, then why not to apply now? They keep changing the law frequently, so I think the sooner you apply the better it is. Besides, you cannot be 100% sure that your employer won't change his mind in 6 months time either.

Just now, dschmidt said:

Good to hear @LUdo !!!

You are the second applicant from December which receives an update, so I think they are processing the Dec/17 applications.

Thanks again! I always told myself when this days will come, I'll be crying like a baby.. I was just shaking the whole day, couldn't believe what was going on.. Gosh! yeah, as you mentioned, December applications are being processed.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

Hi Have completed 18 months on 457 Visa, Shall I apply for ENS(DE) now or wait till I complete 2 years for TRT application. The employer is Ok with both options. Please guide here. 
u have to complete ur 24 months... that is the one of the main requirements

2 minutes ago, ALAM said:
27 minutes ago, Lokeshu said:

u have to complete ur 24 months... that is the one of the main requirements

Not for the DE stream.

• Like 1

On 25/07/2018 at 15:29, MP007 said:

That's the number.  13 18 81.

Hi everyone, 

My CO request procedural fairness document for my 186 nomination.  He said he got any adverse information about my boss. What is it? Can anyone explain

2 hours ago, Manisha Sarain said:

20 September 2017(186trt-Cook)

further information requested on 18th June (vac payment )

Nomination approved today ?

Congrats, i m chef applied 15 nov 2017 they just send invoice to pay SAVC yesterday, we pay today, they already took money from my account toady, but still waiting for nomination and visa. Any idea.

34 minutes ago, Kim12 said:

Congrats, i m chef applied 15 nov 2017 they just send invoice to pay SAVC yesterday, we pay today, they already took money from my account toady, but still waiting for nomination and visa. Any idea.

It’s not far now.It could be any day,u will get ur golden email.?Finger crossed ?? guys.You will get it within a week?

2 year WHV (9 months with current employer) 

4 years 457 (same employer) 

Application submitted 27/11/17

further documents requested 16/7/18

visa refused 14/8/18 

training requirments not met.

appeal already in process. Agent believes we have a very good case for appeal due to extenuating circumstances. 

If you’re training isn’t 100% correct, don’t submit it. They are really taking a hard line on training this year. Our accounts showed all the training. Receipts were also issued. Training we were told counted, went against us which was a considerable amount for 2 years. 

If you are doing this by yourself I highly recommend seeing an agent in regards to the training. 

Sh!t day yesterday but nothing else I can do. It’s up to an appeal now. 

Good of luck everyone else! 

• Sad 3

On 15/08/2018 at 02:54, Zomo said:

Employer nomination refused. The case officer has never contacted my employer at all...thats the way they work now...reject socalled incompleted application straight away, not asking for further info. However, it is believed that they are processing Dec 17 application,good luck mates!

Occupation?

19 hours ago, Loktar said:

Remember that for the DE stream you will also need to do the skill assessment, unlike the TRT case. If you sure you can do it quickly, then why not to apply now? They keep changing the law frequently, so I think the sooner you apply the better it is. Besides, you cannot be 100% sure that your employer won't change his mind in 6 months time either.

Thanks, Skill Assessment and PTE is positive. My employer's immigration agent quoted as below  "You may want to consider that, according to Immigration the average processing time for a Subclass 186 ([DE) Visa is between 13 – 18 months, whereas the average processing time for a Subclass 186 (TRT) Visa is 12 – 13 months." 

On the contrary, 2 of my friends got 186(TRT) visa in 4-5 month and one friend is stuck with 186 ([DE) from last 10 months. So again, Shall I wait another 6 months to get eligible for 186(TRT) or apply 186 ([DE) right now.

20 minutes ago, Lokeshu said:

Thanks, Skill Assessment and PTE is positive. My employer's immigration agent quoted as below  "You may want to consider that, according to Immigration the average processing time for a Subclass 186 ([DE) Visa is between 13 – 18 months, whereas the average processing time for a Subclass 186 (TRT) Visa is 12 – 13 months." 

On the contrary, 2 of my friends got 186(TRT) visa in 4-5 month and one friend is stuck with 186 ([DE) from last 10 months. So again, Shall I wait another 6 months to get eligible for 186(TRT) or apply 186 ([DE) right now.

If you are really comfortable in your position and time is not a factor, I would wait and apply TRT, just feels safer. But if you want it ASAP, then DE should be just as secure if you have a positive Skills Assessment and PTE.

Everyone here can give you different opinions on the info provided, but at the end of the day, nobody knows your situation like you do. Go with what feels right, probably not what you want to hear but trust your gut.

• Like 1

HI Guys a quick question i have applied TRT in march 2018 and i have been told that i could apply temporary "MEDICARE CARD" while in processing time is it true? has anyone applied for it or should we wait for caseofficer to give green signal to apply for it?

1 minute ago, W4V said:

HI Guys a quick question i have applied TRT in march 2018 and i have been told that i could apply temporary "MEDICARE CARD" while in processing time is it true? has anyone applied for it or should we wait for caseofficer to give green signal to apply for it?

Apparently as long as you have a bridging visa, this is possible. Am planning to apply for one soon too myself, and many here has reassured me that this is possible.