11 minutes ago, Parkesy said:

Same for when both my 457s were granted.

Hi, buddy, thanks for that. what youjust said actually answered my question that I could have the health check done before the co asks if confident with my application. what worries me is the timeframes of each Applicant are quite different with no any traces in order.

13 minutes ago, leogao said:

Hi, buddy, thanks for that. what youjust said actually answered my question that I could have the health check done before the co asks if confident with my application. what worries me is the timeframes of each Applicant are quite different with no any traces in order.

I did my health and police checks four months after I had applied so they still have a bit to go yet. Im hindsight I should have just submitted my application decision ready as it may have been granted by now.

I did my health and police checks four months after I had applied so they still have a bit to go yet. Im hindsight I should have just submitted my application decision ready as it may have been granted by now.

Why do you think that mate? Surely they would still open your file at same time? They wouldn’t open it any quicker would they? And just ask you for medical, etc

16 minutes ago, Vic154 said:

Why do you think that mate? Surely they would still open your file at same time? They wouldn’t open it any quicker would they? And just ask you for medical, etc

I read somewhere that incomplete non decison-ready files can be allocated to a different team and it takes longer.

Having said that, that process could happen at the CO allocation time.

• Like 1

Guest deepak1986
1 hour ago, Parkesy said:

I read somewhere that incomplete non decison-ready files can be allocated to a different team and it takes longer.

Having said that, that process could happen at the CO allocation time.

You got totally wrong information.. because I talk with my ma.. he said they have some guideline.. and if file does not come under that guideline they will refuse and they have right to do that.. now he said that it will take maximum 12 months for most of applicants.. they are well name immigration lawyer.. they charge 3 time more then other.. tks

11 minutes ago, Siddu said:

How many cooks’s Waiting from June 2017

ens 186 trt stream ( nsw pese) & (vic pese)

im from 29june2017 trt (nsw pese)

still in received no CO nothing so far.

I guess you will hear that great news very soon, given by lately granted numbers that applied from last may to July. don't worry

40 minutes ago, deepak1986 said:

You got totally wrong information.. because I talk with my ma.. he said they have some guideline.. and if file does not come under that guideline they will refuse and they have right to do that.. now he said that it will take maximum 12 months for most of applicants.. they are well name immigration lawyer.. they charge 3 time more then other.. tks

Actually I am right Deepak. It says it on the nswpese enquiry automatic reply email.

And I think you are on about something completely different anyway lol.

8 minutes ago, leogao said:

I guess you will hear that great news very soon, given by lately granted numbers that applied from last may to July. don't worry

Hi mate I am on 26th June 2017

cook trt nsw 

still waiting ....didn’t get sleep last 6month 

54 minutes ago, deepak1986 said:

But I do agree that its probably best to upload all docs at lodgement and they can if they wanted to refuse. Lool at tje spreadsheet though - docs are requested all the time.

2 hours ago, Siddu said:

Waiting from 27 june 2017 TRT COOK

15 hours ago, Luke123 said:

Hi everyone got my pr Friday 4th may 

nomination&visa applied 16 June 2017

AFP requested / nominations approved 21 April 

AFP submitted 4may

visa granted 4 may 

Congratulations....??

• Thanks 1

11 hours ago, Siddu said:

Restaurant manager, applied 29/June 2017, still in receive 

10 hours ago, Ilop said:

Hi mate I am on 26th June 2017

cook trt nsw 

still waiting ....didn’t get sleep last 6month 

stay strong mind  think positively,   the visa is not the destination but is a journey.  

11 hours ago, Siddu said:

Hi I applied on 22 June 2017 as a pastry cook still waiting.