15 hours ago, Sheb said:

Looks like COVID-19 is affecting the approval rate too... Hopefully I am wrong & we will see more grants from tomorrow...

It will be interesting to see the new waiting times in the next couple of weeks. I wonder if they will be markedly increased.

1 hour ago, devProgrammer said:

Is it a regular update for waiting times like every month some date ?

Usually between around 18th and 25th of the month, they release the statistics for the visas processed in the previous calendar month. So I am expecting results for February to pop up around the end of next week/start of the following week. Very occasionally, they will skip a month, or be very late in updating the figures.

• Thanks 2

Advanced issue found

18 hours ago, devProgrammer said:

Couple of days I guess it should be marked with in 5 days on ideal situation 

I just checked the status of my application today and it says 

Health clearance provided – no action required

• Congratulations 1

1 hour ago, MZ_ said:

Does anyone know how long will nomination usually take for Software Engineer?

There is no clear cut time line it is same time line as of now 83 days - 6 months for 90% of application, There were instances where your nomination and visa gets granted same day. So hang in there, it would come soon.

1 hour ago, Nora93 said:

Hi Guys,

i just wanna share my happiness with you guys.

today the employers nomination was approved.

immigration just requested medical

Mine was approved 24/2 Medical requested same date provided next day and still waiting for visa,same occupation  Date of applied 16/10 nomination and visa 

Hi Guys, 

Civil Engineer, DE, applied for nomination and visa Dec 20th 2019, 2 x applicant, from UK, onshore. On 457 now, 3 years left on visa.

Do certain professions get processed quicker than others? 

How do I check on my visa application status, immi account doesn't show anything. I used an MA. However I can see fees paid for 186 by MA but nothing else. 

Thanks

7 hours ago, Micgeo said:

Mine was approved 24/2 Medical requested same date provided next day and still waiting for visa,same occupation  Date of applied 16/10 nomination and visa 

I believe it will still take up to 2 months to be completely approved. I’m just so surprised that our nomination was so fast. i was expecting more than 10 months. So couple extra weeks of waiting is nothing.

13 hours ago, Ozzy_man10 said:

Hi Guys, 

Civil Engineer, DE, applied for nomination and visa Dec 20th 2019, 2 x applicant, from UK, onshore. On 457 now, 3 years left on visa.

Do certain professions get processed quicker than others? 

How do I check on my visa application status, immi account doesn't show anything. I used an MA. However I can see fees paid for 186 by MA but nothing else. 

Thanks

You should be seeing a row application submitted above the fees paid one, and there would be status Received/ Initial assessment / further assessment/ finalised in home page once logged in.

Please do update your timelines in signature.