47 minutes ago, PB24 said:

17 months and 3 days here..trt March 2017.

Frustrating day by day.?

Just a chat with my MA he is saying they got a message that they should not contact the immi about a case status.

and alone in June 2017 they have got 16000 files which equals to 4 months applications that’s causing the delay in processing the files.

i don’t agree with them as we can see September to December files are processing at the moment.

So this may be a new one for us all re the visa application with regards to"evidence of English ability

If you have completed all your schooling in English as well as your higher education all you had to do was get a letter from the institution that stated that you did xxx amount of years and that the course was conducted in English

This applied to me, my partner and my two adult children 

CO told MA via IMMI that we now have to provide "academic transcripts in support of the completed studied claimed"

This means that if you got a degree you have to provide a transcript of the results by subject 

Also when submitting your evidence of schooling you have to provide the transcript that you would have recieved such as you A levels and O levels by subject  and mark received

39 minutes ago, galisuman said:

On an lighter note... read this... can't say Lucky but that should be some sort of record for sure...

https://www.sbs.com.au/yourlanguage/punjabi/en/article/2018/08/17/indian-mans-permanent-residency-application-finalised-one-day

Sometimes they need to set example to prove their fairness. There are thousands of applicants struggling with more difficult problems silently. Anyway a good sharing.  

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Siddu said:

Just a chat with my MA he is saying they got a message that they should not contact the immi about a case status.

and alone in June 2017 they have got 16000 files which equals to 4 months applications that’s causing the delay in processing the files.

i don’t agree with them as we can see September to December files are processing at the moment.

I don't know how it works.

I had applied for ens on dec 2018. Mine is cook on TRT stream, saw comment saying they are processing december applications. One of my friend is waiting since may 2017 same occupation same owner. Is there any chances that my file would be opened before him.

29 minutes ago, Beingme said:

I had applied for ens on dec 2018. Mine is cook on TRT stream, saw comment saying they are processing december applications. One of my friend is waiting since may 2017 same occupation same owner. Is there any chances that my file would be opened before him.

They will open both files at same to

CO has been allocated to my file yesterday. They asked for further documents such as New BAS for company, Latest PayG, Lease agreement of the shop and financial report. Will upload next week everything then hope for the best??

Applied  nomination  21/09/17

Applied visa  13/10/17

Hairdresser TRT

3 hours ago, Beingme said:

2018 hasn’t arrived yet

On 16/08/2018 at 11:58, Kareer said:

Hi guys anyone have an idea how long it’s take to get visa approved after nomination approval 

my timeline 11 July nomination approved trt cook 

docouments requested for visa same day

6th of August all docouments provide to CO 

after that no news .?this wait is killing me ?

anyone on same boat?pls share ur timelines 

Same boat!

Nomination approved 22/05/2018. We provided further documents in one week and we haven't heard anything yet. ?

Guys in my husband company there were 4 cook that have been waiting for 186 trt since March 2017 (March June and August) do you think they gonna approve everyone in once?

they ask futures information just for one of them till now (the first one that applyed on March) 

22 hours ago, Madtig said:

So this may be a new one for us all re the visa application with regards to"evidence of English ability

If you have completed all your schooling in English as well as your higher education all you had to do was get a letter from the institution that stated that you did xxx amount of years and that the course was conducted in English

This applied to me, my partner and my two adult children 

CO told MA via IMMI that we now have to provide "academic transcripts in support of the completed studied claimed"

This means that if you got a degree you have to provide a transcript of the results by subject 

Also when submitting your evidence of schooling you have to provide the transcript that you would have recieved such as you A levels and O levels by subject  and mark received

How old are your adult kids ?

Hi,

I've been lurking this thread and have been researching about ENS for quite some time. 

I'm currently on a 457 visa working for my employer since Sept 2015. My nomination was submitted in March 2018 by my company's MA and still waiting for approval. I've got a positive skills assessment (26311 - Computer Network and Systems Engineer) from ACS but already expired last month. I've also already completed and passed IELTS.

Just want to have some clarifications about a few things:

• I understand that I can submit the visa application without waiting for the nomination approval but is it a big risk to do that? If the nomination was rejected, is there any review and appeal process?
  • I am eligible for TRT stream, is this correct?
  • Skills assessment is not required for TRT, would it help to include the expired ACS assessment results in the visa application?
  • For Skills and Qualifications documents - can I reuse the work reference documents (certified true copies) that I used for ACS assessment even though it was dated a few years ago? I'm referring to previous work experiences. I'm planning to update just my current work.

Appreciate any feedback. Hopefully, I'll gain enough confidence to push through with the application

11 hours ago, lastdrop said:

Hi,

I've been lurking this thread and have been researching about ENS for quite some time. 

I'm currently on a 457 visa working for my employer since Sept 2015. My nomination was submitted in March 2018 by my company's MA and still waiting for approval. I've got a positive skills assessment (26311 - Computer Network and Systems Engineer) from ACS but already expired last month. I've also already completed and passed IELTS.

Just want to have some clarifications about a few things:

• I understand that I can submit the visa application without waiting for the nomination approval but is it a big risk to do that? If the nomination was rejected, is there any review and appeal process?
  • I am eligible for TRT stream, is this correct?
  • Skills assessment is not required for TRT, would it help to include the expired ACS assessment results in the visa application?
  • For Skills and Qualifications documents - can I reuse the work reference documents (certified true copies) that I used for ACS assessment even though it was dated a few years ago? I'm referring to previous work experiences. I'm planning to update just my current work.

Appreciate any feedback. Hopefully, I'll gain enough confidence to push through with the application

Hi. I submitted nomination only in Jan 2018,haven’t lodge visa application because I have been told if nomination gets refused I can’t get a refund for the visa fee(3 applicants cost $7000+)

1.you can submit your visa,and if nomination refuse,you can review and appeal,but you need to check if it’s worth going review and appeal coz it takes ages. 

2.aren’t you on a TRT nomination already? I mean no one would go DE if they can go TRT 

I have no answers for other questions. Better ask your MA coz you paid

On 17/08/2018 at 21:56, Beingme said:

My error dec 2017. Can u say which months file are they processing now.

They don't process applications solely based on the month they are lodged.

When will yours be looked at? No one knows. Somewhere between 4 - 16 months.

• Sad 1

I contacted my MA this morning here's his response ?

"The delay is caused by a large volume of applications the Department of Home Affairs received last year during the immigration reform. 

Everyone was lodging their application even if they were not eligible and this has caused a significant stress on the Department's resource and workload. 

We will just have to wait until they contact us."

32 minutes ago, galisuman said:

I contacted my MA this morning here's his response ?

"The delay is caused by a large volume of applications the Department of Home Affairs received last year during the immigration reform. 

Everyone was lodging their application even if they were not eligible and this has caused a significant stress on the Department's resource and workload. 

We will just have to wait until they contact us."

thank you for letting us know. that makes absolute sense

guys I need your help.

What do you think if I buy my employer's business during my 186 DE visa application?

Can my partner or myself buy it? Is there any influence to my visa application? If 186 DE rejected during this time, can I continue to ask for a TRT?