1 hour ago, martec said:

hey guys, is the immigration website working for you? When I try to log in I get the following:

Invalid session token on request.

Mine is working but still says "Further Assessment" so not working as i'd like!

• Haha 1

Anyone lodged application in April 2017 and now is still waiting?

Here’s mine:

Nomination and visa application day: 13/04/2017

On 07/09/2017, two department officers (not my Case Officer) visited my company to conduct an on-job interview with me and had a quick chat with my boss too, which went quite well. They also advised me that the Department was on the way to finalise my case, which would take another 2 to 3 months or even shorter.

However, 8 months flies away...I received no response since then. My  current Immi Account Status still says ‘received’. :(

• Sad 1

12 minutes ago, Hilary said:

Anyone lodged application in April 2017 and now is still waiting?

Here’s mine:

Nomination and visa application day: 13/04/2017

On 07/09/2017, two department officers (not my Case Officer) visited my company to conduct an on-job interview with me and had a quick chat with my boss too, which went quite well. They also advised me that the Department was on the way to finalise my case, which would take another 2 to 3 months or even shorter.

However, 8 months flies away...I received no response since then. My  current Immi Account Status still says ‘received’. :(

Thats awful. Literally nothing you can either! You simply have to wait which is incredible frustrating. Sorry to hear.

5 minutes ago, Parkesy said:

Thats awful. Literally nothing you can either! You simply have to wait which is incredible frustrating. Sorry to hear.

My MA helped me send out several e-mails to the Department. They only replied the first e-mail, which was back in December 2017 (i.e 3 months after the interview). And surprisingly, the answer was ‘my application is still not allocated to a case officer yet’!

I recently called up the Department, and they said ‘my application is under assessment’ but they were not sure when it will be finalised... :(

1 hour ago, Tania said:

So quiet today :)- I think everyone is busy refreshing the immi page to see a golden change :)-

I've checked 7 times today and refreshed the page 5 times each log in! Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

• Sad 1

29 minutes ago, Amy86 said:

Same here...??

I actually try not to log in the immi a/c but gave up after 2 days :)-

I also tried to be a quiet follower as to others who finally got their grants but I also gave up :)-

4 hours ago, Hilary said:

My MA helped me send out several e-mails to the Department. They only replied the first e-mail, which was back in December 2017 (i.e 3 months after the interview). And surprisingly, the answer was ‘my application is still not allocated to a case officer yet’!

I recently called up the Department, and they said ‘my application is under assessment’ but they were not sure when it will be finalised... :(

Hi Hilary,

Keep it up, I am in same position as you, applied in May last year, received my gold email few week ago

you will be alright, and will received your one shortly

Lucy

• Like 1

1 hour ago, YLU61 said:

Hi Hilary,

Keep it up, I am in same position as you, applied in May last year, received my gold email few week ago

you will be alright, and will received your one shortly

Lucy

Hi Lucy,

First if all...CONGRATULATIONS!!!

So your case’s TRT as well?