true dat, good thing is u have more options to get pr.

Otherwise its painful to watch our efforts of years go down the drain and get refusal with nothing wrong we done but trust ma with our rest of life

and merry xmas btw

thanks mate.

I hope u will get ur pr very soon.

Merry christmas

Hi Guys,

I want to share my experience with all of you. I applied for 186 visa in December 2015, and immigration started monitoring in april 2015, they asked for few documents which we provided in 1 week, we received reply from immi after 2 months asking for more document about my pay and we submitted that in 2 days and nothing happened after that for 2 months, and in june 2016 nomination got refused due to lack of documents. And my MA told me about nomination refusal after 32 days. My MA Timea(open migration) said she did uploded all the documents.

And after this i asked my case officer that why nomination got refused and CO said we didn't get any of the documents and we are not in any obligations to ask for documentation. My 186 visa file was allocated in Melbourne and monitoring was from brisbane. And my nomination got refused before getting results from monitoring team.

So clearly it was my MA who F#####up my case. And i was so stressed.

I had a another option to get PR. AS my wife is registered nurse. And i applied 190 visa (state nomination) and we got PR with in a week after uploding all the documents. The whole process just took 1.5 months. And i apllied by myself.

So guys do not trust your MA. Most of them always lie.

How they started monitoring you or your work place?and how did you know they are monitoring you...

Dear 186 visa friends I have a question for you.

A friend of mine is on 457 visa as a restaurant manager but he resigned as he got a better job. Now in the new restaurant he wants to apply for 186 DE but the MA said that he has to transfer the 457 visa first to the new restaurant before applying for 186.

Is this true or he will have to wait 2 years in the new restaurant before applying for 186? Can he apply directly for 186 without transferring the 457 visa?

A friend of mine is on 457 visa as a restaurant manager but he resigned as he got a better job. Now in the new restaurant he wants to apply for 186 DE but the MA said that he has to transfer the 457 visa first to the new restaurant before applying for 186.

Is this true or he will have to wait 2 years in the new restaurant before applying for 186? Can he apply directly for 186 without transferring the 457 visa?

To my understanding, the 457 visa only valid while applicant works for nomination employer, Otherwise applicant is not eligible staying in au unless has other visa

I think this is reason ma want u transfer

And 186 DE is not relevant to 457

Edited by MANSON

If he is working for an employer other than the employer that sponsored the visa and hasn't transferred the visa then he is in breach of his visa and this may have serious negative impacts on his ability to get any future visa including transferring the 457.

Dear Seniors,

Any one has requested IMMI for entry date extension after PR approve. I am thinking to request extension around 30 days for my daughter only due to her exam.

Is that any issue if I request please advise if any info.

Thanks in advance.

Cheers

San72.

Edited by San72

Dear Seniors,

Any one has requested IMMI for entry date extension after PR approve. I am thinking to request extension around 30 days for my daughter only due to her exam.

Is that any issue if I request please advise if any info.

Thanks in advance.

Cheers

San72.

Its possible extension after pr approval? I mean it has been finalized

I'm not sure if he needs to transfer the 457 before applying for a 186 DE, but if his migration agent says he needs to then I'd take their advice. However he cannot start working for the new employer until he either gets the 457 transferred or gets the 186 visa. Since the 457 transfer is likely to take only 2-3 months vs. a 186 visa taking 8-9 months, then I'd get working on that first.

Letest news someone applied 186 visa and nomination on 21/06/2016. And he got pr on 23/12/2016. I just checked on spreadsheet . This is very great news . Are you guys believe this someone got pr with in 6 months these days? If yes I am so exited. My timeline is both nom and visa on28/06/2016

Letest news someone applied 186 visa and nomination on 21/06/2016. And he got pr on 23/12/2016. I just checked on spreadsheet . This is very great news . Are you guys believe this someone got pr with in 6 months these days? If yes I am so exited. My timeline is both nom and visa on28/06/2016

Great news indeed

At any level u r very close to get yours.

Do u have co already?

Hi All,

I've to thank all the people in this forum as you're all very helpful. The great news is my Permanent Residency has been granted on the 24th Saturday and I just found out on my immi account now.

186 ENS Transition HR - nomination & applications lodged 24 June * 2 PP Engineer - no document requested - status changed from received to finalise from Sydney through Agent.

I wish for who is waiting, yours will come soon...Happy New Years to all ..if anyone can help me add my details to the spreadsheet would be appreciated ..

Hi All,I've to thank all the people in this forum as you're all very helpful. The great news is my Permanent Residency has been granted on the 24th Saturday and I just found out on my immi account now.186 ENS Transition HR - nomination & applications lodged 24 June * 2 PP Engineer - no document requested - status changed from received to finalise from Sydney through Agent.I wish for who is waiting, yours will come soon...Happy New Years to all ..if anyone can help me add my details to the spreadsheet would be appreciated ..
So the cookies you left for Santa Claus were well worth it :)

Hi All,

I've to thank all the people in this forum as you're all very helpful. The great news is my Permanent Residency has been granted on the 24th Saturday and I just found out on my immi account now.

186 ENS Transition HR - nomination & applications lodged 24 June * 2 PP Engineer - no document requested - status changed from received to finalise from Sydney through Agent.

I wish for who is waiting, yours will come soon...Happy New Years to all ..if anyone can help me add my details to the spreadsheet would be appreciated ..

Congratulations mate [emoji322]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi All,

Congrats mate and wish you all the best in your further life.

Thats good news for applicants who applied on june especially 24th june and after.

Hi All,

Congratulations mate. Have a good life ahead. Wish you all the best for future.

Hi Guys,

I have applied for transition Visa and current status is "assessment in progress". On 13th Dec CO asked for a number of documents for myself and my partner. MA told me that he has provided department with all the docs. However, when I login online I can see dept showing that they have received my documents but under my partner name it is still show not received. MA told me that he has provided all docs and the online status update is always behind the process. IS there any other way for MA to provide these docs. I ma confused as to why the status is showing received successfully for some docs but not for all the docs.

Should I just upload the documents on online website bypassing MA

I'm not sure if he needs to transfer the 457 before applying for a 186 DE, but if his migration agent says he needs to then I'd take their advice. However he cannot start working for the new employer until he either gets the 457 transferred or gets the 186 visa. Since the 457 transfer is likely to take only 2-3 months vs. a 186 visa taking 8-9 months, then I'd get working on that first.

Thank you for your advice