Guest bradfords
6 hours ago, Tania said:

Sorry to hear that.

when you said it was second time around, did you mean that your first nomination was refused and this is the second nomination which is also refused as well?

First time around we applied and waited 8 months for application to be processed and the salon went into liquidation so I had no choice but to withdraw and find a new sponsor.

Been very unlucky 

Guest bradfords
4 hours ago, Deep1991 said:

Bradford's u must be having a skill assesment as hair dresser as u applied DE 186.plz try 489 for new south Wales. Hairdresser is there in the list and if smhow u hav 65 points plz lodge Ur eoi for nsw. U need Ur own 55 points. 10 state will give u which makes 65.nsw doesn't hav tough criteria. Plz try once 

Thank you for your advice but we are done now hun,  20 grand out of pocket already after appiling for a family of five twice around and paying for skills assessment, Australian qualification, ielts, migration agent, medicals and police checks not to mention all the other bits that add up.

It's Australia's loss time to move on and start living again x

4 minutes ago, bradfords said:

Thank you for your advice but we are done now hun,  20 grand out of pocket already after appiling for a family of five twice around and paying for skills assessment, Australian qualification, ielts, migration agent, medicals and police checks not to mention all the other bits that add up.

Best od luck for Ur future 

On 20/07/2018 at 13:35, Sukhi said:

Hi any one got pr in Perth in this year  please share  bcz my agent said to me no file open from last 2 years I am hopeless now my 14 month complete no news yet 

Hi Sukhi

i got my PR in June this year. Applied on 26 October 2017 from Perth

23 minutes ago, bradfords said:

It’s realy a sad story. I am speechless and have no words left for you. 

I think australia is not welcoming skilled people anymore. Absulately gutted

Edited by KazBaker
  • Like 1

Hi guys, can anyone please help me with the information on 186 visa.

i am currently working with a company as an electrical engineer. I was working with the company from jan 2018 as casual and got permanent in July 2018. My visa temporary residence visa will be expiring by the end of OCT 2018.

Now i want my company to sponsor me (Which they are agreed).

can anyone please guide me that which visa i can apply for sponsorship?

and i read that company should offer the position 6 months before submitting an application.

so am i eligible to apply? Or i have to go back to my country?

your help will be really appreciated.

thanks

When they came to opening the file they didn't ask for any further information.  They said that it appeared that the salon had created the job rather than it being a genuine need for me. Originally I was replacing a senior hairdresser. They left it so long and then said as the business manged to trade without me for the passed two years they took that as they didn't need me. 

Immigration Department is just playing dirty games with us. They r just playing with our life n wasting our time. I m tired of waiting so planning to apply for Canada.
  • Like 1

Hi, 

my friend told me about This Page nearly 2 years ago and since then I been Silent Follower. One of best thing about this Page is People share information about their Application and that always gives some relaxation and Big hope.

So today I would you to share with you Guys that Finally After 2years of wait I Recieved my not just Golden but Diamond news. Yes Friends, I recieved my PR. 

Sharing my 5 years Journey from 457(trt) - PR(186)

Position- Retail Buyer

457 approved- August 2013

Nomination Lodged (186) - 16 Dec 2015

nomination approved (186)- 25 July  2016

Visa lodged(186) - 26 July 2016

file Allocated (186) - 22 June 2018

Domunent Requested- Medical  and AFP

186 Granted - 18 July 2018

i hope my good news gives you all some hope and strength. 

Good luck with your visa. 

• Like 4

On 19/07/2018 at 19:42, TrixDivergent said:

Hi guys,

Just a quick question, i'm a 457 holder (valid for 4 years until July 2019), currently applying for my PR under 186 ENS/TRT (further assessment, both nomination & visa lodged October 2017)

In case my nomination being refused,  I  will withdraw my 186 application, then what will I happen :

still able to stay/work here until my 457 expire or will the bridging visa A will be in effect?

Appreciate your advice.

May be they will give u option to apply for merit review. Be positive

Edited by Deep1984

1 hour ago, Rahul1990 said:

Hi, 

my friend told me about This Page nearly 2 years ago and since then I been Silent Follower. One of best thing about this Page is People share information about their Application and that always gives some relaxation and Big hope.

So today I would you to share with you Guys that Finally After 2years of wait I Recieved my not just Golden but Diamond news. Yes Friends, I recieved my PR. 

Position- Retail Buyer

Congratulations mate 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Rahul1990 said:

Hi, 

Position- Retail Buyer

Congratulations 

did you try to call immi during your waiting period after your visa lodged ?

• Thanks 1

Yes I called them many times but I don't think that really work. There are doing things their way. In every call  they  said they have thousands file in back log and file is not allocated yet. 

But one thing is clear after my approval that they are processing files??

• Thanks 1

20 hours ago, Rahul1990 said:

Hi, 

Position- Retail Buyer

Congratulations!

On 19/07/2018 at 10:57, PRaying said:

I weirdly got a call! As it was after hours...So more a golden call. It will be an email they receive they will then try to let you know within the hour ( if they are a good MA) 

And no probs ask away. I know how it feels!!

On 19/07/2018 at 14:45, pzuk said:

Hopefully as a Recruiter got approved yesterday so maybe mine might be coming up!

Hey, my friend in the office who lodged a day after me is currently having his assessed! So they are defo looking at dec applications. they are just asking for further information. 

• Like 1

On 21/07/2018 at 22:29, bradfords said:

I understand with family very tough. Always praying to God enough is enough but still same boat. I also got refusal reason  a  genuine position. I was working from 3 year as a cook.

Same they didn't ask for further information.

Very frustrating.

• Sad 1

28 minutes ago, PRaying said:

Hey, my friend in the office who lodged a day after me is currently having his assessed! So they are defo looking at dec applications. they are just asking for further information. 

DE or TRT?

On 21/07/2018 at 14:54, Deep1991 said:

Finally after 29 mnths my nomination is approved today. Applied 4 Jan 2016 trt. Cook. My file goes to further aasessment. Documents were requested on 5th July afp, medical and new contract frm employer. Documents submitted on 18 July. Medical done 16th July.. Nomination approved today. My  file goes still showing further assesment. 

So the day has arrived finally. Pr granted golden email at 9.56 am 23rd July. 

Timeline 

Nom applied - 4 Jan 2016

Visa apied - 4 Jan 2016

Cook trt 

Documtents requested - 5 July 2018

Nom approved 21st July 

Visa approved-23rd July. 

Gud luck everyone 

Edited by Deep1991
  • Like 6

2 minutes ago, Deep1991 said:

Timeline 

Nom applied - 4 Jan 2016

Visa apied - 4 Jan 2016

Cook trt 

Nom approved 21st July 

Visa approved-23rd July. 

Gud luck everyone 

Congrats mate. It was a long time coming but you can now relax ?

9 minutes ago, Deep1991 said:

Timeline 

Nom applied - 4 Jan 2016

Visa apied - 4 Jan 2016

Cook trt 

Nom approved 21st July 

Visa approved-23rd July. 

Gud luck everyone 

Congratulations mate!!!! 

45 minutes ago, Deep1991 said:

Timeline 

Nom applied - 4 Jan 2016

Visa apied - 4 Jan 2016

Cook trt 

Nom approved 21st July 

Visa approved-23rd July. 

Gud luck everyone 

COngratulations!!!