On 20/03/2020 at 23:55, Cahyadi said:

HI guys ,

Hope everyone safe and stay strong against this COV19Crisis.

Is anybody know when you are hold bridging visa A while you waiting this 186 grant, can employees change their condition to work part time of casual for your employer who nominating you for a PR ? 

My workplace will shut and they have to cut fulltimer for next 4 weeks. Hope you guys will not experience this issue.

THANKS

Is there any grants this month because this forums looks silent or no one is updating ? 
Secondly, did anyone applied in Dec 2019 and got the Grant ?

8 hours ago, SidFarooqui_20 said:

Is there any grants this month because this forums looks silent or no one is updating ? 
Secondly, did anyone applied in Dec 2019 and got the Grant ?

Hey guys

They have waived all newly arrived residents waiting period for Centrelink payments 

So if anyone of us has lost their jobs we will have something to survive on 

On 03/03/2020 at 16:59, samiee said:

hi guys,

just got my golden email now , 5 mins .

feel amazing , good luck for you all

visa and nomination applied 29 august

nomination approved 22 jan

visa grant 3/3

Hi There
Unfortunately the government announced 
The closing of  all  non Essential services including Restaurants I have logged my application as restaurant manager  October 2019 and nomination has been approved  a month ago,now waiting for the visa What’s going to happen to the 186 trt applicants  whose visa is still still in progress 

Thanks in advance 

Hi All ,

457 to 482 to TRT 

nomination transfer 482 within same sponsor 

visa and nomination lodged - 13 Dec 2019

medical cleared - 26 dec 

occupation - cook 

state - VIC Melbourne 

status- Received 

11 hours ago, Micgeo said:

Hi There
Unfortunately the government announced 
The closing of  all  non Essential services including Restaurants I have logged my application as restaurant manager  October 2019 and nomination has been approved  a month ago,now waiting for the visa What’s going to happen to the 186 trt applicants  whose visa is still still in progress 

Thanks in advance 

Yeah, I'm worried too and wait is killing me.

1 hour ago, restaurant.manager said:

Any good news in this critical time?

@restaurant.manager I'll honestly be surprised if there are any movements here at the moment. Citizenship's look to have been suspended and I suspect this will roll over to visa's as well. 

Hope I'm wrong but there is no official word on this yet.  

50 minutes ago, Hex said:

@restaurant.manager I'll honestly be surprised if there are any movements here at the moment. Citizenship's look to have been suspended and I suspect this will roll over to visa's as well. 

Hope I'm wrong but there is no official word on this yet.  

Isn't the reason for suspending citizenships just due to the physical ceremonies posing a public health risk?

https://www.sbs.com.au/language/english/australian-citizenship-ceremonies-cancelled-because-of-coronavirus-risk

Surely this does not imply visas will be suspended. There is no need to gather in a large group to be granted a visa.

• Like 1

I'd like to provide some good news which should also mean some hope for those who commented above. 

Our visa nomination was approved this morning and our visa was approved this afternoon. See details in my signature block. Visas are being processed and it appears at a good pace. 

The happiness and joy have not yet set in. I am just incredibly relieved as last week, my company laid off a large number of employees and things are far from secure. We were faced with the very real possibility of me being laid off before the visa was approved, which may have resulted in us having to leave a country we have been living in since 2010. It's been an unbelievably stressful time with Visas the past 10 years, none more so than the past week. 

I'd like to say that I'm so very thankful for Pomsinnoz and all the people that contribute valuably to this resource. I'll be forever grateful for the advice and information contained within these forums. Respect and much love to you all and I hope that all your visas get approved soon and this virus disappears as quickly as it arrived. 

Time to have a drink in isolation and let this all sink in. 

Cheers, Sláinte, Salud, Salute, Proost, Santé, Skol etc 

Peace 

Sean 

• Congratulations 5

On 23/03/2020 at 10:25, yad said:
14 minutes ago, Sir Dancealot said:

I'd like to provide some good news which should also mean some hope for those who commented above. 

Our visa nomination was approved this morning and our visa was approved this afternoon. See details in my signature block. Visas are being processed and it appears at a good pace. 

The happiness and joy have not yet set in. I am just incredibly relieved as last week, my company laid off a large number of employees and things are far from secure. We were faced with the very real possibility of me being laid off before the visa was approved, which may have resulted in us having to leave a country we have been living in since 2010. It's been an unbelievably stressful time with Visas the past 10 years, none more so than the past week. 

I'd like to say that I'm so very thankful for Pomsinnoz and all the people that contribute valuably to this resource. I'll be forever grateful for the advice and information contained within these forums. Respect and much love to you all and I hope that all your visas get approved soon and this virus disappears as quickly as it arrived. 

Peace 

Sean 

Congrats, Have you had ur bridging applied and processed when your visa was submitted. ?

1 hour ago, Sir Dancealot said:

Peace 

Sean 

Congratulations... It looks like if nomination & visa is applied together, they both get approved together. Fingers crossed & waiting for mine,even though its only been a month :P

19 minutes ago, Sheb said:

Congratulations... It looks like if nomination & visa is applied together, they both get approved together. Fingers crossed & waiting for mine,even though its only been a month 😛

Hi Sheb, unfortunately applying for both together does not mean they will be processed together. But hopefully they will! 

3 hours ago, Sheb said:

Congratulations... It looks like if nomination & visa is applied together, they both get approved together. Fingers crossed & waiting for mine,even though its only been a month 😛

Hi Sheb, how do you know ur processing centre?

4 hours ago, Sir Dancealot said:

Peace 

Sean 

Congratulations! Glad to see a December application is processed.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, MZ_ said:

Hi Sheb, how do you know ur processing centre?

Hi MZ,

The acknowledgment email & the bridging notification email had the sender as nsw.pse@homeaffairs.gov.au. Also if you check the older thread in this forum, people have mentioned their processing centres.