Hello Everyone

i just emailed my MA and asked him if there is any updates.

Then he told me that my file was opened before Christmas and immi asked for some documents which were submitted before.

So whatever was needed my MA submitted already.

I am just been told today and they also asked for training receipt

Hello Everyone

i just emailed my MA and asked him if there is any updates.

Then he told me that my file was opened before Christmas and immi asked for some documents which were submitted before.

So whatever was needed my MA submitted already.

I am just been told today and they also asked for training receipt

Hi Shiv,

That sounds positive. Do you know if the status or your application changed as a result of a Case Office opening your file?

I'm on a similar time line to you (Nom 16 June, Visa 21 June albeit I'm a DE applicant and I think you are a Transition applicant) and my status shows as received so I've not been chasing my MA for an update and I'm now wondering if I should be.

Hi Shiv,

That sounds positive. Do you know if the status or your application changed as a result of a Case Office opening your file?

I'm on a similar time line to you (Nom 16 June, Visa 21 June albeit I'm a DE applicant and I think you are a Transition applicant) and my status shows as received so I've not been chasing my MA for an update and I'm now wondering if I should be.

My status still same as received because immigration asked for only nomination documents not visa.

They again asked for same documents which was submitted before. My MA asked them to have a look again and didn't upload the documents again ( not sure if he is right or wrong).

He is very professional and I believe he is very much experienced so i leave it up to him.

But why immi asked the same documents again i dont understand.

Yes you are right i am transition.

Now i am waiting for more updates.

My status still same as received because immigration asked for only nomination documents not visa.

They again asked for same documents which was submitted before. My MA asked them to have a look again and didn't upload the documents again ( not sure if he is right or wrong).

He is very professional and I believe he is very much experienced so i leave it up to him.

But why immi asked the same documents again i dont understand.

Yes you are right i am transition.

Now i am waiting for more updates.

Hopefully this will mean you will get some good news soon!

I believe this will still take another month
there is a possibility they ask for same document. since more than 6 months has past after u lodged apps, specially cross a natural year ,they might want some update of old version, such as financial status . the document may appear same name but with latest context.

there is a possibility they ask for same document. since more than 6 months has past after u lodged apps, specially cross a natural year ,they might want some update of old version, such as financial status . the document may appear same name but with latest context.

If they want recent documents then i am sure they should ask it clearly.

If my MA saying that they a.sk for s.ame documents then i have no choice then to believe him.

But i asked my MA to send me the details what they have asked.

My file was opened before christmas so it was still same year documents unless immi is looking at them as old financial year.

Lets c i am confused as well but my MA doesn't seem so

I believe this will still take another month

Progress though and that would be in line with the 7 to 8 month average processing times in the shared spreadsheet!

My visa application was submitted on 21 June so based on the average processing times in the spreadsheet I'm expecting/hoping that my application will be processed no later than mid to late Feb.

Progress though and that would be in line with the 7 to 8 month average processing times in the shared spreadsheet!

My visa application was submitted on 21 June so based on the average processing times in the spreadsheet I'm expecting/hoping that my application will be processed no later than mid to late Feb.

I believe you will hear in max next 10 days

G'day all it could be possible to get approved on 31.12.2016 bcz sometime case Officer set/ generate automatic email which could be anytime and any day.

why!!! couldnt they just sent email as soon as they finish all checks on the app files. whats the point set a auto email which is sent few days after they finish works.

Hello,

Not been on here since we got our 457 (2014) and now we are going for out SC186 :err:

company Nomination submitted - 19/12/16

Visa application submitted - 04/01/17

now we wait been told nothing will happen for 6months.

what is a sc186 visa?