Hi Friends,

I have applied on 1st March for ENS - TRT & got my bridging visa for Recruitment Consultant. Can someone suggest how long will it take to receive the Golden Mail.

ur golden email still in the mine [emoji12] ... it will come out from the mine after 12-13months[emoji4] ... so keep patience bro[emoji38]

• Haha 2

6 hours ago, dindurion said:

Hi all,

writing this with little red eyes...our visa got granted this morning! 

After the RFI (see above) the nomination got approved on July 4th, then another almost 5 weeks of waiting until the visa grant this morning.

Can't believe the wait is over and guess it will take some while to realize it.

Thinking of all of you still waiting, fingers crossed the wait and insecurity will be over for you very soon!

Congratulations mate ?

• Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, zanfo said:

Hey, my nomination has been approved but waiting for the visa. I am thinking to go overseas very soon: do you think the fact of leaving the country temporary will affect or slow down the visa application or doesn’t matter?

Hi Zanfo. Yes it may slow down the process if you are outside of Australia.

What is your occupation?

When was your nomination approved? 

Can you share your time line please? 

9 minutes ago, Sanket Gor said:

Hi Zanfo. Yes it may slow down the process if you are outside of Australia.

What is your occupation?

When was your nomination approved? 

Can you share your time line please? 

Rest manager

nom and visa applied Dec 2016

nom approved August 2018

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Dev Pattanaik said:

Hi Friends,

I have applied on 1st March for ENS - TRT & got my bridging visa for Recruitment Consultant. Can someone suggest how long will it take to receive the Golden Mail.

If it helps, I got mine as a Recruiter in 7 months through DE. Everyone's different though

11 hours ago, zanfo said:

Hey, my nomination has been approved but waiting for the visa. I am thinking to go overseas very soon: do you think the fact of leaving the country temporary will affect or slow down the visa application or doesn’t matter?

@zanfo As far as I'm aware, It shouldn't affect your timelines at all, you will leave the country on the valid, current visa (457) unless expired (which would then mean, the bridging visa - ensure you can leave the country if this is the case as some bridging visa's don't allow you to travel).

1 hour ago, dschmidt said:

Hi everyone,

Please, when you guys say "nomination approved" is the same as "ACS Skill Assessments"?

Thank you and good luck for all of us! ?

Welcome @dschmidt
No, that means that the visa nomination has been approved - next would just be the visa approval (apparently these are typically done together, unless other information is required).

The ACS is a skills assessment - documentation that gets attached to the visa application (like the police clearance etc.). 

Hope that helps?

13 minutes ago, Hex said:

Welcome @dschmidt
No, that means that the visa nomination has been approved - next would just be the visa approval (apparently these are typically done together, unless other information is required).

The ACS is a skills assessment - documentation that gets attached to the visa application (like the police clearance etc.). 

Hope that helps?

Thank you, Hex!

I got it.

So should I add my details on the spreadsheet?

I applied for the 186-Direct Entry as Software Tester on 21st of February.

11 minutes ago, dschmidt said:

Thank you, Hex!

I got it.

So should I add my details on the spreadsheet?

I applied for the 186-Direct Entry as Software Tester on 21st of February.

@dschmidt Yeah, sure - there is no harm adding your information to the spreadsheet - you can update it as you go. 

Dear friends I've got my grant this early morning. Can't say I'm really happy because I'm feeling that is more than deserved as will be for all of you! Surely it's a big relief, mainly because I can get the f* out of here and plan my holidays! 

Just keep belivin' fellas! Will come.

Timeline: 

Cook trt 16/10/17

2 applicants LR

Docs requested 20/06/08 

Uploaded 06/07

Docs requested again 31/07

Uploaded 06/08

Visa grant 09/08.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Ciacio said:

Dear friends I've got my grant this early morning. Can't say I'm really happy because I'm feeling that is more than deserved as will be for all of you! Surely it's a big relief, mainly because I can get the f* out of here and plan my holidays! 

Timeline: 

Cook trt 16/10/17

2 applicants LR

Docs requested 20/06/08 

Uploaded 06/07

Uploaded 06/08

Visa grant 09/08.

Congratulations and enjoy your holidays!!!

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Ciacio said:

Timeline: 

Cook trt 16/10/17

2 applicants LR

Docs requested 20/06/08 

Uploaded 06/07

Uploaded 06/08

Visa grant 09/08.

Congrats mate! Enjoy 

Edited by lucky_mo
  • Like 1

Hi bro, I also put the same on restaurant manager (TRT) in December 2017.  So as you are waiting since 2016 what do you think when would be mine?
Thanks and good luck to u mate. 
me too... 2017 dec... rest mang...trt

On 15/04/2018 at 20:13, Chauh said:

Hi mate congrats my nomination approved last week but visa in same received status did not ask anything and applied same time visa and nomination 25 may 2017       Did they ask any documents for your visa ?

On 09/07/2018 at 17:37, singg said:

Hi mate, did u get any response yet. I have done same file as u on 21 June 2017 but still not response. Please reply

I am waiting since June 2017 restaurant manager DE

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Hex said:

@zanfo As far as I'm aware, It shouldn't affect your timelines at all, you will leave the country on the valid, current visa (457) unless expired (which would then mean, the bridging visa - ensure you can leave the country if this is the case as some bridging visa's don't allow you to travel).

@Hex is correct. It shouldn't have any effect on your timeline. Just make sure if your 457 is expired that you have the correct Bridging Visa to travel and return.

2 hours ago, Ciacio said:

Timeline: 

Cook trt 16/10/17

2 applicants LR

Docs requested 20/06/08 

Uploaded 06/07

Uploaded 06/08

Visa grant 09/08.

Congratulations mate 

• Like 1