Just some information to update the spreadsheet 

Visa type: 186 ENS TRT - from grandfathered 457
Country risk: Main Applicant - UK
 (LR) with UK partner
Number of Applicants: 2
Nomination and visa application submitted: May 11, 2019

Medicals: Due on May 16, 2019

Received s56: s56 requests Medical Assessment but it cannot be completed until 5 days after visa application is submitted 
Immi Status: Initial Assessment

• Like 1
  • Congratulations 1

2 minutes ago, Rik9 said:

(LR) with UK partner

Received s56: s56 requests Medical Assessment but it cannot be completed until 5 days after visa application is submitted 

Very quickly moved to initial assessment.

Congrats

• Like 1

VISA Granted!! 

Nomination came through 6 months to the day from lodgement and then visa went from Received to Finalised in about an hour.

So, so, delighted. It's a horrible slog and for those still in it, just stick with it and try not to drive yourself too crazy in the process.

• Like 3
  • Congratulations 13

Hello guys. 

I'm new to this forum and I'm going to share my situation to see if you have seen any case like mine so then you can give me your opinion.

I had applied nomination and visa Feb/2019 as an Electronic Engineer (HR), 2 applicants both engineers.  I had my medical exams requested in April/2019.

I do not know my nomination status as I don't want to be bothering the company owners requesting that information. As it was informed by someone that this info is only available to them. 

I'm in a current student visa until March/2020 because my wife is studying a Master of Engineer.

The company that I work for has an over 10milion annual turn over, around 120 employees here in Perth, plus around 50 more between Queensland, and Victoria

I am in the Direct Entry Scheme.

Here is my question. 

Do you think that because I am still having a valid visa until March next year they immigration might postpone my case to analyses after my current visa expire?

2 minutes ago, FabianoRods said:

Hello guys. 

I'm new to this forum and I'm going to share my situation to see if you have seen any case like mine so then you can give me your opinion.

I had applied nomination and visa Feb/2019 as an Electronic Engineer (HR), 2 applicants both engineers.  I had my medical exams requested in April/2019.

I do not know my nomination status as I don't want to be bothering the company owners requesting that information. As it was informed by someone that this info is only available to them. 

I'm in a current student visa until March/2020 because my wife is studying a Master of Engineer.

The company that I work for has an over 10milion annual turn over, around 120 employees here in Perth, plus around 50 more between Queensland, and Victoria

I am in the Direct Entry Scheme.

Here is my question. 

Do you think that because I am still having a valid visa until March next year they immigration might postpone my case to analyses after my current visa expire?

No, the fact you are on a student visa will have no bearing on when they review your new application. They will review it when they get to it - when that might be is the million dollar question, recently some 'new' applications have bene done and dusted in weeks whilst there are some still waiting almost two years (or more!)... welcome to the waiting game and good luck!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, RoEire said:

Hi All

Been watching for awhile - mainly in the middle of the night when the visa fear hits me! Have to say this forum has made me feel better sometimes, worse others 😂 

We finally got our nomination approved today, 6 months to the day it was lodged. Immi Gov is still saying Received as our status for the rest of the application, but fingers crossed it changes in the next short while. 

We're going through redundancies in work at the moment, so I've just been on edge so much wondering would the visa ever come through so we were secure, looks like we're finally underway.

FYI - I did get the famous email along with everyone else, not that that seems to actually have meant anything! 

maybe the email did mean something,applicants who got these email seems mainly from August 2018 till this year,i guess perhaps immigration has outsourced these  applicants to other team for processing,and seems like that these applicants have been processed faster than ever,so in a way applicants who got these email should be happy😁 just my guess, i haven't got this email and still waiting now

• Like 2

Hi everyone , I just got my visa finalised. This forum was really helpful and thanks everyone for contributing to this. Hope you all will get good news soon !

Below is my timeline.

State: NSW
Birth Country: HR
Stream: TRT
Number of applicants: 2
Nomination & Visa applied:  31/01/19
Nomination approved: 12/04/19 (Not sure, assuming same as initial assessment)

Initial assessment: 12/04/19 (medical request)

Further assessment: 01/05/19

Finalised: 14/05/19

• Like 1
  • Congratulations 10

1 hour ago, Rik9 said:

(LR) with UK partner

Congratulations!!

Has your Nomination been approved? If so, what date? Medicals are part of the Application, which tends to be processed after the Nomination is approved.

Edited by Joanne1986

Hey guys 

are you not worried that who will win this election on Saturday could effect our visa process/decision?

I am always worried about this “genuine position”requirement

It look likes a kind of “free will” of the case officer..so he could me manipulate...so I am worried that he could be used against us..

what do do you think ?

I think I will have to sit tight for long journey . In this forum I am looking people getting visa approved within 4 months. I will be on this forum for another two years whinging everyday why they are not opening my file. Very disappointed ☹️. Good luck for everyone who have got there visas and those who are waiting . cheers 🍻 

• Confused 3
  • Sad 1

2 minutes ago, Sere said:

Hey guys 

are you not worried that who will win this election on Saturday could effect our visa process/decision?

It look likes a kind of “free will” of the case officer..so he could me manipulate...so I am worried that he could be used against us..

what do do you think ?

I've think about that before, I don't know politics but some agents said that both labor and liberal are going to cut migration whoever wins, who knows. if you are lucky enough, the best time to get pr should be now, cause they are clearing cases faster than before, but for those who isn't so lucky, what we can do is wait patiently and pray.

21 minutes ago, Jerita said:

I think I will have to sit tight for long journey . In this forum I am looking people getting visa approved within 4 months. I will be on this forum for another two years whinging everyday why they are not opening my file. Very disappointed ☹️. Good luck for everyone who have got there visas and those who are waiting . cheers 🍻 

I am waiting from october 2018..and still keep waiting. Nothing update yet.

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, Jerita said:

Good luck you too, hope you will get your golden email very soon 👍🤞

1 hour ago, Joanne1986 said:

Congratulations!!

Has your Nomination been approved? If so, what date? Medicals are part of the Application, which tends to be processed after the Nomination is approved.

Hi,

Sorry I don't know if my nomination has been approved. My companies MA says it is pending but they haven't been the fastest and uploading information to their portal.

Do you know if I can check independently?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ufohunter said:

Hi everyone , I just got my visa finalised. This forum was really helpful and thanks everyone for contributing to this. Hope you all will get good news soon !

Below is my timeline.

State: NSW
Birth Country: HR
Stream: TRT
Number of applicants: 2
Nomination & Visa applied:  31/01/19
Nomination approved: 12/04/19 (Not sure, assuming same as initial assessment)

Initial assessment: 12/04/19 (medical request)

Further assessment: 01/05/19

Finalised: 14/05/19

HEy going bro did u get that famous email on a april?

.i have applied visa and nomination on 24th feb and did get the famous email.i have done the medical upon MA request ,now I have question ,I am 32 week pregnant and I will be going on maternity leave soon ,will this effect my visa ?is there anyone experienced this before ? Bit worried 

10 hours ago, Sere said:

Hey guys 

what do do you think ?

I think its really out of the hands of us migrants, so I think it's better that you pay less attention to them! Just fingers crossed your application gets processed soon enough.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Wtara said:

.i have applied visa and nomination on 24th feb and did get the famous email.i have done the medical upon MA request ,now I have question ,I am 32 week pregnant and I will be going on maternity leave soon ,will this effect my visa ?is there anyone experienced this before ? Bit worried 

@Wtara The only way your visa can be affected here (assuming you already have uploaded all required documents), is in a good way.
- Meaning, if your visa is granted before you give birth, your child (and you eventually) can apply for citizenship. 

Typically, the toughest part of pregnancies and visas's (I experienced this same issue) is the medical. However, if you have already done one and it's still valid, you should have nothing to worry about. 

11 hours ago, Wtara said:

One of my company's employees got their 186 visa granted while they were on parental leave so it will have no effect.  I assume your MA will take care of getting your baby added to your 186 application so they will also get a visa  the same time as you?  I think the baby first needs to be given a 457 visa (assuming that's what you currently hold) but your MA should take care of that for you as well.

50 minutes ago, MaggieMay24 said:

One of my company's employees got their 186 visa granted while they were on parental leave so it will have no effect.  I assume your MA will take care of getting your baby added to your 186 application so they will also get a visa  the same time as you?  I think the baby first needs to be given a 457 visa (assuming that's what you currently hold) but your MA should take care of that for you as well.

Thank you so much for you all support 

2 hours ago, Hex said:

@Wtara The only way your visa can be affected here (assuming you already have uploaded all required documents), is in a good way.
- Meaning, if your visa is granted before you give birth, your child (and you eventually) can apply for citizenship. 

Typically, the toughest part of pregnancies and visas's (I experienced this same issue) is the medical. However, if you have already done one and it's still valid, you should have nothing to worry about. 

Thanks for the info.