On 21/02/2020 at 17:43, 187 chef said:

Hi guys anyone have idea how long business investigation takes , my file was opened in june 2019 nothing happen after that😭

Mine took 17 months til my file was opened so try not to worry I know it's hard 

Finally is my turn, got my golden email this afternoon.  

It's been a very long journey for us, our nomination has even been refused once, but eventually everything works out just fine.  

Keep it positive and have faith, and you will finally get what you wish for.  Best Luck to you all!

• Congratulations 4

Hi there 
my nomination approved 24th of February 

Immigration requested health exams 

which was done yesterday , status is initial assessment,they haven’t Request anything else not even my wife’s IELTS .

she’s going to give the test next week if not pass we will pay the second installment.

It’s very frustrating how long does it’s going to take for visa ? What’s the refuse rate on application and not nomination

Thanks in advance 

1 hour ago, Micgeo said:

Hi there 
my nomination approved 24th of February 

Immigration requested health exams 

which was done yesterday , status is initial assessment,they haven’t Request anything else not even my wife’s IELTS .

she’s going to give the test next week if not pass we will pay the second installment.

It’s very frustrating how long does it’s going to take for visa ? What’s the refuse rate on application and not nomination

Thanks in advance 

Your timeline and occupation?

How are we going this week guys?

This week my MA contacted me because they were assessing my application. So they requested a few additional documents to the nomination and also some documents to my visa application.

I've sent everything on the same day and now I am just on the painful wait period.

And by the way, the status on the website has not been changed yet

54 minutes ago, Vinicius said:

How are we going this week guys?

This week my MA contacted me because they were assessing my application. So they requested a few additional documents to the nomination and also some documents to my visa application.

I've sent everything on the same day and now I am just on the painful wait period.

And by the way, the status on the website has not been changed yet

It would be great if you mention your timeline and occupation in your signatures.

We're keep asking everyone to update.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Kiwi said:

Just wondering if I import the application to my previous IMMI account, would that affect anything to the application?

As my agent applied for me but I’d like to check for the status too without asking MA. 

It's copy paste just make sure you are not updating anything on your profile. Just view it and close it 

49 minutes ago, Vladislav said:

Hi guys, I got my pr on the 27th of November. My friends offered me a position at their company. Would it affect my visa if I accept it? Thank you.

Depends if they think that the application was made fraudulently or not.

The day has come.

After nomination refusal in July 2018,  I appealed. After 1 year of waiting for AAT company changed ABN and I had to withdrew my appeal and lodge nomination and application again.

I checked immi account this afternoon and my application status was still Received. I checked again at 8pm and it was finalized. Timeline in my signature.

Good luck everyone.

Edited by mes
  • Congratulations 4

On 12/02/2020 at 16:21, PRAus said:

Hi All,

I am a silent reader for a very long time!!

I got my visa granted few minutes back. I cant even believe my eyes i just checked this morning it was received.  You guys gave me lot of hope🙏. Thanks much!!.

Here are my details

Number of person: me and my wife (1+1 =2)

Nomination and visa applied: 17 Jan 2020

Medicals: 23rd Jan 2020

Granted: 12 Feb 2020🤩

All the very best guys!!.👍

Wow! we applied and had medicals at the same dates, and same occupation, num of applicants as well. But my status is still "received" 😭. Is yours DE?