2 hours ago, PRWaiting4u said:

It’s not about anything like this. Software engineers are in priority list and it’s a lucky draw

I didn't say that this is because I work there, but I didn't want to say to which company exactly I work and mentioned Big five tech giants. I don't think the immi favourites one company above the other one.

13 hours ago, kgbspender said:

Were there any home versions of English language tests before the pandemic?

According to @paulhand in the topic Home Edition TOEFL here on Pomsinoz, in May there was no decision on this matter. But according to @mariaandmike, it looks like the decision was there in June.

P.S. My spouse took the TOEFL iBT Home Edition in the first wave, in the beginning of April, that’s why we are also thinking whether the second test should be taken. 

I think that the best what you can do is call to them, I'm sure they can answer on that question easily. They do not respond on emails, sa call is best option, you will wait a bit on the line, but imho it's worth 😉 Good luck!

On 10/09/2020 at 10:06, Ashok P said:

Visa : 186 DE

Nomination Applied : 27 Aug 2020 

Visa Applied : 27 Aug 2020

Medicals - 6th Sep 2020

Onshore : Yes

State: NSW

No. of applicants : 2

Role : Software Engineer

Status- Received 

Hi Ashok,

Hope you are doing good. Our journey looks similar, I too applied for nomination and visa on 27th and medicals are done on 6th. 

Software engineer and applicants 2.

Let's keep in touch mate 🙂

Thanks.

23 hours ago, Dkumar93 said:

Hi . How many chances for approval if immigration requested medical and pcc

requested in March2020.

thank you 

I’m not sure about that. Since my nomination was approved they requested only medical and police check. I think it’s just formality and hopefully will get answer soon...

17 hours ago, Nora93 said:

I’m not sure about that. Since my nomination was approved they requested only medical and police check. I think it’s just formality and hopefully will get answer soon...

Even if the employee is temporarily stood down due Melbourne’s lockdown?

14 minutes ago, WhenWillWaitBeOver? said:

Hi people,

I had to import my PR application under my immiaccount as my agent was not giving me timely updates earlier. So once she got to know about it, she is furious about it and mentioned that she has the right to forego the representation for my case. Any one knows if this impacts PR application in any way?

Thanks.

Is she MA licensed?, I dont see anything wrong with it. If you Import just for tracking your progress it should be find. For me she still have to continue your case this not reason she cancel your contract.

I also imported my application, my MA know it either.

6 minutes ago, Lgorhollism said:

Is she MA licensed?, I dont see anything wrong with it. If you Import just for tracking your progress it should be find. For me she still have to continue your case this not reason she cancel your contract.

I also imported my application, my MA know it either.

yea she is registered MA and is from big four. Not sure what harm would it be if some one imports it. I clearly told her that I do no intend to edit or update the application in any form. In fact I got to know that she did not submit my overseas PC during the time of submission of the application. Now when the CO has asked for it, may be she is showing the attitude just to  escape from the blame.

3 minutes ago, WhenWillWaitBeOver? said:

yea she is registered MA and is from big four. Not sure what harm would it be if some one imports it. I clearly told her that I do no intend to edit or update the application in any form. In fact I got to know that she did not submit my overseas PC during the time of submission of the application. Now when the CO has asked for it, may be she is showing the attitude just to  escape from the blame.

Honestly speaking, these MA careless attitude cost us a lot in terms of increased waiting time and they always try to hide their mistake. My MA did forget to attach my PC and CO asked it in February and after that dead silence. I came to know that by importing my application. If all my documents were uploaded properly and I would have get visa granted 😞

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, WhenWillWaitBeOver? said:

Hi people,

I had to import my PR application under my immiaccount as my agent was not giving me timely updates earlier. So once she got to know about it, she is furious about it and mentioned that she has the right to forego the representation for my case. Any one knows if this impacts PR application in any way?

Thanks.

Hi all,

I have been a silent reader all throughout.

Grateful if you could answer the following:

1. Can you advise on how you imported your application?

2. Did you notify your agent personally or did she get notified automatically through the system?

Thank you.

1 hour ago, WhenWillWaitBeOver? said:

Hi people,

Thanks.

@WhenWillWaitBeOver? haha, she can be as upset as she wants... This will not affect your application in any way (as long as you don't update you application with bad / incorrect information). Importing purely for viewing and updates is perfectly fine, she can't do anything about it. 

It's your visa application that you're viewing, you just paying her to manage it - you have full rights to import and view your own application.

- These entitled agents 😛  

• Like 1

2 hours ago, 186CIVENG said:

Hi all,

I have been a silent reader all throughout.

Grateful if you could answer the following:

1. Can you advise on how you imported your application?

2. Did you notify your agent personally or did she get notified automatically through the system?

Thank you.

Hey mate,

Below is the link on steps how to import your applicaton:

https://immi.homeaffairs.gov.au/help-text/online-account/Documents/import_paper_application.pdf

I informed her personally. I do not think they get notified automatically by the system, if that's the case , she would have expressed the concerns quite earlier.

2 hours ago, PRWaiting4u said:

Honestly speaking, these MA careless attitude cost us a lot in terms of increased waiting time and they always try to hide their mistake. My MA did forget to attach my PC and CO asked it in February and after that dead silence. I came to know that by importing my application. If all my documents were uploaded properly and I would have get visa granted 😞

True mate, She also missed to attach my overseas PCC when the application was submitted in March this year. I also came to know about it after importing it. Seriously these guys do not have any concern or regards about the anxiety we are having each day. I do not know how much delay would cause now.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Hex said:

@WhenWillWaitBeOver? haha, she can be as upset as she wants... This will not affect your application in any way (as long as you don't update you application with bad / incorrect information). Importing purely for viewing and updates is perfectly fine, she can't do anything about it. 

It's your visa application that you're viewing, you just paying her to manage it - you have full rights to import and view your own application.

- These entitled agents 😛  

Thank you mate. Glad to know that I am not all alone dealing with the stupidity of these agents. Yea mate, No one would want to risk the application by changing it without the knowledge of the MA. 

On 13/09/2020 at 16:21, Vazu99 said:

Hi Ashok,

Hope you are doing good. Our journey looks similar, I too applied for nomination and visa on 27th and medicals are done on 6th. 

Software engineer and applicants 2.

Let's keep in touch mate 🙂

Thanks.

wow...  same pinch 😁.. let me know if your application status changes.  

5 hours ago, WhenWillWaitBeOver? said:

Hi people,

Thanks.

is she from pwc? same happening with my collegue. The agent had missed few documents and my friend got to know after checking from his immi account. The agent was furious and warned that it impact the application. 

11 hours ago, PRWaiting4u said:

Hi Guys. I am interested to know if anyone medical is expired or about to expire while visa application still not finalised. It seems we cannot do new medical until CO ask to do? 

Same question I was going to ask, my medical is received and ok. But it is going to expire in November. Even my Pcc as well.

Any idea what will happen.

Thanks