9 minutes ago, Rubu said:

Please anybody tell me what about further assessment meaning it shows on my file status before it was initial assessment 

It means they are doing a further assesment. You can find the definitions online mate.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Parkesy said:

Absolutely no idea. Nobody does.

What is your timeline and occupation? Someone is bound to ask so lets just get it over with ha.

186 hairdresser occupattion

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, zanfo said:

My employer just told me that today they Immi asked for more docs such as training etce tc but my status is still on received.

That means your file is open. Its common that the status hasnt changed. The department of home affairs are wildly inconsistent when it comes to stuff like this.

12 minutes ago, parveen said:

How

If you click on ZANFO's name and then you will land on his profile and you can see his previous comments, where he mentioned he applied in dec 2016 restaurant manager. I hope that helps.

NOW SAY ROGER THAT MATE???

Edited by lucky_mo
  • Haha 2

Click on his name to see his/her previous posts Parveen. 

thats a freaking good common sense which I always did before I even flooded the forum with a question like which occupation? trt/de? so annoying to read that.. ha ha...
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1