2 minutes ago, Shab said:

Hi

I have applied nomination and visa as a retail manager, Direct entry  in December2016. Is it compulsory to start work before granting the 187 visa.can any one inform me, now my migration lawyer advised me to start work with my employer to get better chance of approval.Any one have idea about this please explain me.thanks.

Waht visa are you on at the moment? Is it one that allows you to work for this employer?

3 hours ago, badaich87 said:

No I haven't yet...u reckon it might help...?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I have read posts of people having done it. It does not hurt to try, I mean, you have been super patient!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, HardcoreZ said:

Same thing happen to me . Did they leave the card at ur workplace 

Not card but they left 457 visa obligation booklet, fair work rights & Immigration and border protection booklet etc 

and after 2 hours called me on my mobile and asked about job duties, when you took your annual leave, salary rate. superannuation in short they took interview and cross very fie with my employer's answer.

so stressed, i am worried.

Guest Bikbik
On 6/26/2017 at 14:31, jess6 said:

Is there anybody still waiting from 2015? And before June 2016?

Hi jess i am waiting from 2015??

Guest Bikbik
5 hours ago, Hapy said:

Hi Everyone.

Today Immigration officers visited my site, i  was not there.

does anyone know what will happen next??

Thanks

So who they met ?

please share your timeline and occupation 

thanks 

34 minutes ago, suji said:

If u work there then no problem for absent. If any other thing like monitoring then its problem. Don't worry think positive. Everything should be alright .

Sent using Poms in Oz mobile app

yes i am working there but as roster i am working in evening shift and they came in afternoon. my employer explained everything to them  

11 hours ago, Shab said:

Right now Iam holding 485 visa TR.i can start work but my employer doesn't want to pay salary.

It seems odd to me that you can start working for your employer already but your employer doesn't want you to.  By nominating you for this visa, your employer is stating that they have a valid position and that they need you to fill it.  Perhaps that's why your MA suggested that you begin working, so that DIBP doesn't also ask about this.

39 minutes ago, badaich87 said:

Omg so they are doing this to transition applications as well...??? What's your timeline ...?good luck to u , emoji106.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Yes mate.

30 September 2016 both visa n nomination 

chef.

hope ends come happy 

Hi guys,

i m silent follower,

i applied Rsms as manager last march2016

My file opened, and doc requested 

they ask for bais 

and 

Audited balance sheet (statement of position) for the most recently concluded fiscal year with comparative figures for previous fiscal year Annual report

I m confused 

what they mean by audited balance sheet